By Manuel Dal Cortivo
We will make our way to a winery in the breathtaking Verona hillside. Enjoy a guided tour with detailed description of the Valpolicella wine production. We will taste 3 wines: Valpolicella, Ripasso and Amarone. Then a visit to an olive oil grove and factory including a stroll through the olive groves where you will learn all the secrets of the cultivation & production of this ancient and precious plant; followed by a tasting of the olive oil.
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Wine Tasting
- Departure details
- Corso Porta Nuova, 12, 37122 Verona VR, Italy In front of the McDonald's
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151870P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Come2Verona?
- Come2Verona price starts from $139.48. Discover and book Come2Verona on Tripadvisor
- What is the Come2Verona cancellation policy?
- Come2Verona cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Come2Verona on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Come2Verona?
- Come2Verona is hosted by Manuel Dal Cortivo. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Manuel Dal Cortivo on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Come2Verona on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Come2Verona?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Come2Verona on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 151870P1