Our service is made unique by our love for the city of Ragusa, it is in an entirely green idea, with various tours and various stages of our beauties, we would like to make you fall in love too!
Duration: 1–10 hours
Start time: Check availability
Audio guide: English, Italian
: English, Italian
Print or digital reading material such as a guide, map, brochure, etc.
- Audio and written guide
- Departure details
- Piazza San Giovanni, Piazza S. Giovanni, 97100 Ragusa RG, Italy
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179908P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 179908P1
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Awesome tour in a beautiful city! I honestly could not have asked for more. The guide was really knowledgeable about the history of Ragusa and really friendly. Bikes were great and super new, all of them were electric so you don't really get tired. I would definitely recommend it to everyone that wants to see Ragusa's best views in a fun and ecofriendly way.
Written August 8, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.