Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
Florence’s Uffizi Gallery boasts more than 50 rooms filled with Renaissance masterpieces, so seeing the best of the gallery can be a daunting task. Make sure you tick off all of the artistic highlights on a guided tour that provides little-known details integral to understanding world-renowned works by Michelangelo and Leonardo da Vinci. Booking in advance mean you’ll avoid long lines often in excess of three hours and provided headsets ensure you’ll hear your guide's commentary clearly.
- You'll start atPiazzale degli Uffizi, 6Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy• Please meet Visit Europa Today Assistants close to gate number 1, in-front of Nicola Pisano Statue, Piazzale Degli Uffizi, 6, 50122, Florence. • Please arrive at the meeting point 20 minutes before your chosen time so you do not lose your time slot.See address & details
- 1Gallerie Degli UffiziStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee detailsPass byPiazza della SignoriaPonte Vecchio
- 2Biblioteca degli UffiziStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atUffizi GalleryPiazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, ItalyYou will have free time inside the Uffizi Gallery after the tourSee address & details
- Ensure you see Uffizi Gallery highlights on a guided tour
- Discover information integral to understanding the masterpieces with a guide
- Headsets are provided to ensure commentary is heard clearly
- Make a beeline for important works by Leonardo da Vinci and Michelangelo
What to Expect
Your tour begins outside of the Uffizi Gallery in Florence, where you’ll greet your guide and enter the museum via a door reserved especially for groups. Once inside, you’ll make a beeline for significant Renaissance works by the likes of Botticelli, Michelangelo, and Leonardo da Vinci. Through a provided headset, you’ll listen to commentary that brings the paintings to life by explaining important historical and cultural information. See Botticelli's Birth of Venus and Primavera, plus Michelangelo’s Tondo Doni and Caravaggio’s Medusa. At the end of the tour, you’ll be free to continue exploring independently or head to the second floor and enjoy the views of the Piazza della Signoria and the Ponte Vecchio.
Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
Uffizi Gallery, Piazzale degli Uffizi, 6, 50122 Firenze FI, Italy
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Professional guide
- Priority Entrance
- Entrance Tickets
- Extra Time After The Tour
- Entry/Admission - Gallerie Degli Uffizi
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Food and drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- No vehicle transportation necessary from meeting point to gallery because the points are in walking distance of each other and the guide will lead your group there
- Please arrive 15 minutes early at the meeting point
- Bring a valid ID to prove your identification
- Visitors must pass through metal detectors at the security checkpoint. Please expect to wait 10-15 minutes to clear security
- If the group is larger than 4, earphones will be provided
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please make sure to wear Mask & Gloves.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 9 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
I had a wonderful experience at the Uffizi Gallery with my guide Irina. I thought the 49 euro ticket was extreeemely good value for what was provided, I was able to skip the queue and Irina provided a huge amount of information. She was engaging and enthusiastic and I thoroughly…
Date of experience: November 2019
1 Helpful vote
Thanks to our guide Francesca, it was a great experience. Best parts of the museum, interesting details, perfect guidance.
Date of experience: September 2020
Booked this trip on a September Sunday with big worry about it may get canceled. Had met Galya, from Visit Europa Today at the gate and realised I was the only client of the trip I was relieved that they didn’t canceled the trip just because that. Galya was passion about the…
Date of experience: September 2020
Our guide Galya was brilliant. It would be so easy to walk past all these magnificent pictures and not understand the history and context. Galya brought this all to life with her tour. I now know the difference between tempura and oil paint and the history of the development of…
The tour took 2hrs 15min. Our guide was Anna and she is a professional painter. We could feel her passion for art every second of the tour. All her information was valuable and we could discover the museum in an incredible way. We appreciated that Anna didn't seem like a tourist…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Visit Europa Today
David & Accademia Gallery
Lori (the tour guide) set the scene with Michelangelos life and expertly pointed out interesting details of his lif…
Guide tour in Duomo Flrorence
We took part in a fantastic tour of the Duomo in Florence. I have to thank Irina for a great tour, which I hoped wo…
This was the best tour of any art museum I’ve ever taken. Anna, who is herself an artist, was a engaging and percep…
When history comes to live
At the end of August I decided to visit Pompei. I have been there before when I was a teenager,so I decided to refr…
A great insight to the history of the sculptures at the Academia Museum
Our guide, Francesca, was super friendly and knowledgable. You could tell how passionate she was about the history …
I know that — during non-pandemic times — the lines are usually long, but that still doesn’t justify charging child…
Not worth that price
There is no sign in front of the entrance where you pick up your tickets. Once you are in the lobby, they will sen…
Mis Sold tickets supplied were wrong.
MIS SOLD - tickets supplied were not what was purchased. OVER PRICED ALSO. Contacted TA no response contacted suppl…
Visit with VisitEuropaToday
Great visit with Olga! Very passionate and very good story teller to embrace the life of Michelle Angelo.
Nice trip to Uffizi gallery
Very well done tour. Loredana, our guide, illustrated us the medici story and some interesting anectode about most …
Great explanation by Lori!
Lori has been great in explaining everything about David. Very useful information and a great kindness. Highly reco…
SCAM! DONT USE!!
Never had a worse experience with an agency before!!! Livid! I am normally not someone who gives negative feedbac…
Not worth it...take a great pic from outside and go and visit Museums such as the Uffizi which are cheaper.
In this Covid19 period period, Florence has gotten greedy, before there was a combine ticket for everything but fo…
Great art experience , learnt about artists first hand
We did the tour with Julia. She was an arts student from Germany and knew Italian. He knowledge about artist styl…
wonderful tour to Medici's Uffizi
Julia gives a perfect tour for me. I spent 2 weeks to review my final exam art history part about painters and art …
- Duration: 1h 30m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Popular: Booked by 4,127 travelers!
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 10,954 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 2,164 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 13,920 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 9,942 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide
Which attractions will I visit with Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide on Tripadvisor
How much is Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide?
Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide price starts from $60.40. Discover and book Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide on Tripadvisor
What is the Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide cancellation policy?
Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide on Tripadvisor
Which company provides Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide?
Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide is hosted by Visit Europa Today. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Visit Europa Today on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Uffizi Gallery Small Group Tour with Guide on Tripadvisor