per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 20 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Walking Tour Florence
- Santa Croce,Signoria,PonteVecchio,Orsanmichele,Republica,Strozzi&Medici Chapel(All PLACES EXTERIOR)
- Gratuities Food and drinks (available to purchase) Entrance tickets Drop of at the Hotel
- Departure details
- Via Ricasoli, 41, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy Via Ricasoli, no 41Blue, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy(Piazza Delle Belle Arti)Please meet our representative 15 before the scheduled time.
- Ponte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74043P6
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Florence City Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Florence City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Florence City Walking Tour?
- Florence City Walking Tour price starts from $56.00. Discover and book Florence City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Florence City Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Florence City Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Florence City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Florence City Walking Tour?
- Florence City Walking Tour is hosted by Destination Europe. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Destination Europe on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Florence City Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 74043P6
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atVia Ricasoli, 41Via Ricasoli, 41, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalyVia Ricasoli, no 41Blue, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy(Piazza Delle Belle Arti)Please meet our representative 15 before the scheduled time.See address & details
- Pass byFlorence City Tour
- 1Piazza della SignoriaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Fontana del PorcellinoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Piazza del DuomoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPonte VecchioPonte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Joined in April 2019
#28 of 176 Outdoor Activities in Florence
- RLStravel00Waste of money…Go directly to the website for the gallery. This is a waste of your money. They allegedly have someone waiting outside for you who doesn’t try to contact you on the day of the planned meeting. They only messaged right when the tickets were expiring. They also don’t offer refunds even when the service is not actually provided.
- Navigator80008900All about the David!Only go for it if you can't find tickets on the official website or you can't afford to wait in the queue.
- gailjN8744XR00Accademia David experienceThe Accademia (David) experience was great. We picked up our tickets at the time scheduled and walked right into the museum. We did not take a tour, because we were pressed for time, so we used an on line audio to guide us. It worked out perfectly.
- R1117BFphilipr00The only way to go!Of course we knew the exhibit would be great and it did not disappoint. Bonus that there was really good AC inside. But the icing on the cake was the Skip the Line, it is the only way to go.
- barriew21109800David was stunning. This company spit onI have to say I was slightly apprehensive about booking and finding the representative opposite the entrance to the museum as previous reviews has mentioned. I arrived to the address given thanks to Google and my heart sank when I noticed the crowds of people milling around but there he was with a TripAdvisor flag amazing . He gave us our tickets and we had to wait until it was our time slot then 5 mins later he came and exchanged our 11am tickets for 10.30 so we where almost straight in . The museum was well organised which was good . I only wanted to see Michelangelo’s David to be honest and let me tell you I wasn’t disappointed. Absolutely Amazing just breathtaking . This was the hi light of our trip to Firenze . Use this company as I can only speak from my experience and it was smooth and swift .
- kirstends202300Well worth your timeWhen we got to the Accademia Gallery and saw the discouragingly long lines, we were thankful we purchased the skip the line tickets. The directions to locate the starting location got us right there. We did ask one of the Accademia workers where to get our voucher as it was hard to know who had them. Don’t be afraid to ask questions! Once inside, it was easy enough to work your way through the galleries to see everything we wanted. Be prepared for crowded spaces especially around the Statue of David.
- 13walth00Exactly what they say it is.They provide exactly what they say they will. You get a ticket with a specific entry time and the line is shorter than it would otherwise be. The area in from of the Galleria is VERY crowded and chaotic. You'll need to look for someone with a tripadvisor sign, which was often on the ground. There are several types of tickets, so you need to find the person with yours. That can take a few minutes, so when they say be there 15 minutes early, I'd recommend you do it.
- Bruna H00Easy ticket pick up and entranceThe tour person was there waiting for us, gave us the tickets and assisted us get in right away. Although we did make it on time there, I had contacted them earlier saying that there was a chance we would be a few minutes late and they said they would be waiting up to 15 minutes for us.
- nicoledR8098QX00Skip the line worked well so we could see David last minute!Great way to skip the line - only problem was meetup address was incorrect. It took me to a leather store, the correct address was about a 5 minute walk. Very busy at the meet up point - a guidé with a Tripadvisor flag in the crowd was the only indication that I was in the right place to pick up my ticket. Other than that, the experience was very good!
- Breezyp39300Very worthwhile but be there earlyWhat a fantastic experience. Visiting the gallery is so worthwhile. We booked our tickets through Tripadvisor. I was a little bit wary because some of the reviews had mentioned that finding the meeting point and the contact was a bit challenging. The street that the gallery is on is the meeting point, right in front of the main entrance but on the opposite side of the road. Just look for number 45 but be aware that it is not marked in any way. We checked with one of the gallery workers (he was managing the queue) who confirmed we were in the right place. The guide was bang on time. My only criticism is that it becomes a bit of a free for all when he hands out the tickets so you need to be there early so you can be right at the front of his queue (main door of no 45) and then get a bit pushy to get your tickets quickly. However once we had our tickets we were literally in the door of the gallery in minutes. The actual gallery is brilliant. So many paintings to see but the two things that really blew my mind were David (because he is absolutely massive) and the marble room. David speaks for himself but the marble room is full of marble statues and hundreds of marble busts. It was seriously impressive definitely worth seeing.
- Duff_BeerToronto00SCALPED TICKETS!!!THESE ARE SCALPED TICKETS!! Resellers (Viator) purchase a vast amount of tickets and then resell them to you at a very inflated price. I had to wait anxiously with my family and many others at a meeting point across the street from the museum for a ticket agent who was late. (Note: the meeting point was only given after my purchase, I expected e-tickets). We all thought we had been scammed!! Once he arrived he tried to feed all of us b.s. requesting ID for children (as young as 5) proving that they were not adults!! Do not let them intimidate you! Fortunately we got our tickets and were let in promptly after dealing with the "ticket agent." I expected a better experience ordering from Tripadvisor! BUYER BEWARE!! The museum itself was amazing and seeing the statue of David is a must!
- Jamie B00Yawn festGlad we skipped the line, I would have been annoyed if I had waited hours for such a Luke warm boring exhibit. Statue of David was the highlight. But yeah, the rest was monotonous & the guards were rude. Save your pennies on this tour.
- HeidiDeHaro00Complete ChaosThere isn’t a set place to redeem your voucher for tickets. We finally found a man that was running around with a trip advisor flag but he ran out of tickets. There was no alternative, just no more tickets. We waited in direct sunlight in extreme heat just to be told the tickets were all gone. There’s a lack of communication between purchasing online and redeeming vouchers for tickets.
- 143ameyr00Very quick entrance!It was such a quick entrance. Walked right up past all of the lines. Even the lines that had reservations. Was great on a hot and crowded day!
- 881haydent00Easy and hassle freeExperience was easy however found the meeting point a little bit confusing until we spoke with museum staff who knew of Destination Europe. You must keep an eye out for the Destination Europe banner who will provide you the tickets, they turn up approximately 10 minutes before the time. Generally an easy experience. Tickets are much cheaper at the museum however these are hard to obtain in high season but can be booked online in advance. Good ticket for somebody looking last minute.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Couples
Claudio was very knowledgeable about history and the culture of Florence. He showed us details about the Roman, medieval and Renaissance periods that made the history of the city come alive. He was the finest tour guide ever. We were very pleased.
Written April 14, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Dear Marcia L, let us thank you for having booked one of our tours and shared your experience with us and our common readers. We are so glad to see that you enjoyed our Walking Tour of Florence. We hope to have the chance to welcome you again in Florence and Tuscany! Our Best Regards
Written April 14, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Florence City Walking Tour provided by Destination Europe
Product Overview: Florence City Walking Tour
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos