per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Local professional Guide at your side
- Earphones at the Accademia Gallery for groups of more than 6 participants
- Accademia Gallery skip-the-line tickets
- Entry/Admission - Galleria dell'Accademia
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Everything not mentioned as Included
- Entry/Admission - Piazza del Duomo
- Entry/Admission - Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore
- Entry/Admission - Battistero di San Giovanni
- Entry/Admission - Campanile di Giotto
- Entry/Admission - Church and Museum of Orsanmichele
- Entry/Admission - Mercato del Porcellino
- Entry/Admission - Piazza della Signoria
- Entry/Admission - Palazzo Vecchio
- Departure details
- Accademia Gallery, Via Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, Italy At 09.15 am at Accademia Gallery main entrance (Via Ricasoli nr 60 - Florence)
- Piazza della Signoria, P.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2428P179
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery?
- How much is Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery?
- Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery price starts from $194.60. Discover and book Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery cancellation policy?
- Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery?
- Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery is hosted by Caf Tour & Travel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Caf Tour & Travel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2428P179
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atAccademia GalleryVia Ricasoli, 58/60, 50129 Firenze FI, ItalyAt 09.15 am at Accademia Gallery main entrance (Via Ricasoli nr 60 - Florence)See address & details
- 1Galleria dell'AccademiaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Piazza del DuomoStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Duomo - Cattedrale di Santa Maria del FioreStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Battistero di San GiovanniStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Campanile di GiottoStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 6Church and Museum of OrsanmicheleStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Mercato del PorcellinoStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 8Piazza della SignoriaStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 9Palazzo VecchioStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atPiazza della SignoriaP.za della Signoria, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
Caf Tour & Travel
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
#110 of 848 Tours & Activities in Florence
- confusedfox00Disappointed with Audio TourEasy to pick up tickets and gain entrance. Thankfully my daughter remembered her ID so we could pick up the audio tour. My complaint is that it was so confusing using the audio guide (I’ve used plenty before with no problem) and so this is a museum problem. It’s not clear that the audio tour doesn’t start till u get upstairs and then just what room are u in! Not all rooms are covered by the audio guide. In the end I gave up and just wandered round. Then we had a faff getting back to where we started to hand in the audio guide, I can see why they hold onto your ID so u bring it back. Reflecting on the visit I think maybe I wouldn’t bother with this audio tour I would either just get the tickets or try for a guided one if possible
- H584WFjennyt00Florence wine tiurGreat experience, the wine tour was excellent and our tour guide Elizabeth was very friendly and informative, thus was a lovely relaxing tour.
- SerendipitySunflower00Amazing day!Highlight of my two week trip to Italy! Elisabetta was a great tour guide and the whole day was wonderful! Gorgeous sites, amazing food, and lovely wine!
- vojtechv41200Cinque Terre Essentials from FlorenceWe booked the Cinque Terre Day trip from Florence – it was one of the best things we have done in Italy. First, we start with a bus ride to the Italian Riviera, after two and half hours you're in Cinque Terre – these five villages hanging off the cliffs like they're in a postcard everywhere :) Started off in Manarola, then Monterosso, Vernazza, and Riomaggiore – all the good stuff. And important for me, we didn't just stick to buses; we took a boat and most of the times short train rides. Felt like a real coastal adventure because the villages are separated by heavy cliffs! There's this walking path for the brave ones, connecting the villages. You stroll past vineyards or fields with lemon and orange trees with views of the sea, it's a perfect place for photos :) It took us a full-day like 12 and a half hours, but every minute was worth it. Our group was around 40 people I think, around the full bus, not too packed because not everyone sticks with the guide the whole time. Our guide was a kind lady, speaking English and Spanish. Knew their stuff and sometimes threw in some jokes to lighten the mood. The atmosphere in the bus and throughout the trip was very friendly, rest of the group were all people that came to have fun so it was perfect. Cinque Terre was amazing I wish I could spend more time. If you are travelling through this tour was just perfect, I felt like we saw all the important stuff with time for the proper lunch :)
- vojtechv41200Food-Tour where you meet new friends :)Embarking on this food adventure through Florence was an absolute blast from start to finish! The tour took us on a delightful journey through the city's culinary scene, with a special twist at the local Sant’Ambrogio market that added a real charm. Our guide showed a genuine love for Florence's food scene. She shared fascinating stories about the history and importance of each food spot, making the whole experience feel like a tasty lesson. Overall, the whole group was very friendly so made some great friends The food selection was beyond amazing, from local cheeses and cured meats to the delight of genuine Italian gelato. My personal best was the panino place Antico Vinaio, first I was shocked with the huge line of people, to my surprise and delight we had some special „skip a line” privilege :D. Panino was amazing even the line would be worth it. We finished with the ice-cream and some Italian wine I recommend all the way!
- 159vikasr00Leaning tower of PisaIt was very informative and good experience for us. The guide was a good host as well. We got to take many cool pics and enjoyed the whole trip.
- CKTechEng00Pisa visitI Had an amazing time at Pisa. Christiana is a great host. The bus trip is easy and the local guide was really great. I highly recommend this
- 39abdulb00Great!Great service and good team Very comfortable bus and tour was right size and price. Good trip with Christiana
- albertobW4815HP00It' a very wonderful experienceIt 's a very wonderful experience, the guide is fantastic. San Gimignano and Siena are wonderful city with wonderful monuments and church.
- Fearless1485497500800Worthy tour experience to go forFederico and Rafael did a great job with bringing us around the area. Loved the wine tasting and lunch + the trip at San Gimignano in the morning.
- caetanaduarte00One day in TuscanyThe tour is excellent if you want to get to know Tuscany’s culture and interesting points in a limited time. The itinerary was very well done and interesting. The guide Federico was very nice and explained everything with detail in both English and Spanish which I appreciate. Andrea, our bus driver was also very kind throughout the tour. I recommend this experience very much!
- 414fawada00Tuscany ExperienceOur guide Fredrico and bus driver Andrea was awesome. The trip was just phenomenal covering all three destinations and the food and winery experience was icing on the cake.
- awenuy00Wine tasting experienceIt was an enjoyable experience despite of the weather and long walks, me and my wife enjoyed and will be in our memories, federico is a good tour guide and andrea kept us comfortable and safe
- Excursion0085168290800Very good Tuscany tourSan Gimignano needed to be seen in day light. We understand that this is not possible in winter, perhaps just not include it in a winter tour with 3 other stops. This would shorten a very long day even though we did want to see Pisa, Siena and San gamignano. The pick up point was very obscure. We did not see the grey lines signage as suggested in our tour notes. Also the young lady who registered us was hidden behind a kiosk and we were told by others not connected with the tour that she was there. Federico was a very good guide and showed care in ensuring all participants were back on the bus after each stop. Andrea was a very good bus drive and the trip was very smooth. The winery stop was very enjoyable but obviously very commercial and wines and other goods for sale were outside our price range.
- 750alyssar00Great tour!Great tour to see the Tuscan region! Federico and Andrea managed the tour pretty well despite the weather!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2018 • Couples
Ilaria was a fantastic tour guide for our visit to Florence. Super knowledgeable and provided insight and visit tips we never would have obtained on our own.
Written October 15, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery provided by Caf Tour & Travel
Product Overview: Private All-inclusive Florence Wonders Walking Tour with Accademia Gallery
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos