Join our small group tour and visit Venice, the amazing city on the lagoon. Your professional, top rated guide will lead you in this journey to the discovery of the history, culture and food tradition of one of the most famous cities of Italy. Explore the Rialto Market, see the Basilica dei Frari (outside), pass by campo Santa Margherita, San Polo and cross the bridges on the Canal Grande. During the pleasant walk into the narrow streets on the water, stop at the baccaris and enjoy delicacies such as tramezzini (sandwiches), cicchetti, cheese, buranelli and dessert. This walking tour will allow you to get acquainted with the main streets of the centre of the city, and your guide will provide you special tips and suggestions to get the best out of your vacation. You can choos the morning tour and the afternoon tour. Please note that on Monday, on public holidays and all the afternoon Fish Market is closed.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 14 per group
Duration: 2h 30m
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Drinks are not included
- Departure details
- Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy You will meet the guide in Campo San Bortolomio next the statue, the guide will be holding a sign written FOOD TOUR
- Campo Santa Margherita, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104566P14
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Please note that on Mondays, on public holidays and in all the afternoon the Fish Market is closed.
- Please note that drinks are not included
- Please let me know if you have food allergies or food restrictions.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour?
- How much is Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour?
- Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour price starts from $42.45. Discover and book Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour cancellation policy?
- Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour?
- Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour is hosted by Food Tours of Naples. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Food Tours of Naples on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 104566P14
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCampo San BortolomioCampo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalyYou will meet the guide in Campo San Bortolomio next the statue, the guide will be holding a sign written FOOD TOURSee address & details
- Pass byCampo San BartolomeoPonte di RialtoSan PoloMercati di RialtoCampo Santa Margherita
- You'll end atCampo Santa MargheritaCampo Santa Margherita, 30123 Venezia VE, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
Food Tours of Naples
Naples, Campania, Italy
Joined in November 2014
#18 of 213 Food & Drink in Naples
- Elli M00Great!The tour was excellent - nice food, guide Daniela was perfect and very positive! Highly recommended - value for money experience.
- Rachel W00Loved itWe had a great time with Alex, who told us about the history of Naples and gave us a lot of information in a very entertaining manner. We tried about 12 different items of food along the way - don't have a big breakfast before you go! It really set us up for the rest of our stay in Naples.
- JCohan00Naples Food TourDaniela is a terrific guide! Lots of historical information. Her energy and fun facts throughout the tour made the tour delughtful.
- courtneyrK6273DE00RecommendViviana our tour guide was very knowledgable with great energy! We enjoyed the whole experience. Great food, culture, and history involved!
- Rita P00Definitely try thos againGreat way to see a little of naples on our 1st night tour guide great, explained everything , took time, we didn't feel rushed atall . Would recommend anyone to do this tour on first few days here, gives you an insight and little bit of history along the way too😀
- Dizpot00We didn’t think we got to sample different food other than what was in the Main Street of Naples.We were expecting to get out of the Main Street of Naples to possibly find some places a little bit different. The food we sampled was good but the experience was very crowded and noisy.
- V8935ODmichaelm00A fun enjoyable evening discovering Naples and foodReally enjoyed the tour - lots of interesting tales and folklore as well as information about the different food items. Tour was filling - a lot of carb!
- helenwC7583PT00RecommendedDaniella was a really excellent guide, and we loved the additional detail she gave us, not just about the food, but about Napoli in general. Apart from the appetizers, which were delicious, we did find the food a bit heavy going, but that’s obviously what is traditional there!
- conradj77200A Quick Taste of NaplesThe Naples street food tour was enjoyable and our guide was top-notch. The food was good but not amazing. The pizza was a bit of a disappointment, and I think Food Tours of Naples should select a better option (there are many, nearby). Be aware that drinks are not included. For me, on a hot evening in July, I would have preferred to pay more for the tour but have water and wine throughout the stops. Nevertheless, I recommend this tour. It's a great way to sample the varied tastes of Naples and learn about the city.
- JenniferN68900Great walking food tour in Naples!Our Naples Street food walking tour was fantastic, extremely well organized, and well paced. We enjoyed walking through the city when we had limited time to visit. Isabella was a wonderful guide, very fun and lively, she made sure that we were all well taken care of, and even took the extra care to locate a young lady who was traveling alone, who thought the tour was over. She found her and got her back to enjoy the rest of the food and dessert! We would highly recommend this company and our guide Isabella.
- jimbT1895VQ00This was a fantastic tourThis tour was the highlight of my trip to Italy. It was an excellent selection of foods to try, and Marianna was a fantastic host. She really gave us a flavor of what life in Naples is like and why the food is important. Book this tour, you won't be disappointed
- Mel S00Not to be missed to discover Naples StreetfoodFantastic tour of Naples street food. Mario was a superb guide, excellent English and his passion for Naples and its food shines through. Mario not only talked about the food, but also the buildings, history and culture of Naples. During the tour of around two hours, we tried local appetisers including Buffalo Mozerella, olives, frittelli and tarallo. Two types of pizza. Already feeling stuffed, so a little limoncello as a digestive aid then on to frittatini (the best!). For dessert baba, Italian biscuits, gelato. Go hungry and enjoy !
- kevinbS2727ED00Great historical and cultural tour through foodOur guide, Alex, was fantastic. Very knowledgeable, interesting, and helpful. Also, he spoke flawless English. This was not *just* a food tour (although it was certainly that!), but a wonderful historical and cultural survey of Naples, as well. We took our 2-year-old and 4-year-old children with us on a very hot day. The tour involved just the right amount of walking, resting, eating, and listening for all of us. At each moment we thought the kids' endurance was waning, Alex skillfully led us into a shady part of the street or to a rest at a cafe. The food included cheese and bruschetta, pizza, small pastries, limoncello, and gelato. With all of the different vendors offering this type of tour, we were unsure how to choose the best. We don't know what the others were like, but this one was great. This was one of the highlights of our trip.
- nicolelR1360MH00MUST DO!Everything was so easy from the way our tickets were sent to us, to communication, and even finding the meeting point. We had the GREATEST tour guide Claudia, She was so knowledgeable and funny! Prior to this tour we were bummed with our experience in Naples. This tour was the highlight of our trip!
- stevebA4351LR00So much fun and foodThe food was amazing. What a great way to see and taste the real Naples. Our host Sara was so passionate about her town and the food and she made the tour really fun.
Buy it with
Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour provided by Food Tours of Naples
Product Overview: Venice Street Food and Sightseeing Small - Group Tour
Number of Photos