Don't lose the opportunity to become a "pizzaiolo" (pizza-maker) and a great tiramisu maker! Enter a local home, connect with an expert home cook and discover how Italian mamma and nonnas used to prepare awesome pizza at home. With this private hands-on cooking class, you will learn how to make pizza and tiramisù from scratch from a real Italian family. To complete your feast, enjoy what you have prepared for lunch or dinner with a selection of local wine included. Have fun putting your cooking skills to the test and amaze your friends and family with a pizza party once you come back home! This experience is suitable for families with children of all ages. Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Official ‘Le Cesarine’ apron
- Private Pizza and Tiramisu-making Class
- Tasting of pizza and tiramisu
- Departure details
- 91025 Marsala, Free municipal consortium of Trapani, Italy This experience will be held in one of our Cesarina homes and, for privacy reason, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P828
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala?
- Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala price starts from $157.81. Discover and book Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala cancellation policy?
- Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala?
- Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala is hosted by Le Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala on Tripadvisor
We can help
If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P828Call now:
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Rome, Lazio, Italy
Joined in May 2017
#32 of 245 Classes & Workshops in Rome
- janicewR1236GF00The best evening with Gianluca!I had the most magical evening with Gianluca and his family, Georgia, Kayla, and Benedita (please excuse the misspelled names!)! First of all, I have rarely met such a gracious and welcoming family. They made me feel welcome from even before I arrived! They welcomed me with the most delicious coffee and cookie I have ever had! Then we went to the market to get some fresh ingredients for the meal. Then back to their house to cook! Gianluca made incredible appetizers, handmade pasta, a chicken dish, and his secret recipe tiramisu. I even got to help! There was so much delicious food that I couldn't eat it all! I highly recommend the Cesarine experience and Gianluca in particular. Definitely a must do! When I'm back in Italy, I plan to do this again with Gianluca!
- kathleenlM2313AM00Wonderful and Authentic cooking experience in RomeThe cooking class with Valeria was a wonderful and memorable experience. Valeria welcomed us warmly Into her home and taught us how to make pasta and delicious sauces. Valeria is an excellent instructor and great conversationalist. We enjoyed chatting with her and friend Daniella as we prepared the food together and enjoyed the meal. It was a very authentic and fun Roman experience. We highly recommend it.
- joejasonmedia00Remarkable experienceWe would highly recommend this experience for anyone traveling to Rome. We were greated at their door and welcomed into their home. Part of the experience includes going to the market with them and picking out our vegetables, pastas, and sauces. We then traveled to a farm where fresh eggs had been laid 16 minutes prior to our arrival. When we return to their home we got right into the cooking starting with making tiramisu first, followed by a wonderful pasta dish with traditional sauce. Everything smelled so good and we could not wait to eat as soon as we prepared our meal. The excursion told us that the experience would last about 5 hours and it was every minute of that. At first I thought maybe that'll be too long but the time went so fast and we learned so much. At this writing, we are getting our kitchen ready to prepare the very same meal that we learned how to cook with Christina. I can't say enough how much her and her husband were welcoming to us and this was certainly a highlight of our vacation. We made fast friends with them and are now in constant contact and will be discussing more of the traditional Italian recipes that we hope to learn how to make in the future.
- cath026300Must do ExperienceWhat a fabulous day. Cristina was a wonderful hostess and instructor. She made us feel at ease in her beautiful home. We prepared and cooked, tiramisu, deep fried stuffed zucchini flowers and fettuccini cacio e pepe. She provided espresso, prosecco and red wine to have with our meal along with bruscetta. It was a truly beautiful day and we urge anyone with the time in Rome to have this experience. Loved it.
- K3662PWjayc00Great Food, Even Better ExperienceMarco was our teacher and he was an absolute blast to be around not to mention the amazing food that he taught us how to make. I went with two other friends right after college graduation and we all walked out talking about how it was one of the best things we did on a month long trip. I would highly recommend you add this to any trip in Rome.
- 3marcic00Fun evening, great food!We had a great evening in Marco's kitchen. He was very welcoming and it was great getting to know him. The cooking class was hands on and the food was delicious. I highly recommend
- clandau00An amazing experience with a wonderful host!We absolutely loved our class with Cristina! My mom, sister, and I booked a class to make supplì, pasta with cacio e pepe AND amatriciana, and maritozzi. I was not sure how we could make it all in 3 hours, but Cristina is a pro! We made everything and had time to sit in her beautiful garden and enjoy it with a glass of wine. Everything was DELICIOUS and we learned so much. Cristina is a fabulous host and I would book another class with her in a heartbeat. It was one of our favorite things we did in Rome. Thank you, Cristina!
- 957athenak00Delicious, fun, and relaxing!We had such a great time with Cristina at her beautiful home and garden just outside Rome. Cristina is a lovely host and she creates a relaxed, fun environment. She showed us how to make gnocchi from scratch with a delicious amacitriana sauce with tomato and guanciale. It was simple and absolutely delicious. We also learned how to make a local artichoke recipe, which was the best artichoke I've ever eaten. For dessert we made tiramisù, which was easy and elegant. We had our meal in her tranquil garden surrounded by lemon and olive trees. Such a treat! We enjoyed the whole experience, had a delicious lunch and will definitely try these recipes at home! We highly recommend this experience with friends or family!
- jmaesg00Cooking ClassMy husband and I enjoyed a wonderful evening learning to cook pasta and Tiramisu in the home of a lovely couple. It was an evening of learning and warmth getting to know our wonderful chef. Great Food , Wine and Conversation with Chiara and Claudio Macherelli. Thank you for such a special evening!
- Pam S00From Market to Table, Cooking with an Italian Family in their Home.My market tour and cooking class with Chiara was more than I expected. Starting out in the City Center with a cappuccino, followed by a visit to the bakery and one of the most famous markets was amazing. Visiting the market with all of it’s pasta, spices, meats, cheeses, and the owner so welcoming, was an experience I will never forget. Next we went to Chiara’s home to cook with the ingredients from the market. We than made pasta, sauces and tiramisu, followed by lentils and bruschetta. I also learned to cook with love. In addition, I was introduced to members of her family. If visiting Spoleto I would highly recommend this experience.
- chrisbigg100Super Unique Experience!!! 👌We celebrated my wife's birthday cooking with Ofelia in her BEAUTIFUL apartment. We started out by walking to the local farmers market to pick out some fresh ingredients, then went back and started cooking. We quickly felt like family while learning to cook multiple local recipes. All while sipping wine and listening to music. She was so patient with us while we learned how the locals hand make these dishes. I would absolutely recommend this experience to anyone for any occasion! So much fun!
- chabrias00Stylished italian restaurant.Stylished italian restaurant. Good food and very good service. Friendly staff, some speaking italian.
- 267yaele00the best and wonderful experience!We had two amazing days with Cristiana and her family. We feel like a family now! They have welcomed us with a big hug and from the first moment we felt wonderful with them. We wonted to give the girls (15, 18) an Italian experience. They love pizza and pasta and always make it at home. So, to Learn the Italian way of doing that was the perfect gift for them. my daughter has celiac, and we also have some food allergies and Cristiana was the perfect one for the job. She had customized everything to our needs and made our visit in Rome a perfect one! For the first day we did the pasta class. First, we make the gluten free pasta and learn some knew trick to make the perfect pasta. And the perfect ravioli with a ricotta, Spinach feeling. And then we made the same with a regular flower. She even manages to get my husband to do kitchen work, and we hope that he will become our pasta men from now on. After that we had a very nice lance with her husband Luka and her mom and daughter Gaya. The pasta with the broccoli was the best one I have ever eaten!! Cristiana made so many good and delicious Dishes and pamper us so mach. Her supply is so so good that you must visit her even just to eat that!! For the second day we had a pizza festival. We started with the gluten free and then for the regular one. We learn the Cristiana Italian stale to make a pizza. With knew and exiting toping. We also learned how to make a real Italian tiramisu (wow!!) And then we had a wonderful dinner. With her supper nice husband Luka and her son Daniele. And she was pampering us with a wonderful cake that she make specially for us and tiramisu for dessert. I highly recommend everyone to have this experience with Cristiana it was the Highlight of the vacation, and we had the best time and gain an Italian for ever friend (: Thank you for every thing! Love Yael, Itzik, Shani and Agam
- Mike L00Excellent Roman Pastas ClassMy wife and I do our best to make the traditional Roman pastas but something was always missing. Cristina showed us the best way to make these pastas! The Carbonara we had was the best I’ve ever tasted! Cristina was an excellent host! We would highly recommend booking with her!!
- michbreda91200Sharing a meal is the best part!This was the highlight of our trip to Rome! We requested being matched with an experience that took us a bit further away from where we were staying, and so we were able to see a part of Rome we would not have otherwise seen. The market was very cool- this was a place where locals shopped and was not geared towards tourism. I wish we had something like this back home- so many choices for fresh, in season foods! The best part was going to Anna's home and eating lunch with the family. Yes, the food was delicious, but spending time with interesting and friendly people from another part of the world is a heartwarming and growth experience that for us, is what traveling is about. Anna and her family were wonderful hosts and we would be very lucky to share another meal with them one day in the future!
Buy it with
Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala provided by Le Cesarine
Product Overview: Private Pizza & Tiramisu Class at a Cesarina's home with tasting in Marsala
Number of Photos