Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse
By Siracusa Travel & Living
Noto is called the Capital of the Baroque for its architecture, completely rebuilt after the 1693 earthquake which destroyed the entire town. The earthquake brought death and destruction, but the industriousness of the city of Noto transformed the tragedy into rebirth and art, rebuilding the buildings in Baroque style. With this tour you will discover what to see in Noto, whose historic center was declared a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2002
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 30 per group
Duration: 120–150 minutes
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- All Fees and Taxes
- Certified Guide
- Entrance Ticket
- Custom gadgets (hats, shirts, backpack bag)
- Entry/Admission - St. Nicholas Cathedral
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di Montevergine
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa San Domenico
- Transportation to and from starting point
- Departure details
- Noto Cathedral, Piazza del Municipio, 96017 Noto SR, Italy In front of Cathedral staircase
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 239621P9
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse on Tripadvisor
- How much is Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse?
- Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse price starts from $43.63. Discover and book Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse on Tripadvisor
- What is the Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse cancellation policy?
- Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse?
- Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse is hosted by Siracusa Travel & Living. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Siracusa Travel & Living on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Tour Noto - All Inclusive - Syracuse on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 239621P9
- You'll start atNoto CathedralPiazza del Municipio, 96017 Noto SR, ItalyIn front of Cathedral staircaseSee address & details
- 1St. Nicholas CathedralStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Chiesa di MontevergineStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Chiesa San DomenicoStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 4NotoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5NotoStop: 20 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Don’t use them. Guide didn’t turn up. Can’t contact the company. Not sure they even exist
Should be zero. Paid for tour. Guide didn’t turn up. Can’t contact the company, I don’t think they exist. DON’T USE…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Sep 2020 • Family
Visite très enrichissante avec notre guide Corrado. Guide à l heure et qui a bien expliqué. Tout s est bien passé.
Written September 20, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Je vous remercie beaucoup. Ce fut un plaisir. Une salutation de Corrado.
Written September 21, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.