Select Date and Travelers
(Price varies by group size)
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Explore the archaeological museum of Syracuse with a private guide. The 'Paolo Orsi' museum is one of the most important archaeological museums in Sicily and Italy, famous for its collections of ancient Greek Syracuse. A part of the museum is dedicated to the prehistory of Sicily and Pantalica, an Unesco world heritage site. Important finds of Roman age are also exposed at the museum. The museum is located inside Villa Landolina, in front of the modern church of Our Lady of Tears. Our certified guide will lead you through the most important finds, telling you about Greek and Roman civilization, during a 2 hours private tour.
- You'll start atViale Teocrito, 420Viale Teocrito, 420, 96100 Siracusa SR, ItalyThe guide will meet you at the entrance gate of the museum's park.See address & details
- 1Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo OrsiStop: 90 minutes - Admission excludedOur guide will meet you at the entrance gate and lead you through one of the most important archaeological museums in Sicily.Read more
- You'll end atViale Teocrito, 420Viale Teocrito, 420, 96100 Siracusa SR, ItalyThe guide will meet you at the entrance gate of the museum's park.See address & details
Viale Teocrito, 420, 96100 Siracusa SR, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Museo Archeologico Regionale Paolo Orsi
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Write a review
What was your experience like?
Share your best travel photo
Let the world see your experience through your eyes.
Get quick answers
Ask fellow travelers and attraction managers your top questions.
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
By: Hermes Sicily Tours
Great tour. Covering all the basics and providing a great overview of the area. Guide knowledgeable and friendly
A lovely tour of Ortygia with Eva. She was very patient with our two young and energetic children. I would highly…
Great Siracusa Summer visit
Excellent tour with Sebastiano! Lovely the city center of Siracusa on the island of Ortigia. Hermes is definitely r…
An enjoyable tour of the old city and various historic sites
Our guide was very thorough in her knowledge and provided us a wealth of information. There are many hidden treasur…
History under your feet
we spent a very informative half day with a very kind guide, beginning in the roman ruins, then discovering the old…
Excellent historical site of Greek Amphitheatre and Roman theatre and ruins. The Ear has an interesting myth of Tyr…
Ortygia walking tour
I was surprised to find that we had this tour all to ourselves with no other guests which was nice. Our guide was …
The tour guide came sick, unprepared, with very bad English and completed tour in 1 hour in stead of 2 as advertised.
For this private tour the tour guide came sick, unprepared, with very bad English and completed the tour in 1 hour …
Eva was an excellent guide. She was full of information and stories that made our tour. Great guide!
Siracusa historic walking tour
This short walking tour is excellent! It provided a good overview of how history shaped the city of Siracusa (as we…
Syracuse’s ancient town centre walking tour
Excellent walking guide. Nicolette was so knowledgable. Would recommend. The cathedral is so interesting with lots …
This was a wonderful thing to do to start off our stay in Ortigia. Our guide was brilliant and we were given plenty…
Ava was a delightful leader. Very knowledgeable and considerate! We learned a lot about Ortigia whither her.
Siracusa in a nutshell
Ava was an excellent, Persian and considerate guide. We did not have a lot of time to spend but the two hours with …
Excellent starting tour to discover Ortigia !
Our guide Eva gave us very useful and interesting information on the history and actual life in Syracusa. We were o…
- Duration: 90–120 minutes
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, German, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 298 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Archaeological Museum 'Paolo Orsi' in Syracuse - Private tour
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Archaeological Museum 'Paolo Orsi' in Syracuse - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- Archaeological Museum 'Paolo Orsi' in Syracuse - Private tour price starts from $85.31. Discover and book Archaeological Museum 'Paolo Orsi' in Syracuse - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- Archaeological Museum 'Paolo Orsi' in Syracuse - Private tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Archaeological Museum 'Paolo Orsi' in Syracuse - Private tour on Tripadvisor
- Archaeological Museum 'Paolo Orsi' in Syracuse - Private tour is hosted by Hermes Sicily Tours. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Hermes Sicily Tours on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Archaeological Museum 'Paolo Orsi' in Syracuse - Private tour on Tripadvisor