Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atPiazza dei CavalleggeriPiazza dei Cavalleggeri, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalyIN FRONT OF THE NATIONAL LIBRARYSee address & details
- 1Duomo di SienaStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2MonteriggioniStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3San GimignanoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPiazza dei CavalleggeriPiazza dei Cavalleggeri, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalyIN FRONT OF THE NATIONAL LIBRARYSee address & details
Piazza dei Cavalleggeri, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Professional local guide in Siena - 1 hour
- Air-conditioned minivan + english speaking driver
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Siena
- Guide in San Gimignano (upon request)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable shoes are recommended
- On Sunday, the Cathedral in Siena is closed and the guided tour will be without entrance
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- MANDATORY USE OF MASK AND LATEX GLOVES
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 1 more review on Viator
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
By: ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
A good tour with the highlights of Florence
With our teenagers we did the tour ‘the best of Florence’ booked at Get your Guide. Ilaria, our guide for the day, …
a wonderful way to experience the treasures of the Uffizien
This guided tour of the uffizien was a wonderful experience. my guide Giacomo is very enthusiastic about art and ha…
Very informative guide
Due to lower numbers than usual our tour was in Italian and English. Our guide Elizabeta did and excellent job of d…
Wonderful, exceed expectations
Wonderful tour your guide takes you on a journey to the oftentimes missed and hidden histories and urban myths of F…
Great tour and amazing views. It was difficult to hear the tour guide as the reception was not great inside the Du…
Professor Simon B00
Fabulous gallery, well arranged and great experience using recorded tour.very lucky with size of crowds but can ima…
Wonderful visite of the Duomo with an extraordinary guide!
the guide Ilaria was just perfect! She was generous and patient. She gives us a lot of information about the Duomo.…
Chianti half day
The drive was beautiful and our guide Adriano was fantastic. She knew the history, the wines and was very accommoda…
This tour was basically as expected (which is a good thing). Duomo was amazing and overall I would have no problem…
Turned out to be a great private tour
What an amazing your. Our tour guide was Filomena and she made the tour extra special. Full of jokes and info about…
Fantastic way to see Florence if you're short on time!
With only a few short hours in Florence, we wanted to make the most of our time here and see as much as we could. W…
guided tour a must
We did a small group guided tour of the Accademia Gallery primarily to see Michelangelo's "David". Our guide, Marti…
Great guide...interesting exhibits in Accademia Florence
Punctual and very knowledgeable...made the experience interesting. First time she’d done a tour in English....very…
Not skip the Line Tour
Tour was very good itself. The guide was very knowledgeable and friendly. The organisation and communication fro…
A private guide is the way to go
Our tour guide, Francesca, was amazing. She was knowledgeable and friendly, and having her guidance made our visit …
- Duration: 8h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 22,026 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 8,015 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 13,926 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 29,041 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence
What time does Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence start?
Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence on Tripadvisor
How much is Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence?
Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence price starts from $195.27. Discover and book Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence on Tripadvisor
What is the Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence cancellation policy?
Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Minivan Tour to Siena and San Gimignano from Florence on Tripadvisor