Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atViale Marconi, 2Viale Marconi, 2, 96017 Noto SR, ItalyIn front of the Porta Reale (Royal gate)See address & details
- 1Porta RealeStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 2Chiesa Santa ChiaraStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byMonastero del San salvatore
- 3St. Nicholas CathedralStop: 10 minutesSee details
- 4Palazzo NicolaciStop: 15 minutesSee detailsPass byPalazzo Ducezio
- You'll end atViale Marconi, 2Viale Marconi, 2, 96017 Noto SR, ItalyIn front of the Porta Reale (Royal gate)See address & details
Viale Marconi, 2, 96017 Noto SR, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Professional local guide
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 5 more reviews on Viator
Paolo was our guide this morning and he was a great tour guide who explained the rich history of Noto to us, how Noto was rebuilt into 2 halves and the secret stories behind the nuns etc. We talked about everything, even on politics and the mafia history of Sicily. Best of…
1 Helpful vote
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Handy Sicily
We were recommended to Paulo by friends and they were right, we had an outstanding 2 weeks touring Sicily. Nothing …
Magnificent short tour
Organised by Paolo Mortellaro of Handy-Sicily we had a driver and guide for five days. Covering a lot more ground t…
Amazing Trip to Sicily with Handy Sicily
Our group of 3 couples used Handy Sicily for a one week trip. Luca Licitra was our guide/driver and was outstandin…
Fabulous wine food cultural tour
We had a thoroughly enjoyable 17-day tour of Sicily and the Aeolian Islands escorted by Paolo and a local Islands g…
A wonderful tour
We travelled through Sicily with Luca as our guide and had a thoroughly immersive and terrific experience. Handy Si…
A private tour with Handy Sicily is the way to go.
My friend and took an 11 day private tour which focussed on the history, archeology and culture of Sicily. Having d…
Old town well preserved and woorth a visit, plenty of shops and restaurants to make this an attractive place to vis…
Fantastic - We learned so much!
My husband and I were lucky enough to have a private tour with Emilia. We were very happy the tour wasn’t cancelle…
Excellent tour of historical Ragusa
Our guide was wonderful. She was extremely knowledgeable about all of the local Baroque sites and history, and was …
Private tour of Sicily
Highly recommend using this company for your Sicily touring requirements. From the first email contact with Paolo, …
This company is the best
We took a private 12 day tour of Sicily emphasizing wine and food especially designed by and led by Paolo. We live …
Great tour company
On our recent trip we used Handy Sicily in Noto, Siracusa, and Taormina. The guides are very knowledgeable of the l…
Handy Sicily made our trip an experience of a life time
We had an aggressive agenda and had a wide range of needs from rides to guides! We used their services in taromina,…
Four of us spent a week with Paolo of Handy Sicily Tours seeing the highlights of Sicily. Paolo is an extremely kn…
Wonderful guide and tour, well worth the price
My wife and I took a tour of Scicli with Sabrina through Handy Sicily and loved it. Not only was Sabrina adept in t…
- Duration: 2h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Frequently bought together
Popular: Booked by 740 travelers!
Frequently Asked Questions about Noto Walking Tour
What time does Noto Walking Tour start?
Noto Walking Tour will start at 9:30 AM. Discover and book Noto Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Noto Walking Tour?
How much is Noto Walking Tour?
Noto Walking Tour price starts from $55.49. Discover and book Noto Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
What is the Noto Walking Tour cancellation policy?
Noto Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Noto Walking Tour on Tripadvisor