Recommended by 100% of travelers
Select Date and Travelers
Select tour language
Low Price GuaranteeNo Booking Fees
Discover the real Sardinia in one excursion! Explore the hinterland and the surroundings of Alghero along routes far from the crowded tourist routes and immerse yourself in atmospheres that are profoundly different from those of the Catalan town and its beaches. During your excursion: - Admire the nature, the breathtaking landscapes and the wildlife of the island. - Travel the ancient shepherds' routes on board our off-road vehicle. - Discover the island flora up close, its peculiarities, and its traditional use among Sardinian shamans. - Immerse yourself in the traces of the famous but still mysterious Nuragic civilization. - Relax at sunset on a secluded beach while enjoying a glass of wine.
- You'll start atBanchina Domenico MillelireBanchina Domenico Millelire, 07041 Alghero SS, ItalyParking area of the port of Alghero, between Banchina Domenico Millelire and Banchina Rafael CatardiSee address & details
- 1La Speranza Beach - Porto PoglinaStop: 45 minutes - Admission includedAperitif overlooking the beachRead more
- You'll end atBanchina Domenico MillelireBanchina Domenico Millelire, 07041 Alghero SS, ItalyParking area of the port of Alghero, between Banchina Domenico Millelire and Banchina Rafael CatardiSee address & details
Banchina Domenico Millelire, 07041 Alghero SS, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Transportation Land Rover Defender or Mitsubishi Outlander with air conditioning
- Guide, environmental interpreter, off-road driving expert
- Tickets and guide to archaeological sites
- Entry/Admission - Nuraghe Appiu
- Entry/Admission - La Speranza Beach - Porto Poglina
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
This was a great tour and well worth the money! Both english and italian speaking guides were professionally simultaneously doing their job as we drove to places with beautiful scenery.
Date of experience: August 2020
Fabio and Francesco were fantastic guides. We really enjoyed travelling into the beautiful Sardinian countryside and learning about the flora and fauna. It was almost a mini foraging experience, with Franscesco also pointing out lots of interesting insects. Beautiful elevated…
I did this tour after my booking on the dolphin cruise was cancelled due to bad weather. This tour was excellent and the tour guide was very knowledgeable. Seeing the Nuragic structures was incredible- I can’t believe this isn’t a bigger tourist attraction. 5 hours well spent-…
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
By: Naturalghero Day Tours
Highlight of our Trip!
We initially were debating whether to do this as €85 per head was cutting into our budget a little but we were very…
Great afternoon out
Fabio was so knowledgable and friendly making it an informative and delicious day! Did the whole thing in English a…
Excellent guide who’s very passionate about his stuff. Very interesting to learn about lots of different stuff like…
Afternoon well spent
Leaving from spacious parking in Alghero we visited one solid winemaker and a very nice farm. Guides were knowledga…
Wonderful day out
The passion and care out guide have for this wonderful island really shone through. The day was filled with discove…
Everything we hoped for in a day!
Wow! My husband and I were fortunate to find Naturalghero looking around on the internet. We were on a cruise of t…
Above ground, below ground -- sensational!
We had a wonderful 3 hour tour with Naturalghero. Our guide drove us to see the Nuralghic and pre-Nuralghic sites. …
You really should.
Comfortable bus and some interesting stops. I did feel however, that the guide could have given us more info. Even …
A drive out to the extraordinary
It’s not often you get the chance to jump into a jeep and explore the wilds of the island you normally just visit t…
We were a group of 6 friends. We spent a great afternoon learning about the flora, fauna, traditions and archeology…
Made our holiday
We love to explore our holiday destination so always try to book a jeep safari. We booked the Alghero All in One To…
A wonderful experience on the Sardinian nature and landscape
In September 2018 we booked an off-road tour with Naturalghero. It was a wonderful experience on the Sardinian natu…
Informative and well-organised
I went on the archeological tour to Palmavera and Anghelu Ruju and was very pleased with the level of expertise of …
Returned to our hotel completely enthralled with Natur Alghero, the gorgeous beauty of NW Sardinia, and the overall…
Fascinating and tasty
Great way to spend an afternoon and evening! 5 hours spent with delightful company and with our knowledgeable and f…
- Duration: 5h
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Languages Offered: English, Italian
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Travelers also viewed
Frequently bought together
Frequently Asked Questions about Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland
What time does Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland start?
Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland will start at 3:00 PM. Discover and book Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland on Tripadvisor
Which attractions will I visit with Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland?
During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland on Tripadvisor
How much is Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland?
Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland price starts from $71.08. Discover and book Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland on Tripadvisor
What is the Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland cancellation policy?
Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Off road Tour: Itinerary in the hinterland on Tripadvisor