Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 15-70, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Official certified guide & escort
- Comfortable Bike and Helmet
- Gelato (Italian Ice Cream)
- Radio System for groups larger than 7 people
- Hotel pick-up and drop off
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- We do not visit the inside of monuments and museums
- Departure details
- Piazza della Signoria, P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy Please be present in front of the Equestrian Statue of Cosimo I de'Medici, 15 minutes before departure in order to avoid any delays.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73434P72
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Confirmation will be received at the time of booking
- Clients must be confident riding a bike
- Children under 14 years of age cannot drive. Under 6 years of age they can sit in the child seat
- Please note that a minimum age as passenger for this tour is 15 years-old
- Tour will be operated in all weather conditions
- If a storm occurs during the tour and the guide decides that for security reasons it would be safer not to continue the tour, you will be escorted back to the departure point but if this happens no refund will be issued
- Please note that the tour requires a minimum number of guests to run
- Please note that if you arrive after the tour start time you will not be able to join and will not be refunded or have your tour rescheduled
- There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements, in the event of this occurring you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Florence: Bike Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Florence: Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Florence: Bike Tour?
- Florence: Bike Tour price starts from $76.17. Discover and book Florence: Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Florence: Bike Tour cancellation policy?
- Florence: Bike Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Florence: Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Florence: Bike Tour?
- Florence: Bike Tour is hosted by Star Florence. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Star Florence on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Florence: Bike Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 73434P72
- You'll start atPiazza della SignoriaP.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalyPlease be present in front of the Equestrian Statue of Cosimo I de'Medici, 15 minutes before departure in order to avoid any delays.See address & details
- 1FlorenceStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Ponte VecchioStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Great tour at a bargain price.
Our guide gave a great tour and we were very pleased. My only negative comment was that the person who checked our…
While in Florence I had the great pleasure of taking a tour of Santa Croce by Dan Harper (email@example.com…
Great walk with engaging guide Guido
Lovely short walking tour. A good opportunity to get the lay of the land in Florence. Our guide Guido was terrific …
Another Fantastic Florence Gem
Silvia, our guide, did an excellent job of enhancing our experience of Santa Croce. She was a very good communicato…
Great guide! Good tour to figure out what to do for future visits!
Elena was an incredible guide and helped us immerse ourselves with the history and foundations of the Medici family…
So Glad We Did This!
Our tour was fabulous! Our guide, Guido, was very knowledgeable and explained everything with great command of the …
Great Tour with Great Guide
My boyfriend and I took this tour of Santa Croce cathedral with Ivan. The experience was a good one- Ivan has a gr…
Smaller than the Duomo but in my opinion the interior is more beautiful and has so much history.
My family and I happened to be in Florence on a Sunday so we decided to attend the Sunday mass which was held in It…
Pam was a great guide. Very knowledgeable and more than willing to answer our myriad of questions. We enjoyed if ve…
A Must for Anyone in Florence
Francesca was an absolute delight! She was knowledgable and interactive. For a tour that was scheduled for only an …
Our guide was knowledgable friendly we had a small group only four people she went well past her a lot of time she …
It was a nice ans instructive tour
We had a real nice tour through the Pitti Palace and all the art inside it. Our guide explaining thestory of the mo…
A must see!
This was an amazing church with so much history. Our tour guide Hilaria was amazing, so knowledgeable, friendly and…
Simple Church with interesting paintings and tombs
I liked this Francescan Church. You don't need a guide as guide books and their own plan provide a very good way of…
Pam was a wonderful guide, very knowledgeable and articulate. I would recommend her and the tour. 2 hours of walkin…