per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide
- 2 hour tour
- Pick up from your hotel if centrally located
- Earphones for the Santa Croce ( Holy Cross ) Church
- florentine ice cream
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- In front of the Statue of Dante
- Piazza di Santa Croce, 18R, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy at the Statue of Dante
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7779P48
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence?
- Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence price starts from $105.64. Discover and book Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence on Tripadvisor
- What is the Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence cancellation policy?
- Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence?
- Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence is hosted by ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7779P48
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPiazza di Santa Croce, 18ROr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Santa CroceStop: 2 hoursvisit the ChurchRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Joined in December 2011
#72 of 387 Food & Drink in Florence
- H5704TYvaleriek00Fun experience!Our guide, Azizi, was knowledgeable and fun! We really enjoyed the experience of being on the cart and having access to charming, narrow roads that bigger vehicles could not drive on. Our main complaint is that the cover on the cart makes it difficult to see many things. We found ourselves really having to lean under/around the awning for viewing.
- 598jingyuanz00Really crowed, but impressed4 hours walking and enjoying the great remaining. Not all pieces are showed,some of them are closed but really enjoyed it.
- C3115TPsimond00Do this! You'll love it.Wonderful route around Florence with a bonus trip up to the park area. My mother is 85 and needed to ride around to see the sights. This was perfect. I saw more of Florence in one trip than I had in other trip to the city. Totally worth it. Highly recommended.
- 75jacquied00First time to FlorenceTravelling solo I had prebooked the golf cart tour and it was the first thing that I did after unpacking my suitcase. It was easy to find the meeting point and the tour was just perfect. Having never been to Florence before the tour put everything into perspective, where everywhere I wanted to visit was and more. The driver was so helpful and informative, I took so many photo's!! At the end of the tour the driver even recommended a restaurant for me. Well worth it and willmore than likely book again when I visit Florence again. I'm really bad at remembering names, wish I could remember the drivers name as he was just a great guide.
- D9269QVkeithk00Troublesome way to get ticketsA more savvy traveler would book tickets before all that are left are the higher priced scalper tickets, ie this ticket. Email confirmation was prompt but instructions on downloading the audio were not clear which added time before we could start the museum visit since we had to go back to our hotel (with wifi) to download the audio application and figure out the correct code to unlock it.
- hurricanehunter100Must see but skip the audio guide -save your money it don't workMuseum is unbelievable - greatest works of history well curated. Must see. Con: download guide unable to use - spent more than an hour with the tour operator and unable to get to work- suggest to get a different provider for content as this one is unusable and has a poor UI and installation experience.
- Meander5342113288500Fantastic TourMy guide was awesome! Her English was excellent and she was very knowledgeable. She made me feel comfortable in asking questions and explained everything very well.
- Escape56388200Victoria was a great guideVictoria was a great guide, very knowledgeable and a good sense of humour. Four of us made it really special with fond memories of a Duomo trip with a difference.
- Raminsh00Magic tour with fantastic friendly tour driverThe tour covers a beatifil drive through magnificent Tuscon sceneries. We covered a reasonable number of visits to Tempuo St Biagio, Montapulciano, Pienza and Montalcino. Each had their charm and beauty... We are over the moon with the experience. The tour operator communicated eith us several times becore the trip start and we were picked up in front of our accomodation the day of the trip by Simone, in a clean and very spacious van. Simone, was extremely helpful, and friendly. He explained multiple facts about the historical and geographical aspects of our visiting towns. He was very flexible and accomodated our stop/ start times whenever wecwanted to spend time in a place. We were very lucky to have him as our driver. Strongly recommend this Tour Operator and Simone!
- H8792GJevelyna00Pathetic tour companyThey claimed to provide electronic guide which I didn't get. I was advised to get a radio guided tour by their agents at the entrance for extra €5 only to go in and the radio numbers didn't match anything on the wall. It was so ridiculous I cut the whole thing short and l left cause it was so upsetting. When I went out to complain, they only said they were sorry for the inconvenience. Such trash
- zahennan00Totally worth it!!!I recently booked a couple of tours with Accord and had a fantastic experience. They were extremely organized and efficient, ensuring that I received my tickets as soon as possible. The welcoming hosts added to the experience, and I can't wait to book with them again soon.
- CaperCalgary00Seeing the MediciIncredible. If you know who this family is and their impact on the renaissance and florence, you will love this. The art and history and architecture is fabulous
- Frances O00Accademia Gallery tour Florence. No one was at the meeting point. No contact number for tour guide wasted my money and daThe tour guide was not at the meeting point .NO contact number for the tour guide wasted my money and day disappointing..
- laurenf36600Great tour!Rossella was very nice and well-informed. The Duomo Complex is amazing and we thoroughly enjoyed learning about the history in depth.
- 667nickd00A must do in FlorenceAn ABSOLUTE MUST! Breath taking views of Florence from atop a beautiful mountain estate and only 15 mins from the city centre. The 3 staff honestly made this thr best experience we've had on our entire trip. Max, Titsiamo and Tomas were so much fun, kind and great teachers. If I could give more stars I would.
Buy it with
Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence provided by ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
Product Overview: Santa Croce Church - private tour in Florence
Number of Photos