Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Duration: 1–2 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entry/Admission - Stibbert Museum
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Return details
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14982P48
- Wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Important note: you will be assigned an exact entrance time which will be the one you have to respect in order to make the visit. The time can be any time during the opening time (8:15am - 4:45pm) and will be indicated on the voucher issued by the provider, within one business day from your booking request
- PLEASE NOTICE
- Confirmed time is not always the same time you requested; museum automatically confirms the closest available time on the same date if requested time is sold out.
- Most travelers can participate
- The use of the mask is mandatory for visitors and museum staff during the whole time spent inside the museum.
- The museum has adopted a variety of rules in order to limit the possibility of contagions: - Limitation of entrances and exit - Social distancing in places like restourants, shops, and public places inside the museum - Use of signs to enforce the physical distance of at least 1 meter - Dispenser are available in several areas of the museums for hand sanitization - Daily cleaning of rooms, work stations and public places inside the museum are ensured - The staff at the museum could measure you body heat by the use of a thermometer
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- Which attractions will I visit with Skip the Line: Stibbert Museum Ticket?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Skip the Line: Stibbert Museum Ticket on Tripadvisor
- How much is Skip the Line: Stibbert Museum Ticket?
- Skip the Line: Stibbert Museum Ticket price starts from $13.77. Discover and book Skip the Line: Stibbert Museum Ticket on Tripadvisor
- What is the Skip the Line: Stibbert Museum Ticket cancellation policy?
- Skip the Line: Stibbert Museum Ticket cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Skip the Line: Stibbert Museum Ticket on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Skip the Line: Stibbert Museum Ticket?
- Skip the Line: Stibbert Museum Ticket is hosted by Weekend in Italy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Weekend in Italy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Skip the Line: Stibbert Museum Ticket on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 14982P48
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Not really worth the entry charge
Really not worth it in my own opinion. I had high hopes of lots of original historical clothing but it is really ju…
Stunning Royal Apartments
This palace is easy to find as it's situated on the edge of a large public square in Naples. I combined this visit…
It was brilliant
This tour is so underrated, it was informative and scary, definitely don’t go if you suffer with vertigo, nothing t…
A beautiful, impressive and magnificent royal castle and garden!
A beautiful, impressive and magnificent royal castle and garden! Very well maintained. Well worth a visit.
Fabulous Renaissance sculptures.
The Bargello is especially famous for its collection of Renaissance sculpture, including works by Donatello, Michel…
A great display of ancient art and all things Pompeii
One of the world’s greatest displays of ancient art, including supersized statues and art and decorations from Pomp…
A must see in Rome, tucked away in Villa Borghese gardens, this beautiful house has some an amazing display of Etru…
Do not book with tripadvisor.
I booked with tripadvisor, was charged, was not allowed to cancel, then was canceled by TripAdvisor and not refunde…
the palace is amazing. Beautiful, lot of art, amazing garden. I liked that there it is a little art museum and I di…
The Hall of the Statues is very impressive.
The hall of the largest and most impressive statues are right at the end of the exhibition- so don’t give up! It ha…
It's a shame the interactive area was closed, but if you're a science (specifically physics) geek this is a great m…
Great stop for 4 hours.
It was a great experience. Rent the audio player. Packed with the complete history. Take or buy water. It is a …
Worst experience ever
The guide never showed up. They gave 2 totally separate meeting places and the times were totally wrong. We ended u…
Do Not Book Through Weekend In Italy..
Don't book through Weekend in Italy. I booked in August, went to Italy end of October. They sent a confirmation ema…
A rather small museum. Except for the first room on the 1st level displaying the older glass pieces, and several ot…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Tickets at the door are 6 euros and there is no wait. This is a ripoff and I could not cancel, even within a few hours of purchase.
Written September 24, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.