By Dream Island
With this half-day Godfather Tour, Dream Island will make you take a dip in the past, to discover ancient and sunny Sicilian villages. Places chosen by Francis Ford Coppola to set the film "The Godfather". Destinations that have always seduced tourists when they come to Sicily. A land where everything is a riot of light, colors, flavors, traditions, legends, written rules and rules handed down, like the mafia ones. The tour includes a visit to the Castello degli Schiavi nicknamed "Villa Corleone" at Fiumefreddo di Sicilia where you can relive the scenes of the film. Then you will arrive in Savoca, one of the most beautiful villages in Italy, right in the Bar Vitelli where Don Micheal Corleone asked for Apollonia's hand. To conclude our tour, we will access the Church of San Nicolò, where the wedding scene was set. In fact, these places immediately seemed suitable to immortalize Coppola's masterpiece, considered by many to be a Must.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Duration: 4–5 hours
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Entry/Admission - Bar Vitelli
- Entry/Admission - Castello degli Schiavi
- Entry/Admission - Chiesa di San Nicolò/Santa Lucia
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can pick up travelers at the meeting point
- 95015 Linguaglossa, Metropolitan city of Catania, Italy We can pick up the tourists at the starting point.
- Porto di Catania
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 176595P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Godfather tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Godfather tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Godfather tour?
- Godfather tour price starts from $135.25. Discover and book Godfather tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Godfather tour cancellation policy?
- Godfather tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Godfather tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Godfather tour?
- Godfather tour is hosted by Dream Island. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Dream Island on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Godfather tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 176595P1
- You'll start atLinguaglossaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bar VitelliStop: 6 hours - Admission includedSee details
- 2Castello degli SchiaviStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 3Chiesa di San Nicolo/Santa LuciaStop: 20 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fantastic guide. It was an amazing trip. We can absolutely recommend the agency. The guide informed us well and we …
Nice, funny, fun, great driver, we had a really good time ! Thank you for having us, will contact you next time :)
Could be worth the money if the guide spoke proper English
I had high hopes for this trip. While the itinerary itself was ok, the guide really struggled with English making i…
Best Etna Experience
Amazing value for money tour of Etna Nord and Alcantara gorges. The tour guide was very knowledgeable of the genera…
You get your money's worth (and more) !
Amazing excursion ! You definitely get your money's worth for this day long visit of Mount Etna and the Alcantara …
Salvatore is super professional and friendly, an amazing guide for exploring the beauty of Etna and Alcantara. This…
We had a brilliant time exploring Etna and the Alcantara Gorge with Salvitore. I would thoroughly recommend taking …
Private wine tasting tour
Fabulous day in Cantine Patria and the surrounding wine-yard. Pick up from our hotel for a private ride up the Etna…
A 5 STAR DAY! :-)
We enjoyed very much the whole day with our guide Salvatore, he has a very kind and careful attitude. He gave exact…
Köszönjük a nem mindennapi élményt! Thanks for the extraordinary experience
Köszönjük szépen az érdekes túrát, a jó beszélgetést és a háztól-házig szállítást! Thank you for the super interest…
Volcano trip and whine testing, best ever!
Best guide ever, he took us to volcano that was good. But after that it went from good to amazing. We went to a whi…
Etna helicopter tour
Contacted the company at the end of the day to enquirer about a helicopter tour over Etna. They were quick to respo…
Don Salvatore was fantastic!
Great day with a great bunch of people. Don Salvatore was very knowledgeable and also great fun which made the tour…
Salvatore is amazing!!!!
We had an amazing day with Salvatore!! He is really kind and take care of us all the time. He has a good energy and…
We were very happy with the tour of Syracusa and Noto organized by Dream Island this week. It was a full day tour…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
myself and my partner had the godfather tour today we went to bar vatelli the church and castella del degli and it was better than expected.our tour guide Salvatore was very good and showed us everything we wanted to know.very knowledgable and never rushed us once and took pictures and was very nice.i would highly recommend
Written March 27, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.