Enjoy a unique 7 hour boat trip to the islands of La Maddalena Archipelago.
The boat stops in many isles including La Maddalena, Spargi, Budelli and Santa Maria. View of the very famous Pink Beach of the Isle of Budelli.
Daily departures from Palau port in front of the Terminal Ferries.
Departure from PALAU port (in front of the Terminal Ferries) at 10:00 am.
1st Stop downtown La Maddalena. Possibility to reserve a City tour of the isle by a cabriolet bus. The City tour is optional (for an additional fee).
2nd Swimming stop on the beach of Cala Corsara, isle of Spargi. Lunch break.
View of the very famous Pink Beach of the Isle of Budelli;
3th Swimming stop from the boat in the Porto della Madonna, the “Natural pools” of the isle of Budelli;
4th Swimming stop on the beach of Cala S. Maria, isle of S. Maria;
After coasting along Punta Sardegna and Porto Raphael, we’ll go back in the seaports of Palau around 5:30 pm.
WHAT'S INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- A typical dish of pasta “penne alla campidanese”
- The "Elena Tour card" with lots of discount coupons for the shops at La Maddalena
NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE
- City tour of La Maddalena by a cabriolet bus (€ 5,00 p/person, children from 0 to 3 are free. You can buy the ticket directly on board) - OPTIONAL
- Landing fee. Payment on board (€ 2,50 p/person in May, September and October; € 5,00 p/person from June to August. Children from 0 to 6 are free) - DUE
- Boarding from the port of Palau in front of the Ferry Terminal at 9:00 am (traffic and few parking spaces)
- Beverages are not included in the price
- In case of a bad weather or for directive of the National Park the itinerary might be changed
- On board are allowed just small bags and strollers