Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guarantee
Ages 1-120, max of 4 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Parking Fees
- Departure details
- Cruise Terminal Venezia, Direzione Porto Marittimo, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy The driver will wait for you at the terminal of your cruise holding a sign with your name
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102401P25
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Five suitcases and five trolley-bags are the maximum numbers of luggage to fit in the trunk
- A dress code is required to enter in the Basilica of Saint Anthony. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- Your professional driver is not a licensed tour guide. Due to strict Italian laws and regulations in order to protect officially licensed guides, drivers can comment and explain attractions only from inside the vehicle. Drivers are not allowed to elaborate on the attractions when they are outside of the vehicle.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Green pass required
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payment for gratuities and add-ons
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- What time does Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal start?
- Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal will start at 9:00 AM. Discover and book Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal on Tripadvisor
- Which attractions will I visit with Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal on Tripadvisor
- How much is Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal?
- Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal price starts from $231.87. Discover and book Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal on Tripadvisor
- What is the Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal cancellation policy?
- Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Half day cruise terminal shore excursion to Padua, Venetian villas Brenta canal on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102401P25
- You'll start atCruise Terminal VeneziaDirezione Porto Marittimo, 30135 Venezia VE, ItalyThe driver will wait for you at the terminal of your cruise holding a sign with your nameSee address & details
- 1Piazza delle ErbeStop: 4 hoursAfter 40 minutes driving distance by highway, you will reach the town of Padua, a Roman Empire city of which very little is left today. From the Middle Ages, the town develops with churches and palaces under the rule of the Carrara family. And it became an important university center that dates back to 1222, just after Bologna. In this town, you can admire a masterpiece of the Italian medieval art: the Scrovegni Chapel that Giotto frescoed to the Carrara family. It is required a pre-booked ticket to visit this building that must be purchased from their website. Padua is also the city of St Anthony. In the basilica there are the relics of the saint, an important religious site visited by pilgrims coming from all over the world. And near this area, for botany lovers (and not only), we find the first university botanic garden in Europe. Founded in 1545, it is part of the Unesco World Heritage List, and member of Botanic Gardens Conservation International. Of particular value is the pedestrian historic center with the Herbs squares and remarkable buildings. At approximately 12:30pm you will leave the town to drive along the Brenta riviera, after your lunch break in an Italian restaurant with local meal. The Brenta waterway is the most famous and attended itinerary among those suggested to visit the Venetian villas. A waterway long about forty kilometers, which links Venice to Padua by tracing the course of an ancient branch of the river Brenta. From the fifteenth century, it was channeled and harnessed by locks for the navigation.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Horrible cruise experience… steer clear unless you are a large family
Clean ship, for the most part great service, good choice of ports and I will NEVER sail with MSC again. My brothe…
TRANSFER AS EXPECTED
About a 3 hour bus ride including a stop halfway for refreshments. Of course we had some inconsiderate passengers w…
Made it to VCE on-time. Daniel saved the day!
Daniel was an absolute life-saver. We returned from our cruise on MSC Musica on 7/3/2022 with a scheduled 1:15p ret…
Best cruise ever.
We have been on a few cruises over the years but this was our first with silver seas.Our ship was the silver spirit…
Seating so uncomfortable and dangerous Rather watch from comfort of your own home or better equipped theatre
The seating was substandard and not safe for the elderly and those with poor mobility there were steep inclines bu…
MSC CRUISES AVOID AT ALL COST
Avoid MSC Cruises this company steal your money . The offer a package and don't delivery and don't offer money back…
Voyage of Disaster
Keeping in mind the Covid restrictions that where in place two thirds of the guests didn't wear face masks there wa…
I am very satisfied, excellant experience I had. Daniel and his colleague are great drivers. Always on time, super…
transfer November 2019
We had been communicating with Daniel to keep track of the flooding in Venice. He always answered promptly. He wa…
Look no further for your private tour guide and driver
Look no further for a Driver when you are in Italy. My daughter and I had 2 days of private touring with Daniel as …
After a car service cancelled on me last minute, I found Daniel´s service online and hired him to drive me around f…
Thank you Daniel visit to Venice
Fantastic service.From the moment myself and my husband landed at Marco Polo airport Daniel took great care of us…
Wonderful day exploring the outskirts of Venice
We thoroughly enjoyed our day with Daniel. The favorite part of the whole day was the visit to the local dairy. The…
Day tour of Colli Eugani
My husband and I just took a fabulous tour of the Collin Eugani!! We experienced a Creamery, a Vineyard with stunni…
Tour of Coli Eugani Region
Daniel is an extremely knowledgeable chauffeur who guided us through the backroads of the Coli Eugani region and pu…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Di questa nuova esperienza mi è piaciuta la navigazione prima in laguna poi lungo il canale Brenta, la presenza delle chiuse che non avevamo mai provato e la visita di alcune bellissime Ville. Se il battello fosse un poco più veloce si apprezzerebbe di più il tutto.
Written October 7, 2021
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Cortesemente puoi scrivere la tua recensione all'azienda corretta? Questa è una ditta di Noleggio Con Conducente, e garantiamo trasferimenti e disposizioni di alta qualità con autisti professionisti multilingue. Ci prendiamo cura dei nostri clienti dall'inizio alla fine del loro soggiorno in Italia grazie a 30 anni di esperienza acquisita nel settore del Noleggio Con Conducente. Grazie
Written October 14, 2021
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.