Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 5-99, max of 10 per group
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Mobile app
- Detailed map for the game
- One Carnival Mask
- 20 minutes of Decoration carnival mask class
- Guided tour
- Food and drinks Hotel Pick up
- Hotel Pick up
- Departure details
- Casanova Tour Lufthansa City Center, Piazzale Roma, 466/E, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
- Circolo Artistico - Palazzo Delle Prigioni, Riva degli Schiavoni, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, Italy
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21441P88
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Be at the meeting point 10 minutes before the departure time
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- You need to have the Green Pass + ID card, you cannot enter the venue without it (if you don’t have it or forgot it and are not allowed to enter the venue, the tour will not be refundable)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- A note from Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma)
What you can expect during your visit
- The customers health is the most important matter for us, the tour operates in according to the Covid-19 National directives in order to guarantee the experiences in a safe environment. We only ask the kindness to bring the own mask in case you need to wear it.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma)?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma) on Tripadvisor
- How much is Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma)?
- Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma) price starts from $25.74. Discover and book Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma) on Tripadvisor
- What is the Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma) cancellation policy?
- Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma) cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma) on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma)?
- Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma) is hosted by Venice Tours Srl. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Venice Tours Srl on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Carnival Treasure Hunt (from Piazzale Roma) on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 21441P88
- You'll start atCasanova Tour Lufthansa City CenterPiazzale Roma, 466/E, 30122 Venezia VE, ItalySee address & details
- Pass byPiazzale RomaCircolo Artistico - Palazzo Delle PrigioniPiazza San Marco
- You'll end atCircolo Artistico - Palazzo Delle PrigioniRiva degli Schiavoni, 4209, 30122 Venezia VE, ItalySee address & details
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Gondola ride from San marco
Well worth the money very relaxing. You go down the small canals and then into the grand canal places you wouldn't …
Once you find your tickets head to the Palace and make sure you stay with the group at least until you get inside t…
It was ok
It was just ok, not worth the money I thought, the tour guides were very nice but just for what it costs it was jus…
You are only paying for an app
Bottom line: You are paying $10 for an app, and do not gain any additional access to the Basilica, Bell Tower, or D…
Good experience while in Venice.
Easy to claim using the printer voucher. Just a small round thru the narrow canal and then onto the main canal rout…
Wonderful experience!!!!!!!... pleasant guide.... booked this last minute and so glad I did.... definitely highligh…
Wasteful, and below standard.
We reached the designated location, a somewhat distant one, on time, after spending some additional money, only to …
Fantastic experience ! Worth try it. The tour was really well organized. Definitely something to be repeated. Cheer…
Our tour guide Claudia was very friendly and informative. Would definitely recommend, the gondola tour was fantasti…
The actual tour of the Gondola plus the male tour guide was excellent. The facts about the Gondola and Venice was …
Had to cancel due to weather
We had to cancel due to weather. I don’t want to leave a bad review due to weather The lady on the phone understoo…
Our tour guide was fabulous!! He was knowledgeable and funny and made sure the group had any/all questions answered…
Gondola tour November 2022
Enjoyable gondola ride along Grand Canal. We had short informative guided walk prior to gondola + we enjoyed people…
Gondola trip - really worthwhile !
Shared gondola ride, lasting about 50 minutes in total, worth the money but if you want a romantic trip book a trip…
Short walking tour and gondola ride
Was Very good, the tour guide was amazing. Was Very good value. Would def finally do again Would recommend
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Feb 2020 • Friends
What a great time! The girl at the painting class was really NICE, they helped us to paint our mask after the treasure hunt
Written February 17, 2020
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Dear, thank you very much! Best regards
Written February 17, 2020
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.