Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Private Pasta and Tiramisu-making Class
- Tasting of the 2 pasta recipes and tiramisu
- Departure details
- Bari, Metropolitan City of Bari, Italy This experience will be held in one of our Cesarina homes and, for privacy reason, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P678
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari?
- Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari price starts from $161.24. Discover and book Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari on Tripadvisor
- What is the Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari cancellation policy?
- Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari?
- Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari is hosted by Cesarine - Bari. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine - Bari on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P678
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Cesarine - Bari
Bari, Puglia, Italy
Joined in May 2017
#4 of 14 Classes & Workshops in Bari
- P8280QMjenniferf00Unforgettable experienceWe had an incredible evening, and unforgettable experience with Sara, her daughter, and Francesco hosted in her beautiful home. They were so warm, inviting and kind, we shared excellent conversation and laughter, and of course, amazing food. We had panzerotti, made four different ways (including vegan), had fennel to digest, a lovely rosé wine, and finished with some limoncello and dolce homemade by Sara. It was brilliant. Grazie Mille Sarah and family and thank you for making our stay unforgettable. Love from Canada, Jen and Tom
- X5491ABjosephh00Outstanding market-to-kitchen experience with a wonderful hostOur host was warm, inviting, patient and skilled; a great cook and teacher. We made our way through local markets, then to her beautiful home to cook. After cooking, we joined her and her husband on their terrace - with an incredible view of the sea - to enjoy the outstanding dishes we’d prepared. What an extraordinary experience!
- Irene M00An authentic Italian culinary experienceHaving an experience with Cesarina Maria was absolutely delightful. My family, including our children, were warmly welcomed into her home where we participated in a fresh pasta and tiramisu making course. The Cesarina was patient, engaging, and made sure the experience was enjoyable for everyone, even adjusting the instruction to engage the kids effectively. We all had a great time learning how to make traditional Italian dishes from scratch. Our host's passion for cooking was contagious and created an environment of joy and learning. By far, the highlight of our trip was tasting the fruits of our labor - the pasta was divine, and the tiramisu was the best we've ever had. An authentic Italian culinary experience that we would recommend to all families visiting Bari!
- pmagnus12300Best tiramisu ever!The cooking space was charming and well-equipped, creating the perfect environment for our culinary adventure. As we savored the dishes we prepared, I was struck by the authenticity and depth of flavor in each bite. What truly made this experience exceptional was the personal connection we established with our Cesarina. She shared not only her culinary secrets but also her stories and love for Bari. It felt like cooking with a dear friend, creating memories that will stay with me forever.
- Mary O00Best food in Bari!We had a great time, good food and our host was just delightful. I’m still using the recipes I learned. We had a great time, one of the highlights of our trip.
- Ilinca_sabina00Definitely recommendWe had a great evening in Sara’s home, appreciated the company and warm welcome and the food was delicious! Felt like visiting family, everyone was making sure that we were comfortable and that we have everything we need. There was more food than we could eat and even got some delicious focaccia to-go to have for the next day. The entire family was so helpful with explaining different elements of Italian culture and offering us tips on what we should cover in our trip. Very valuable recommendations! Thank you, Sara!
- natalielivet00Wonderful experienceAnna was a wonderful host and teacher. She was patient and kind and we had an awesome time learning how to make pasta and tiramisu with her. we do not speak Italian, but Anna’s English was great and we had no problems understanding each other throughout the cooking lesson. We can’t wait to go home and try our hand at making both dishes again!
- Paradise77213000Pasta making in BariMy girlfriend and I decided we wanted to learn how to make pasta the southern way, so we booked Anna for the afternoon. It was one of the highlights of our trip. Anna greeted us at the door and after a few minutes of getting to know each other we headed for the kitchen. We started with making tiramisu. Easier than we thought. After the tiramisu, we started making the dough for the orecchiette and cavateli. That’s where the work began. Anna knew when to let us do the work and when to step in and show us different ways of doing it. After an aperitivo, we sat down to a wonderful dinner with local delicacies and of course local wine. Anna was very engaging and delight to share the evening with.
- Jurgita P00Best Bari experienceIt was the best experience in Bari. Real Italy, amazing time. I felt at home, lots of knowledge and laughter. I will definitely come back and recommend it to everyone
- luciec38300Great evening of cooking and sharingIt was a wonderful experience. Maria was a great companion for the evening, patiently teaching me how to make pasta and tiramisu, her love for cooking was contagius, I cannot wait to try again myself at home. Making pasta was so relaxing and talking to Maria very pleasant. A great window into the Italian culture past and present.
- mb123456mb00Cooking classWe had a wonderful time with Juanita in her home. Dinner was homemade pasta with her family’s sauce, pepper rolls, and tiramisu. It was all delicious and we will definitely make the meal again at home with what we learned. We enjoyed both the food and our gracious host! Grazie Juanita!
- Fasted6000Great funMy wife and I spent a wonderful evening with our hosts. First the cooking: my wife is a bread Baker she learned so many new techniques from Juanita. And the dinner with Juanita and her husband was very special. Besides the food the prepare Juanita and her husband fed us many local specialties. One fresh Prickly Pear fruit. A wonderful experience and evening.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Oct 2022 • Couples
Our Cesarina Juanita was absolutely wonderful. She had a beautiful home and was a generational wealth of knowledge of true Puglian traditional cooking. I would highly recommend her. She made us feel very welcomed and had drinks, snacks, cheese out for us to snack as we cooked.
Written November 2, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari provided by Cesarine - Bari
Product Overview: Cesarine: Pasta & Tiramisu Class at Local's Home in Bari
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos