Visiting a city as a tourist is always a good experience, with me you can also live it so it will be an added value. I am a thoroughbred Palermitan who loves his city and I will make you live it as I live it every day. We will be friends, just so you can enjoy this wonderful event and you will always remember me.
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- A 50 cl bottle of water for each passenger
- One glass of Sicilian wine per person
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel Politeama, Piazza Ruggiero Settimo, 15, 90139 Palermo PA, Italy In front of Hotel Politeama call or send whatsapp message +393475150369 I will be there waiting for you.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146120P17
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Palermo to live and savor?
- How much is Palermo to live and savor?
- Palermo to live and savor price starts from $800.63. Discover and book Palermo to live and savor on Tripadvisor
- What is the Palermo to live and savor cancellation policy?
- Palermo to live and savor cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Palermo to live and savor on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Palermo to live and savor?
- Palermo to live and savor is hosted by GIOSUÈ TRANSFER. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GIOSUÈ TRANSFER on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Palermo to live and savor on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 146120P17
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Joined in July 2019
#2 of 102 Shopping in Palermo
- Peterharris3200Beautiful CathedralThe name of this TripAdvisor listing is Catania, but it looks just like the Cathedral in Ortigia. The internet uses the term Baroque Architecture and, without looking it up, connotes in me, a Spanish or Arabic influence. Is easy to, as I, blinked and missed, the original Greek structure. I think it was the columns after entering into the vestibule. As with many of these religious buildings, it was clearly visible, the amount of work done to achieve the everlasting beauty.
- 655phillipl00If you're into Ancient History, this is for youA large area, but easy to walk around, there are numerous ruins in various degrees of preservation, with the Temple of Concordia, the most well preserved and most impressive. Some of the ruins have clearly been renovated in parts, to show what they had been like, but that does not distract from the exhibits. Definitely worth a visit for history buffs, but you really need a guide to explain it all to you, to make sense. Can be busy, but over the large area, visitors will spread out.
- N7718OPpaulb00Fantastic Greek structuresSuperb historical Greek temple site. Lots of history and suggest you have a guided tour to get the most out of the visit. Easy walking.
- N7718OPpaulb00Amazing structureAn amazing structure which has a history of being converted from an ancient monument into a Christian church. Recommended
- Charles_and_Susan00Many temples spread over the siteThis is a large site with several temples and ruins. Some of the temples have been restored to show how they would have been and you can see where columns, etc, have been put back together with the joining pieces clearly shown in most places. There are some information panels but not many. We had a guide with our group which was good. I think if you didn't have a guide it would certainly be worth buying the guide book. Lots to see over the site.
- Scottington00Amazing but needs a whole day!We decided to drive the 2 hour 30 minutes from Taomina to the Valley of Temples as we really wanted to visit during our holiday in Sicily and we were glad we did. Due to the drive we arrived at 12:45pm but luckily there was still plenty of spaces in the car park due to us being out of season. We paid at ticket office situated at the entrance and started our walk through the valley. There is just so much to see and a range of different temples/ruins is varying condition. There is a cafe for refreshments but I would also and the site seems never ending but interesting and enjoyable the whole way. Unfortunately as we had to do the drive back we didn't get chance to look round the whole site or the gardens which is also massive. Would definitely get there earlier and spend an entire day there to make sure you see and get round everything.
- Neets5900Worth it!Went with group of 10 on a Sicily tour. Our guide was great, funny, informative. Tour is not all that long. But, with the blistering heat, was ok with that! Fresh juice, snacks a long pathway.
- Fairycakes00Do not miss this placeWe went with no tour or guide and had a great time. We arrived at about 7.45pm and it was easy to park and no queue for tickets. Tickets cost you €13 per adult, kids go free. At night the temples are lit up and spectacular and it's so much cooler then the day. It took us about 2 hrs to walk around the whole site and back to the car with an ice cream stop on the way. I believe the night time opening hours are between July and September but you would need to check that before visiting. There are some boards around so you can find some info out but really the Temples speak for themselves. Definitely come here, it is spectacular.
- Margaret W00Heart of OrtygiaLocated on the historic Ortygia Island this Cathedral incorporates the Doric columns of the original 5th century BC temple in tits walls. The Cathedral also contain a chapel dedicated to St Lucy the patroness of the city.
- Margaret W00A must see in SicilyYou definitely need to hire a guide if you are going to get the best out of your visit to this amazing UNESCO site. Lorenzo was outstanding -full of knowledge with a passionate flair for making history come alive. The ruins of this ancient Greek city include temples to the gods and a few resident goats!
- travellingdragon201800Amazing Greek ruins.This site of Greek ruins is well worth a visit. The main temple is older than the Parthenon and in better condition. Try and go early as there is no shade during your walk from 1 end of the site to the other.
- ericd72600See Greek temples here.Do you want to see Greek temples, but Athens sounds too busy. Here's your place! Some of the best preserved classic Greek temples in the world without the crowds. Skip the botanical gardens. It was not crowded, although there were other people. We couldn't get the audio tour to work. It was remarkably hard to get in using the online tickets. But definitely worthwhile.
- susankR8955XH00One of the hi-lights of any trip to Sicily.Wonderful opportunity to wonder among impressive remains of Greek temples that pay homage Zeus, Hercules, an unknown Temple of Concordia. I recommend seeing the museum before exploring the temples. A combination ticket was 13.50 euros. I did not find it difficult to explore the entire site and never saw the shuttle cart during the 3.5 hours I visited. There is so much to see.
- AntheaJG00Beautiful Greek TemplesWell worth a visit although come prepared with sensible walking shoes, water, sunscreen and hat. We walked the whole park which took a couple of hours but the two best preserved temples( Juno and Concordia ) are at the start with the cafe in between them. Cafe food and drink was ok but do not use the toilets there. Go further on to the villa Hardcastle where there are nicer serviced toilets ( and a lot more of them) just down the hill to the right. We got the train from Palermo which was 16 euros return each and then a local taxi to take us 10 mins to the park ( 15 euros). Would recommend getting the audio guide which comes with a map ( 5 euros each) so that you walk the shortest route and get information about each temple. Well worth a visit.
- timothym69100Godly TemplesThis UNESCO site is a must see while in Sicily. If you don't see anything else in Sicily, seeing these temples is well worth it. They are mostly Greek with some Roman too. Contained in this UNESCO park has temples better preserved than many in Greece. It requires a rather lengthy walk, but is worth it.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nov 2021 • Friends
Servizio eccellente ed impeccabile.
Simpatia cortesia e professionalità,un trio perfetto per affidarsi a Giosue’Transfer.
Simpatia cortesia e professionalità,un trio perfetto per affidarsi a Giosue’Transfer.
Written January 5, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
La ringrazio per la Sua recensione. Per me è uno stimolo a fare sempre meglio.
Written January 12, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.
Palermo to live and savor provided by GIOSUÈ TRANSFER
Product Overview: Palermo to live and savor
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos