Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience
The Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience is a unique experience of the highlights in one package: lodging (for multiple days option) on Mt. Etna, ski pass, all meals, all transports, one food and wine experience at a volcanic winery, one excursion to Taormina and much more (according to the option chosen and further customizations). An all in one, combining: volcano, snow, sea, food, and wine. A Travelosophy representative will be available 24H during your stay
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Personal expenses
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- We can arrange pick-up at any preferred location.
- Catania, Metropolitan city of Catania, Italy We will provide details on the meeting point according to the arranged location.
- Fontanarossa Airport, Catania, Sicily Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 190211P8
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- What time does Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience start?
- Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience?
- Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience price starts from $250.00. Discover and book Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience cancellation policy?
- Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience?
- Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience is hosted by Travelosophy. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Travelosophy on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Volcanic Snow & Ski Experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 190211P8
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We took the etna experience evening tour. Our guides, Dario and Louisa, we lovely young people. Our tour was at a v…
Do not book!
Do not book with this company, they increased the agreed upon price and she. I cancelled within the allowable windo…
Very good service all around! Our guide Massimo was awesome. We visited scilio winery which was adorable! With ama…
Lovely day! We spent a lovely day with this activity. We had one similar in Spain and this was just magic because o…
Lovely tour, a great combo for visiting Mt. Etna and having a wine experience. We walked to the bottom of an ancien…
Stunning tour! We visited an amazing small town with a walk on its alleys and the castle. We had lovely lunch and w…
The perfect weekend
My friends and I decided to spend a theme weekend among the best wineries. Such a theme tour is awesome. Wonderful …
One of the best companies for tour and plans. I travelled a lot and they are among the best tour operators I have b…
Perfect experience. Great communication since the booking. Very professional and communicative. They sent us a pdf …
Amazing activity for a day! Stunning organization and trasportation. The Winery was so charming and we tasted 4 win…
We wanted more
We stayed 2 weeks in Sicily. We contacted Travelosophy for a day off on Mt. Etna and have some wine. It was just pe…
I don't love trains that much, but I have just fell in love with this little train because I never traveled on such…
Great service, top-notch!
I consider this operator stunning. Lots of activites, but most importantly, they make you customize them, choose da…
Recommended. Good transportation and organization. Private, safe, all COVID measures (staff vaccinated, they said).…
Full immersion between the volcano and the woods
Not sure initially on this activity, but it was a nice blend of soft hiking in the woods and volcanic energy activi…