We will spend 8 hours aboard our Gozzo Sorrentino to discover the Tarantina Coast, departure at 10.00 and we will visit various points of Mar Piccolo and Mar Grande, making various stops to dive into the water and relax, the excursion will last 8 hours with a maximum of 10 people to be accommodated on board. We will start from the Sant'Eligio pier located in the old city of Taranto, we will pass by the swing bridge and Aragonese castle for customary photos, entrance to the small sea up to the stone bridge, and then we will go out towards the great sea towards San Vito to make the first swim stop , after some time spent there we will reach the Salento coast road where we will stop to dive into the crystal clear waters of the various beaches of Marina di Leporano (blue flag 2023) it is possible to anchor to swim in total relaxation and safety accompanied by an excellent prosecco . return at 18.00 to the starting point. Also ideal for celebrating an anniversary with friends and relatives…
per group (up to 10)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Duration: 3–8 hours
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Restroom on board
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Bottled water
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Molo Sant'Eligio, Corso Vittorio Emanuele II, 1, 74123 Taranto TA, Italy Molo Sant 'Eligio located near Piazza Fontana
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 324018P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience on Tripadvisor
- How much is Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience?
- Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience price starts from $391.81. Discover and book Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience on Tripadvisor
- What is the Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience cancellation policy?
- Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience?
- Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience is hosted by Taranto Boat Charter. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Taranto Boat Charter on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 324018P1
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atMolo Sant'EligioCorso Vittorio Emanuele II, 1, 74123 Taranto TA, ItalyMolo Sant 'Eligio located near Piazza FontanaSee address & details
- 1Isole Cheradi - Isola San Pietro e San PaoloStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2Ponte GirevoleStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Leporano MarinaStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Vincenzo is a fantastic guide, drove us out thru the Harbour and we swam near San Pedro Island and watched the sunset. The boat easily held a chatty, fun group of 10 and our teens and young adults had a blast. We came back and saw the old city under lights, it was so stunning to see the govt house of Mussolini, a 1000yr old castle and be greeted by Taranto natives on the plazas enjoying the balmy evening. If you are in Puglia this is a don’t miss experience. Highly recommended.
Written July 21, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience provided by Taranto Boat Charter
Product Overview: Costa Di Taranto/Leporano boat experience
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos