By TOURIST DREAM
The tour, with daily departure at 10.30am, gives the opportunity to visit places of great interest, combining culture, history and Sicilian and international tradition. This is a tour dedicated to those who love to travel comfortably, enjoying all the comforts (driver, air conditioning, audio guide).
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-90, max of 24 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- entrance tickets are not included where required (ancient theater and / or museums, churches etc)
- Entry/Admission - Ancient Theatre of Taormina
- Departure details
- Piazza del Duomo, 95100 Catania CT, Italy The starting point is near Piazza Duomo (CT) and exactly in Via Vittorio Emanuele 188 where one of our sales points is located.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152351P4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 24 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Godfather Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Godfather Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Godfather Tour?
- Godfather Tour price starts from $104.87. Discover and book Godfather Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Godfather Tour cancellation policy?
- Godfather Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Godfather Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Godfather Tour?
- Godfather Tour is hosted by TOURIST DREAM. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact TOURIST DREAM on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Godfather Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 152351P4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atPiazza del DuomoPiazza del Duomo, 95100 Catania CT, ItalyThe starting point is near Piazza Duomo (CT) and exactly in Via Vittorio Emanuele 188 where one of our sales points is located.See address & details
- 1Ancient Theatre of TaorminaStop: 2 hours - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Bar VitelliStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 3Chiesa Santissima TrinitaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Terrible tour - don’t use that operator.
A terrible experience - a mystery shopper could have written a novel about that. One bus driver told all passengers…
Horrible experience and angry & rude bus driver.
Trip Advisor not the tour operator shared that there was a stop at cruise port and we went all the way into town to…
Not into being yelled at.
The employee at the bus stop said the bus would arrive at 1130AM. I waited until 12PM and no bus arrived so I asked…
Hoho bus Catania, Italy Cruise Port day 2023.04.08
We a similar experience on the red line. Bus never stopped or slowed down at supposed stops on the map. Any persons…
Sun, hills and sea
For one, Line A gives a good overall look at the city center. Along with the narrative the tour showed me the plac…
The audio on this trip was very poor. If you know Italian it would be a nice tour but everyone on our bus did not k…
Catania hop on, hop off
Arguably one of the worst ever hop on hop offs. Audio was insignificant and didn’t match the stops. Same route out …
Don't pay for this tour
We were expecting a tour through the whole city. However the bus arrived late, and a the sound system was defect, s…
Not worth for that money.
The hop on hop off tour lasted only for an hour. Within this one hour we had twice 10 - 15 mts break. It’s not at a…
The day before the tour, I checked to see that all was well. Was told it was - and then two hours later you cancell…
in all my trips i have never seen something like this-- THIS IS NOT A TOUR!!!!!!!! only a taxi!!!!!! make your …
Just a taxi
It's just a taxi! Awful driver Franco who does not mind the tourists, just puts loud his music as he had a transpor…
I had a total bad experience with this tour company. First of all, they show you a bus with windows but although I …
We loved Taormina, beautiful town. The full trip is great when staying for a few days in Catania. On our stop at Is…
Great price for visiting 3 places on one day.
Loved the fact that we were allowed to explore on our own and go where we wanted to go without any pressure to adhe…