per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, Spanish
What's not included
- English-speaking driver
- Brochures provided by the museum
- Wine tasting and light lunch
- Hotel pickup/ drop off if hotel is centrally located
- Entry/Admission - Museo Leonardiano
- Guide in Vinci (on request)
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Piazza Adua, 50123 Firenze FI, Italy Piazza Adua, in front of the Congress Palace
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7779P18
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- MANDATORY USE OF MASK AND LATEX GLOVES
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch?
- Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch price starts from $320.52. Discover and book Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch cancellation policy?
- Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch?
- Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch is hosted by ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 7779P18
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPiazza AduaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Leonardo's Birthplace (Casa Natale di Leonardo)Stop: 20 minutesSee details
- 2Museo LeonardianoStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3VinciStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
Florence, Tuscany, Italy
Joined in December 2011
#74 of 381 Food & Drink in Florence
- Escape56388200Victoria was a great guideVictoria was a great guide, very knowledgeable and a good sense of humour. Four of us made it really special with fond memories of a Duomo trip with a difference.
- Raminsh00Magic tour with fantastic friendly tour driverThe tour covers a beatifil drive through magnificent Tuscon sceneries. We covered a reasonable number of visits to Tempuo St Biagio, Montapulciano, Pienza and Montalcino. Each had their charm and beauty... We are over the moon with the experience. The tour operator communicated eith us several times becore the trip start and we were picked up in front of our accomodation the day of the trip by Simone, in a clean and very spacious van. Simone, was extremely helpful, and friendly. He explained multiple facts about the historical and geographical aspects of our visiting towns. He was very flexible and accomodated our stop/ start times whenever wecwanted to spend time in a place. We were very lucky to have him as our driver. Strongly recommend this Tour Operator and Simone!
- H8792GJevelyna00Pathetic tour companyThey claimed to provide electronic guide which I didn't get. I was advised to get a radio guided tour by their agents at the entrance for extra €5 only to go in and the radio numbers didn't match anything on the wall. It was so ridiculous I cut the whole thing short and l left cause it was so upsetting. When I went out to complain, they only said they were sorry for the inconvenience. Such trash
- zahennan00Totally worth it!!!I recently booked a couple of tours with Accord and had a fantastic experience. They were extremely organized and efficient, ensuring that I received my tickets as soon as possible. The welcoming hosts added to the experience, and I can't wait to book with them again soon.
- CaperCalgary00Seeing the MediciIncredible. If you know who this family is and their impact on the renaissance and florence, you will love this. The art and history and architecture is fabulous
- Frances O00Accademia Gallery tour Florence. No one was at the meeting point. No contact number for tour guide wasted my money and daThe tour guide was not at the meeting point .NO contact number for the tour guide wasted my money and day disappointing..
- laurenf36600Great tour!Rossella was very nice and well-informed. The Duomo Complex is amazing and we thoroughly enjoyed learning about the history in depth.
- 667nickd00A must do in FlorenceAn ABSOLUTE MUST! Breath taking views of Florence from atop a beautiful mountain estate and only 15 mins from the city centre. The 3 staff honestly made this thr best experience we've had on our entire trip. Max, Titsiamo and Tomas were so much fun, kind and great teachers. If I could give more stars I would.
- arunrO9701RJ00City tourThe guide/driver of the golf cart showed us the places around within the duration allowed. That part was all fine. On the way back he stopped for several mins to negotiate with another visitor requiring his service. He could have done that at his own time after dropping us off.
- 767sevdeg00Easiest way to explore the cityI joined to bike tour with Accord Tourism agency today. The guide came on time and we took our bicycle from the meeting point. The guide gave the details of the historical places of Florence. The tour also finished on time and I was able to join my other planned tour. We had gelato time at the end of the tour!
- kaemisudas00Fun time in FlorenceMe and my friends won the Photography Bike tour in Florence! We got gelato as a reward too. The tour is amazing, we had a lot of fun making pictures along the way and also enjoying the beautiful streets. Would definitely book it with Accord again!
- khimk202300Amazing Wine experienceI went on a Chianti Villages, San gimignano and Wine routes tour with my friend and it was fantastic! We had a lot of fun with our driver Francesco. He was telling us all about history and interesting facts. The tour was amazing itself, me and my bestfriend tried a lot of wine and oil tasting. We end the tour at a family run wineyard with a lovely view. We would recommend if you're in Florence!
- 767sevdeg00A Must!I went on a wine-tasting tour on Friday, which was a lovely experience. We went to Chianti in a minivan and enjoyed the whole trip thanks to our driver guide Francesco, who gave us the needed information about the places. The places we went to taste wines were excellent and the waiters were good to us. We tasted lots of kinds of wine and the instructions were good enough. If you like tasting wine, you should try this tour! We enjoyed every detail.
- Rick d00Excellent experienceThe driver brought a lot of energy and knowledge next to a great tour to get an overview of Florence! We recommend the 1,5 hr tour because of the great panoramic view included!
- sarahwH846UI00Will never use this company againWe wait 50 mins for our 2pm booking and no cars arrived for us to travel. They wanted to put 5 people in a 4 seater buggy. So unsafe and we are tall people. No car ever arrived so we waited for nothing. Such a waste of time. Worth noting the driver doesn’t speak English and puts the tour over a speaker and if you’re stuck it likes skips ahead. Wouldn’t waste my money go with another company.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
It was awesome. Our driver, Stefano was not just a driver but also a guide. . He was pointing at important landmarks.
Sep 2022 • Couples
The Leonard's childhood house and the lunch was the best. Also our Driver Stefano was great. The best of our trip, no doubt!!
Written September 13, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Hi, thank you for your kind words! We are so glad to read that you enjoyed our tour and our guide so much, it is our goal to always offer everyone the best experience. We hope you will come to visit our wonderful city again soon! Kind regards, ACCORD Team
Written September 19, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Buy it with
Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch provided by ACCORD Italy Smart Tours & Experiences
Product Overview: Private Day Trip Leonardo's Birthplace from Florence + Lunch
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos