Book your private transfer from Palermo or Palermo city airport to San Vito Lo Capo and vice versa. We take you directly to any hotel or street address, in one of our cars, minivans or minibuses. What's Included: - NO HIDDEN COST - PROFESSIONAL DRIVERS - FREE CANCELLATION UP TO 24 HOURS BEFORE YOUR ARRIVAL - MEET & GREET SERVICE (Our driver will wait for you in the arrival hall with a sign with the name of the main passenger) - ONE-WAY TRANSFER
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 1h 10m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- 60 minutes of waiting
- Child seats (on request)
- One way private transfer
- Customer service available 24/7 via email, chat or phone
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- WiFi on board
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- When the customer disembarks at Palermo airport (PMO), he is greeted by our driver, with a name sign at the exit of the landings. For departures from San Vito Lo Capo, the customer meets the driver at the hotel reception or at the preset address.
- Punta Raisi Airport, Palermo, Sicily Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- 91010 San Vito Lo Capo, Free municipal consortium of Trapani, Italy It is expected to be released to any address in San Vito Lo Capo, the city.
- Palermo Airport, 90045 Cinisi, PA, Italy
- Palermo, PA, Italy It is expected to be released to any address in Palermo, the city.
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165028P32
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa?
- Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa price starts from $108.84. Discover and book Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa cancellation policy?
- Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa?
- Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa is hosted by Pnormus Autoservizi. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pnormus Autoservizi on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 1h 10m. Discover and book Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 165028P32
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in May 2017
#11 of 91 Transportation in Palermo
- unson00Palermo Wine country tourI've been on wine tours all over North and South America and Australia and New Zealand and this was the best tour I have ever taken.
- dtbreviews00The World's Best Service. Truly.We stayed in the Igiea Suite with terrace and sea view. There are too many tiny details that were perfection to note. One I particularly loved--when I came back to the room each time after it had been cleaned, a cleaning cloth for my sunglasses or reading glasses were placed under each case! Fresh flowers, of course. The specific type of water they know you prefer (gas or flat) is always placed. The hotel was quiet although fairly packed. The service in the restaurant is next level. The food offerings are very limited so you need to request what you like. The pool and surrounding area was lovely. The lunch by the pool was the only downfall. Very limited and too expensive. (This is not a place to come if budget is any concern at all.) We loved the bar and the bartenders-- all went the extra mile to make interesting drinks they thought you might like. I am now a lover of Paloma Cocktails! If you have to be in Palermo (not our favorite by any means) -- this hotel will make it all worth it.
- E1408EVstephenb00Excellent ExperienceMy wife and I had a terrific time visiting the winery. The trip there started the whole experience well. Francesco was an excellent driver and shared his knowledge of the region during the journey. On arrival we were met by Alessandro who made us very welcome. His professional and knowledge were exceptional and the tour of this unique winery was fascinating. It was notable that every member of staff we encountered greeted us politely and cheerily. The wine tasting itself was of course the highlight. These were exceptional wines and we left clutching some bottles of our favourites thar we bought. A very memorable event and strongly recommended trip.
- EL60400Good way to see Monreale and Cefalu!Because I have some mobility issues, this was a great way to see Monreale. Plus driving in Palermo is sort of a nightmare, so to be able to glide through the chaos in an air conditioned Mercedes with a good drive: Perfetto! We had never been to the seaside of Cefalu was lovely. We had a walk along the Lungo Mare as well as gelato (and banana split!) in the Piazza di Duomo. Our driver was charming and helpful. Expensive but worth it for us!
- beckycQ9403AJ00The tour was good, but....The trip was very good. We enjoyed all the stops on this tour. Although, our driver told us the Salt Museum near Trapani was closed, which was not true. Our driver the next day had taken people to the Salt Museum near Trapani and it was open. We were disappointed that our driver had not been honest with us.
- BHSabbi00Another Wonderful Tour by ViatorViator (trip advisor) runs wonderful tours! Marcello picked us up at our hotel, on time and was extremely friendly and accommodating. My daughter and I were eager to see the Valley of the Temples and were very comfortable in the lovely car provided. Marcello provided us with fun facts and was quite amusing along the way. We arrived in the valley, met our English speaking tour guide and spent the next few hours exploring the ruins and gardens learning about the local history from a local expert. What could be better than that. She returned us to Marcello at the end of the tour and we headed to the Turkish Steps for a little time in the sand and sun before heading back to Mondella. I cannot say enough about how well Viator runs it's tours and will continue to books with them in future. I left my hat in the car and did not realize until a few days had passed. When I reached out to Marcello, he dropped it to our hotel that day. He also provided a long and varied list of all the things we should experience across Sicily. Thank you for helping to make this trip so very nice! BH
- GoPlaces2888800Great tour! Great guide!A wonderful day with our guide and driver Marcello! The tour was engaging and we had ample time to enjoy each stop. Marcello was very knowledgeable and friendly. The tour was well planned! We were 3 couples in our late 60's and early 70's. An awesome experience!
- hzweidner00Marvels of SicilyMy sister liked the salt museum the best and I fell in love with Erice. But the sight of the Segesto Temple will stay with me forever. We truly thought the entire day was wonderful with our gracious and always cheerful driver Mimmo.
- Dawn M00Excellent service! Highly recommendMarcello is the best! He provided fantastic service at all times. I initially made reservations for an airport transfer and for the Agrigento tour. Both were excellent. After driving us to our hotel, Marcello offered to send recommendations of things to see in Palermo and places to eat. He remained available during our time in Sicily for questions. On the way to Agrigento, Marcello was able to reserve an Agrigento guide for us. Our guide was Anna who was also great. During the lunch stop, Marcello arranged for a surprise birthday dessert for my husband’s birthday. Marcello is so wonderful that I made another reservation for private transfer to Catania. He asked if we wanted to add a stop in Cefalu on the way to Catania. We did, and I’m so glad we did. Cefalu is absolutely gorgeous! I can’t say enough wonderful things about Marcello and Panormus Autoservi.
- twdart00The most beautiful day!Absolutely the most beautiful day from Palermo. Monreale and Cefalu are spectacular and not to be missed. Salvo, our driver, was fantastic. He was punctual, courteous and spoke good English. The cathedral in Monreale is breathtaking and Cefalu as picturesque in person as in the photos. We highly recommend this outing!
- Tony C00Excellent tour of Agrigento Valley of the Temples from PalermoWe highly recommend the private tour of the Agrigento Valley of the Temples from Palermo. Our driver Mimmo met us promptly at our apartment rental in a comfortable van. He provided excellent commentary on the sights of Palermo and the history of Sicily as we departed Palermo for Agrigento. After stopping for snacks, we arrived at the Valley of the Temples. While we toured the awesome temples including the Temple of Concordia, Mimmo made reservations for our group at an excellent seafood restaurant across from the beach in San Leone. Mimmo met us at Gate 5 and whisked us to lunch. After lunch, we stopped at an overlook above the beach before returning to Palermo. We arrived in Palermo around 7PM and it was a long but comfortable tour. Finally, Mimmo provided recommendations for where to find the best cannolo in Palermo.
- RichardAW4900Good eperienceMimmo was a very pleasant man, excellent, careful driver & extremely corteous and informative. He gave us plenty of time to visit the sights so we didn't feel rushed.
- robertjI698XQ00Great vist at the Temples but not at the Turkish stepsTook the tour to Agrigento and it was perfectly planned. Large bus took us to two locations, the second location being the temples. Spent 2 1/2 hour walking and it was sufficient. Had time for a quick lunch. Beautiful site with great walking space. Due to road construction, it took possibly 2 hours to go and two hours to come back so a long day. As well, the tour takes you to the Turkish steps, in our opinion, that was a waste of time as you just see these steps from a distance. Could have spent more time at the temples. The guide in the bus was amazing, great attitude and gave us some good information. Would recommend you visit the temples.
- rmac5476201900Totally ProfessionalThis was my second trip to Sicily and my adult daughter accompanied me. I wanted everything to be perfect. We gotta glitch when we missed our connecting flight in Munich and had to spend the night there. When we arrived in Palermo a bit behind schedule, I hoped our driver would still be there. Then it took longer than expected to get our luggage. But our driver, Rosario, was there waiting. He took us to our car, a beautiful Mercedes sedan. Because I can speak some Italian we had a nice conversation on the 30 minute drive to our AirB&B in the historic center. He even slowed down for me so that I could see the place where an anti Mafia prosecutor, Giovanni Falcone, was assassinated on that same highway. He got us to our destination with no problems. His driving was excellent and, all in all, we had an excellent experience. I would definitely recommend this service.
- Claire G00Make sure that you get what you paid for.This trip left much to be desired. I'll begin by saying that Mimmo, our driver, was terrific: he was kind, thoughtful, conscientious as a driver, and eager to show us a good time. But on the day of our trip another driver unexpectedly got Covid and what was supposed to be a private tour became a tour including two couples. We were given no warning about this, though certainly they could have texted us at least an hour before they came to get us, so that we could have had time to think through whether we still wanted to go. They simply announced the change upon arriving and told us the cost would be the same. We completely understand that such things are within no one's control, but the private tour had been unusually expensive and there are differences between a private tour and a tour that involves others. If we'd wanted to stay longer at a place or leave earlier, that would have been possible, were we alone; with others, you need to respect other people's time. As it turned out, we would have liked to stay longer at the Valley of the Temples than our companions did, and we would have liked to skip altogether the place where we were dropped for a lunch: a charmless town by the beach that had nothing interesting about it, as far as we were concerned. After the tour ended I shared my concerns with the woman who organized the tour and she quickly agreed that we deserved to receive a modest reimbursement from the over $500 that the day trip had cost -- but, though I emailed her repeatedly to ask about the status of our reimbursement, she told me first that I should be more patient and then proceeded to ignore my emails altogether. I'll add that we loved Valley of the Temples and we loved Scala dei Turchi; there were certainly aspects of this trip that were very pleasant. But we felt shabbily treated by the tour organizer (why promise to give a reimbursement and then never come through??), and that put a pall on our experience.
Buy it with
Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa provided by Pnormus Autoservizi
Product Overview: Private transfer from Palermo Airport to San Vito Lo Capo or vice versa
Number of Photos