Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo
By Ape Tour
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Professional English speaking Driver
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by Licensed and air-conditioned minivan or car
- Exclusive Private Tour, only for your Group
- Entry/Admission - Riserva Naturale Saline Di Trapani E Paceco
- Food and drinks
- Entry/Admission - Museo del Sale
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We offer pick up and drop off to all hotels, b & bs, holiday homes, ports and accommodations in Palermo, for other special requests ask at the time of booking if pick up is available for the desired location. departure time 08.30 a.m.
- Palermo Airport, 90045 Cinisi, PA, Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60853P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo
What you can expect during your visit
- We only do private tours for your group, or family. All ours Drivers are fully Vaccinated we make sanitization of the vehicles after each service, we give sanitizing gel to wash the hands, we have a transparent dividing barrier between the driver and pax. we apply all applicable safety regulations
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo on Tripadvisor
- How much is Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo?
- Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo price starts from $291.72. Discover and book Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo on Tripadvisor
- What is the Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo cancellation policy?
- Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo?
- Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo is hosted by Ape Tour. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Ape Tour on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Best Excursion in western Sicily to Erice, Trapani Salt Flats from Palermo on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 60853P4
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPiazza Pretoria
- 1EriceStop: 2 hoursSee details
- 2Castello di VenereStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3Riserva Naturale Saline Di Trapani E PacecoStop: 2 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 4Museo del SaleStop: 60 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
An Offer you can’t refuse
What a wonderful tour of Corleone and the history of the Mafia. Our guide Umberto was amazing and very knowable on …
Best tour ever!
We had the pleasure to go on this tour that was beyond our expectations. Amazing views, delicious pastry, interesti…
Great way to end our trip to Palermo!
There were six of us who did this tour (two adults and four teens) and we really enjoyed it. Umberto and Salvadore…
The mafia versus the movie .
Our guide was great , informative and attentive with a nice friendly demeanour. He had a lot of the Mafia history a…
Really enjoyed the beach and the castle! Overall, was worth the car ride out there and good to get a nice experienc…
Day well spent
Roberto was a wonderful guide, extremely knowledgeable, and attune to our needs. Would highly recommend to anyone w…
Fabulous experience! Highly recommended!
We had an amazing experience on our excursion! I would highly recommend the full day excursion to Castelbuono & Cef…
Umberto, our driver and guide was excellent. The best guide I've ever met. He has enormous expertise, is extremely …
We travelled to Sicilia and we search for a transfer from Cinisci to Terassini. Someone give us the number from Chr…
Excellent tour company to see the delights of Sicily
We had the most wonderful time in Sicily. Our tour company Ape Tour Cinisi led by the knowledgeable Umberto were ex…
Wonderful tour and excellent drivers and guide
We were fortunate to have Umberto and Christian as our drivers from Ape Tour N. C. C. These guys were so easy to ge…
Loved the small town of Castelbuono!
We did a private tour of Castelbuono and Cefalu. Our driver was friendly and provided history as we drove to the de…
Godfather Origins Tour
Really enjoyed the tour. They took us to see the Sicilian countryside where the origins of the Italian mafia began…
Umberto was a great host and extremely knowledgeable. He kept us up to date about everything we were passing and al…
Great guide & driver
Since this was a private tour, we asked to adjust to include Montreal as that tour wasn't available on our date. B…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Apr 2019 • Friends
WhT a great trip. We were picked up on time and our guide was fantastic. At his suggestion we stoped on the way to view the old monument. I would recommend this tour to everyone. Very pleased.
Written April 27, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
thank you very much you have been very kind, we are happy that you have felt good with us, we hope to meet you again in the future. a greeting From Sicily
Written June 30, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Why is the tour offered from $95.49 AUD ea then when you proceed to book the price jumps to $797.00 AUD for 2 ? outrages I will hire my own car!
I can only assume there is a problem with the site. I had no problem. You might want to contact them directly. We had a great time.