per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Portuguese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- A friendly and knowledgeable private guide (officially licensed)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Your guide will meet you at your hotel (if centrally located). Please provide hotel name and address and we will give you confirmation. Otherwise you will meet the guide at the starting point of the tour (Piazza della Repubblica square - at the column in the center of the square)
- Piazza della Repubblica, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy Your private guide will meet you at your hotel if centrally located. Please provide name and address of hotel and we will then give you confirmation. Otherwise you will meet her at the starting point of the itinerary: she will wait for you holding a sign with your name at the column located at the center of Piazza della Repubblica (Repubblica square).
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Ponte Vecchio, 50125 Firenze FI, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8733P15
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Magnificent Florence - Private Walking Tour?
- How much is Magnificent Florence - Private Walking Tour?
- Magnificent Florence - Private Walking Tour price starts from $208.97. Discover and book Magnificent Florence - Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Magnificent Florence - Private Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Magnificent Florence - Private Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Magnificent Florence - Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Magnificent Florence - Private Walking Tour?
- Magnificent Florence - Private Walking Tour is hosted by Kiss From Italy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Kiss From Italy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Magnificent Florence - Private Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 8733P15
- You'll start atPiazza della RepubblicaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPiazza della Repubblica
- 1Piazza del DuomoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Campanile di GiottoStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 3Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del FioreStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 4Battistero di San GiovanniStop: 15 hoursSee details
- 5Via dei CalzaiuoliStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 6Church and Museum of OrsanmicheleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 7Piazza della SignoriaStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 8Palazzo VecchioStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 9Loggia dei LanziStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 10Corridoio VasarianoStop: 15 minutesSee details
See 3 more stops
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Italy: multiple cities.
Fabulous communication and organization of our family group. We had several tours planned by Kiss From Italy all we…
Perfect day in Cinque Terre!!!
We had the best day! Everything went perfectly and was customized to our preferences through the quick and thoughtf…
Cinque Terre Tour
The Cinque Terre was wonderful ! We really enjoyed the tour and our guide. He was very informed about the area and …
Amazing day. This tour company was excellent. Organized by Kiss from Italy and run by Push Start. Andrea at KFI was…
Perfect! Highly recommend!!
Our guide, Giovanna, was amazing! I have been hesitant about booking private guides in the past, but I am SOOO gla…
Private boat tour to amalfi
I was extremely impressed with everything about our private boat trip from Naples to Amalfi Coast. Andrea was extre…
wonderful trip; lots of beautiful views; skipper friendly, very competent and looked after the younger kids; we enj…
We met our guide Giovanna at the La Spezia train station as we arrived by train. She was very professional, courte…
Magical Lake Como tour
This splurge trip was such a great experience. Pick up at our hotel, peaceful and beautiful drive to the Lake, dro…
Perfect in every way.
My family of 4 booked a full day private tour to Lake Como with 1 hour boat, we extended 2 extra hours, They also…
Everyone was very nice and made everything very enjoyable! My brother and I both loved it! We would definitely do i…
Highlight of our entire Italy trip
What an amazing experience seeing the Amalfi coast from the sea! This was the highlight of our trip by far! We were…
We had the most wonderful day - exceeded all expectations- Jimmy was a wonderful driver . Sandra was a helpful hos…
Orvieto and Civita di Bagnoregio Tour through Maurico Carratoni of Carratoni Tours
Maurico Carratoni of Carratoni Tours was our driver and tour guide. HIghly professional. Very prompt. Excellent dri…
Perfect way to get a sense of Cinque Terre
Our guide, Frederica, did a fabulous job of plotting our route by a combination of trains, boats, and walking. Her…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jul 2019 • Family
Our family, including two adults and two teenagers, were absolutely delighted with our walking art tour of Florence. Our art historian guide was superb. She made David come to life with her insights. She enabled us to see works of art in a much richer way. My husband and I had previously visited Florence and we appreciated the spectacular works of art but Elena brought our understanding to a new level. Getting two teenaged boys engaged with art is not easy but Elena was successful! My husband and I are considering another trip to Florence to spend even more time with the artworks with Elena as our guide.
Written October 29, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.