Cagliari Shore Excursion: Luxury Boat Private Tour
By Bitan - Daily Tours
Make the most of your stop in Cagliari and disembark your cruise ship for an exciting flexible luxury boat private tour. Explore the amazing southwest Sardinian sea. Time is dependent on your ship's time in port but is a flexible tour for a maximum of 9 hours. Ideal for families and friends with a range of available most beautiful beaches and a dedicated Captain to ensure you have a wonderful day in Sardinia. The generous schedule gives you plenty of time to explore and customize your itinerary. Best of all, avoid those huge crowds!
Explore other options
This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
Portuguese, English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Local taxes
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Light refreshments
- Unlimited drinks (open bar)
- Live commentary on board
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Tour escort/host
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Use of Snorkelling equipment
- Round-trip private transfer
- Flexible Tour
- Private Tour
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Alcoholic Beverages
- The listed price does not include a fuel surcharge, payable at the time of tour check-out only by cash. The fuel surcharge is required by our local supplier and is not within our control, at the end of the tour, the captain will control how much fuel it was used, at the port the fuel price is 2 euros per litre. The range of price for this tour could be from 1500 euros to 2000 euros.
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Molo Rinascita, E25, 09123 Cagliari CA, Italy
- Elmas Airport, Cagliari, Sardinia Italy
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18069P95
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- If the tour starts late or encounters delays, for any reason, we will shorten the tour to return our guest to the cruise port by the scheduled time. There are no critical portions of the tour operated by third parties which could result in the inability to return to port on time.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 18069P95
- You'll start atMolo RinascitaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Bitan - Daily ToursStop: 9 hoursAfter you take the free shuttle from your pier to the gate (1 minute), your private guide for the day will meet you at your cruise terminal. You will board your private transportation, you will have a beautiful scenic towards the southwest coast. There you will explore the coves and beaches that were twice named the most beautiful in Italy. The waters of Chia, Teulada and Santa Margherita di Pula are absolutely pristine and a shimmering, crystal clear, blue colour. Dive in and enjoy. Complementing that stunning turquoise water is the peach-coloured sand, and scattered among the sand dunes are lush green juniper trees. The colours are really striking. Heading to the beach is a tradition of the locals and visitors alike. You will clearly see why the coves and beaches in Chia are popular. Time allowing, you will stop at up to 5 of the prettiest coves, depending on how much time you spend at each. As this is your private excursion, you can decide to spend more time in one cove or even skip one if you wish. One of the coves you will visit is Cala Cipolla, from here you can admire the lighthouse of Capo Spartivento. This cove offers one of the best places to snorkel in South Sardinia. Your guide can provide you with the snorkel gear or you are welcome to bring your own or just spread out your towel on the sand, kick back, and relax! Another amazing beach is Malfatano, ideal for families with children due to its calm waters and it offers amazing vistas of Capo Malfatano bay. Tuerredda can be considered as one of the most beautiful beaches in the area and it also offers great snorkelling. You will also make stops Porto Larboi and S'isola Manna. Please see the notes section. During the whole tour, you will be served by our hostess with soft drinks, water, Sardinian appetizers and snacks. Your guide will gladly assist with suggestions. Throughout your experience at Chia, your guide will give your stories, history and tales about the area and make your time as personalized as possible. Take in the picturesque scenery on your ride back to your Cagliari cruise port after such a relaxing day on the beaches of Chia! This south coast of Sardinia it's the award winner 2016 and 2017 most beautiful beach of Italy and also the 5 flags for its clear water. Your local guide will be keen to make the tour as personal as possible. He will assist you with his expertise and recall interesting anecdotes for you before bringing you back to your cruise ship. In this tour you can choose from 3 luxury boat options: Open 14 meter, Fly 15 meters and Fly 18 meters.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
I recommend this tour!
It whas a nice tour with super friendly guide! We saw some nice views and the swim stop was perfect with the hot we…
Amazing experience for families
What an amazing experience for family and friends! We were a group of two families with young kids (8 and 13). We b…
Quad bike tour
Fantastic experience. Very professional from start to finish. Im quite nervous and careful when it comes to activit…
Caves are 100% worth a visit!
Lovely caves - quite large and beautiful, little cave- lakes inside. Also very impressive cliffs and the entrance t…
Had such a wonderful experience with my wife. The weather was gorgeous and we went all the way down to the Lighthou…
An incredible and humbling experience to tour this almost haunted, historical place. Our guide was super friendly, …
The whole trip was amazing, from driving through the mountains to a visit to different beautifull spots along the s…
Great full day tour
Incredible tour! It took the whole day, but it did feel long. Matteo, our guide and a driver was friendly, knowledg…
The best outdoor experience on land!
We did the 4 hours hidden beaches tour, which was awesome! Our guide was very experienced, also in terms of knowled…
Perfect Day on the boat with perfect water
We had a really nice Day on the boat with Alessandro. The water was amazing and we had 3 stops where we can swim. I…
Although our three hour excursion was shortened to two hours due to some unforeseen circumstances we enjoyed it ver…
Amazing quad tour experience!
What a nice tour! Visited 3 beautiful beaches by quad, loved it! The pick up and drop off at Cagliari was perfect, …
Was a great 4 hours tour with fun guide Maurizio , with breathtaking views , jumping and swimming in cristallo sea …
We got a free upgrade of an hour. The guide was very friendly and enthusiastic. This tour was one of the nicest tou…
We had a great time with Matteo, our guide for the quad activity in the hidden coves of Chia. It is a guide filled …