Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama
By Arasolè - Day tours and experiences in Sardinia
A walking tour along the district of Castello to discover the history of Cagliari through the history of its most important monuments: the Cathedral of Saint Mary, St Pancras and the Elephant Tower and the Bastions. After the walking tour, you will enjoy a visit to the archeological museum of Cagliari to find out the history of the Nuragic civilization, that lived on the island during the Bronze and Iron age. Here you will get to know about their towers, the small statues of bronze that they used to made and admire the mysterious statues of the Giants of Mont'e Prama, the oldest statues of big size of the Mediterranean basin.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 14 per group
Duration: 3h 30m
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Ticket for the Archaeological Museum of Cagliari with private tour guide
- Licensed tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Sardinia
- Entry/Admission - Catedrale di Santa Cecilia
- Departure details
- Largo Carlo Felice, 76, 09124 Cagliari CA, Italy In front of the store "Cagliari 1920"
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 136837P6
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama on Tripadvisor
- How much is Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama?
- Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama price starts from $60.44. Discover and book Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama on Tripadvisor
- What is the Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama cancellation policy?
- Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama?
- Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama is hosted by Arasolè - Day tours and experiences in Sardinia. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Arasolè - Day tours and experiences in Sardinia on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Castello Walking tour and the Giants of Mont'e Prama on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 136837P6
- You'll start atLargo Carlo Felice, 76Largo Carlo Felice, 76, 09124 Cagliari CA, ItalyIn front of the store "Cagliari 1920"See address & details
- 1Catedrale di Santa CeciliaStop: 20 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 2Museo archeologico nazionaleStop: 75 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Barumini and Casa Zapata
This was our favorite tour of our trip, hands down. Renato is an excellent guide, in every way, introducing us to t…
The tour was expertly organised and our tour guide, Raffaela, was simply brilliant. She made us feel so welcome on …
Valentina gave us tours of both Nora and Cagliari, very knowledgeable about both and super friendly. I really appre…
Visit to Nora
Valentina is an excellent guide ! Thank you for making my visit to Nora so memorable ! She was very knowledgable a…
Devil”a Saddle Hike
Fantastic walk ! Renato was very friendly and have a lovely mixture of information about history and the flora . Th…
Very nice tour with a great guide who knows Sardinia and the Cagliari region like his pocket. Highly recommend! You…
Recently, I had a semi-private tour to Barumini and Giara. Renato did an excellent job. He spent a good amount of…
The excursion was insightful, amazing world heritage site and a bit of the Sardinian countryside worth seeing. Rena…
Fun and informative!
Raffaella led our tour, and she was amazing and personable! She provided tons of information on the nuraghi and Sar…
Barumini tour - highly recommended :)
I had a pleasure to go to Barumini with Raffaela and I highly recommend! Not only did she share all kind of informa…
Stroll with a friend...
We had a lovely time with Rafaella, who showed us the city. She was patient with all our questions and even added s…
A wonderful excursion in Alghero with an exceptional tour guide from Arasolè!
We traveled from Cagliari to the Alghero region and thoroughly enjoyed our experience. It was a long drive but wor…
Fantastic Visit to Su Nuraghe
Our experienced, knowledgeable and friendly guide, Valentina was brilliant and customised our private tour of Barum…
This exceeded my expectations. The friendly guide and driver spoke English well and was very keen to explain EVERYT…
We had a personal and informative tour with Raffaela. She definitely helped us to uncover unknown parts of he city …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Jun 2022 • Friends
Bravissima e coinvolgente Rafaella. Entra nel vivo della storia sarda e dimostra una profonda conoscenza della storia dell'arte. Sicuramente da raccomandare!
Written June 13, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.