per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Dutch, Spanish
What's not included
- tickets with skip-the-line reservation
- Private expert art historian tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Entry/Admission - Museo dell'Opera del Duomo
- Entry/Admission - Battistero di San Giovanni
- Entry/Admission - Cupola del Brunelleschi
- Entry/Admission - Campanile di Giotto
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Pick up and drop off
- Departure details
- Cathedral of Santa Maria del Fiore, Piazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy Central Door of the Cathedral
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35344P56
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments?
- How much is VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments?
- VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments price starts from $212.23. Discover and book VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments on Tripadvisor
- What is the VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments cancellation policy?
- VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments?
- VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments is hosted by Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany on Tripadvisor. Discover and book VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 35344P56
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCathedral of Santa Maria del FiorePiazza del Duomo, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalyCentral Door of the CathedralSee address & details
- 1Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del FioreStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Museo dell'Opera del DuomoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Battistero di San GiovanniStop: 15 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4Cupola del BrunelleschiStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 5Campanile di GiottoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Joined in July 2012
#57 of 381 Food & Drink in Florence
- IreneR139200Special visit in FlorenceOur guide was very kind and polite. The view from the Dome is stunning! Very recommended and teaching experience
- 315alview00Medicis departed in Mannerist glory.Architecturally, in this case more is more. Today's billionaires couldn't do better. This is an excellent example of Michaelangelo's mannerism, the style that followed Brunelleschi's more restrained interpretation of Roman architecture. The surprise was that in the side room, good old Lorenzo the Magnificent had a modest sarcophagus decorated with unfinished works by Michaelangelo. His descendants were treated better. Mike left for better opportunities in Rome before the work was finished. His design for the grand chapel wasn't constructed until much later. We couldn't get skip the line tickets ahead of time but there were only six people in line when we got there in mid-morning.
- Rick d00Don’t book if you expect facts and highlights from the book. Great historical tour (but our second).Please be aware when you want to book this tour! It’s not at all what they promise. Despite a very professional tour guide and visiting some beautiful historical places… It had almost NOTHING to do with the novel or the movie. We had a history tour the day before and this didn’t ad any value on top of that. I normally don’t post comments like this and try to solve this with the touroperator. But they take days to respond and don’t acknowledge the fact that maybe 5% of the tour is about the book/novel.
- Paul G00AvoidThe tour only took us to Palazzo Vechio and when we were supposed to go forward on the footsteps of Robert Langdon the guide told us that there are only 10 mins left and we don't have time. She lost a lot of time in every room of the Palace and we had 1 tourist who didn't know English so we had to wait on every explanation for the Spanish translation as well.
- Leisa O00Fascinating tour in beautiful surroundsAs lovers of Dan Brown’s Inferno, it was fascinating to see the real life scene of the book and movie. Eleanor was very knowledgeable about the history of the Palazzo Vecchio and the Medici family, and the works and life of Dante Alghieri. We thoroughly enjoyed this walking tour as our introduction to Florence.
- Katherine B00Excellent day with a knowledgeable guideWe had a spectacular day of exploring Florence’s art with Cristina. The galleries were predictably crowded, but Cristina made it feel very intimate and special to check out all the big highlights and learn about the evolution of Florentine art through her incredible depth of knowledge. We would’ve missed a lot of the cool insights and special elements of the paintings, especially, if we didn’t have her as a guide. Definitely worthwhile to ensure you get some true grounding in the museums and study some of the masterpieces — otherwise it would just be too overwhelming! The David was a true highlight for us, as were the Botticelli works at the Uffizi.
- debbiejY4814AY00Tour Worth TakingWe recently returned from our vacation in Florence, Italy. One of the highlights of our trip was the Galileo Private Science Tour we booked through Made of Tuscany Tours. our guide Giacomo was exceptional. His deep understanding of the history of Florence and his ability to recount stories and make connections really brought to life what we were seeing. He steered us to the most significant exhibits and inventions/experiments in the Galileo Museum and paintings, tombs, and sculptures at the Basilica of Santa Croce. The Basilica reminded me of Westminster Abbey in London and is definitely a must see! Without a doubt, Giacomo's guidance deepened our appreciation for this period in history. Our guide was so friendly, and he really took the time to customize our tour so that both by husband and I got the most out of our excursion. Giacomo made it a truly memorable day! We would highly recommend this tour and this tour guide.
- lizlD9763JA00Saved a lot of time doing the tour!!!Florence was so crowded Easter weekend that a taking a tour was the only way to get to the top of the Duomo. We loved the climb and the view - not bad at all. The lines would have been hours to get into the Duomo church as well - wrapping around the building. That said, even with the tour, we didn't have time to get into the Baptistery after standing in line with the guide for 30 minutes. The tour guide was good. Very knowledgeable and nice.
- 375gayanen00Excellent tourIt was very informative and interesting tour. The guide was perfect, I just enjoyed my time! Thank you very much to all organizers!
- P1246BJemmag00Very nice tourThis experience was so nice, we were 4 friends and we wanted to enjoy the Tuscan food with a guide who could explain us the characteristics. We choose the best tour leader for that, and we thank you all for this nice moment we spent together. Thank you!
- P1246BJemmag00FantasticThe Medici’s Chapel is wonderful! This tour was perfectly organised, we had a very qualified guide and the reservation let us skip the major line. Inside the chapels are gorgeous, I really recommend that tour!
- Angela M00Esoteric FlorencePerfect for experts of the highlights of Florence, and want to experience something different from the classic routes Really nice guide!
- karenpammy201600Worth the climb after the Duomo dome!!It is worth the climb up the Giatto's Bell Tower in addition to the Duomo dome as the ticket that you purchase includes it. Try to go during the early morning, perhaps after your climb up the Duomo dome as the staircase may get crowded. It is a rather narrow staircase up and down as it is shared. It is several tiers of climbing up stairs to get to the top of the bell tower. Stop at each tier and enjoy the views from them . At one point, you are able to view the top of the Duomo. The views are really great from here also, despite the barbed wire that surrounds the top deck. Take your time to enjoy the views.
- Sharron S00Special AtmosphereThis is a really special place. There is something about the atmosphere as well as the stunning frescoes by Fra Angelico.
- Teresa C00InformativeMassive overload of wonderful craftsmanship. So many pieces to create, plan source materials and put together. Mind boggles!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2019 • Couples
Today we enjoyed a wonderful tour with our guide. Eleonora. She is a delightful young lady who is extremely knowledgeable about the history of the baptistery and Cathedral. She shared wonderful stories and insights throughout our tour. We highly recommend this company.... especially if all of their guides are as knowledgeable and kind as Eleanora. Thank you for sharing the history with us! Richard and Tami Davis
Written June 30, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hi - I, my husband, our son and his girlfriend will be in Florence at the end of September. Can you kindly confirm that this tour includes a skip the line entrance to the Cathedral and a tour of the Baptistry, Crypt, and Museum, plus skip the line tickets to climb the Bell Tower and Brunelleschi"s Dome? Thank you so much, Sheryl
Buy it with
VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments provided by Florence Tours by Made of Tuscany
Product Overview: VIP Private Tour Florence Cathedral Dome & Monuments
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos