Truffle Lovers Tour
By Slow Tour Tuscany
Discover Tuscany countryside Learn the different seasons of the truffles Walk in a wood hunting truffles accompanied by a truffle hunter and his dog Discover how to cook truffle Taste a truffle-based lunch • Visit the most famous Florentine Food Market • Taste 6 truffle delights in a royal shop • Discover 2 kinds of Balsamic Vinegar
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 18-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guide service; Truffle tasting; Balsamic Vinegar tasting; Wine tasting; 0-12 years old alternative menu
- lunch (truffle bruschetta, hand-made pasta with truffle, truffle eggs)
- Truffle hunting with a licensed truffle hunter
- Truffle expert dog
- Mini-lesson about the truffles
- Truffle tasting;
- A glass of wine
- Departure details
- SlowTourTuscany, Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 10, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy Green door with "Slow Tour Tuscany" sign
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62794P53
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Truffle Lovers Tour?
- Truffle Lovers Tour price starts from $143.41. Discover and book Truffle Lovers Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Truffle Lovers Tour cancellation policy?
- Truffle Lovers Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Truffle Lovers Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Truffle Lovers Tour?
- Truffle Lovers Tour is hosted by Slow Tour Tuscany. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Slow Tour Tuscany on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Truffle Lovers Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Truffle Lovers Tour?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Truffle Lovers Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 62794P53
- You'll start atSlowTourTuscanyLungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 10, 50123 Firenze FI, ItalyGreen door with "Slow Tour Tuscany" signSee address & details
- 1Lungarno degli Acciaiuoli, 32Stop: 30 minutesSlow Tour TuscanyRead more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Sara Fabbri - get her as your guide!!!
Our tour guide Sara Fabbri was fabulous and was well versed in everything inside the museum as well as Florence and…
Appalling company do NOT use
Terrible company and poor customer service. The instructions for tickets is abysmal. Do NOT use this company, as th…
Stay away from viator.com
Museum itself is amazing, but the service from viator.com which affiliates with Tripadvisor.com is terrible. It is…
TOUR GUIDE DID NOT SHOW UP
Don't book with this company. We waited almost an hour for our tour guide to show up, and it was a no show. I wou…
Enjoy the works
You'll spend hours looking at the works of art. Climb to the roof so you can get a good look of the Duomo.
Tours Do Not Get Better Than This!
This tour by Slow Tour Tuscany was absolutey memorable. Outstanding. The wineries were fantastic and we learned s…
Visit to Florence Cathedral
Wonderful Cathedral! Well worth a visit. Book before you go as the queues can be very large. The dome is wonderful …
Great and informative. Our guide was talented and passionate about the whole trip. My wife and I enjoyed the whole …
We loved the tour and our tour guide. She was so informative on every aspect of the Cathedral , inside and out.
A really great tour, which included additional info before it started making sense of the history & lead up before …
Excellent visit to Santa Maria del Fiore. We strongly recommend it! Beautiful place and a great guide.
This tour does NOT get you into the Vasari Corridor!!!!
We were shocked to learn this tour did not include passage into the Vasari Corridor as the title suggests. Other t…
Bill and Lucca were amazing guides! We had a great day even at 45°C in the hot tuscan sun! Food and wine were also …
Florence tour with Elena
Florence tour with tourguide Elena was a succes. The system with transmitter and earplugges works really great, all…
This was a great tour. Our Guide, Elly, was able to give us great insight into the region, awesome tips and a wonde…