per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English
What's not included
- Private tour
- gondola ride
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Departure details
- Gallerie dell'Accademia, Calle della Carità, 1050, 30123 Venezia VE, Italy meet in front of the museum Gallerie dell'Accademia
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17356P36
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation of the time will be received after booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne on Tripadvisor
- How much is Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne?
- Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne price starts from $953.13. Discover and book Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne cancellation policy?
- Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne?
- Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne is hosted by Top Venice. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Top Venice on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17356P36
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atGallerie dell'AccademiaCalle della Carità, 1050, 30123 Venezia VE, Italymeet in front of the museum Gallerie dell'AccademiaSee address & details
- Pass byPonte dell'AccademiaDorsoduroSan Trovaso
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Venice, Veneto, Italy
Joined in June 2013
- Hawkeye197300The only way to see Murano/BuranoWe wanted a private tour of Murano and Burano and stayed by the airport so needed hotel pickup. This was one of only a couple willing to drive to our hotel. Sure, we paid extra for the pickup but we didnt have to hassle with busses and trains and boats. Monica was our guide and she was simply OUTSTANDING!!!! They even booked us a a 4 star restaurant on Burano and it was excellent. Every aspect of this tour was just beyond our expectations. This is a reliable company you can trust!!!!
- ashleymO9648YN00Gondola and sommelier tourWe had an incredible time with our guide Sarah who taught us so much about Venice, gondolas, and Venetian classic wine/food. Must try experience if you’re in Venice!
- BreezyStand00Transfer from Venezia S. Lucia to Palazzo Del GiglioThe transfer went very smoothly. We arrived via train from Ravenna, IT after a cruise. Highly recommend. The communication was exceptional.
- courtneyb00A Day Imprinted on my HeartAbsolutely and unbelievably one of the best days of my life. Giuseppe, who arranged not only this tour but many other activities for me, is a dream come true. He was so helpful on my first trip to Venice! Our guide, Kristina, was a delight to spend the day with. I am not sure there is anything she didn’t know and she is just a wonderful person to spend time with. We are so grateful we had an opportunity to learn from her and we thoroughly enjoyed her company and amazing knowledge. Please book this tour. It will become a memory of a lifetime.
- dianerM6516AX00Transfer from train to hotelGuiseppe was friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Met us right at the platform, took care of our luggage, and have us done favorite suggestions for dinner. Grazie!
- DayTrip73248500Don’t miss this!Excellent afternoon! Learned so much and saw 2 beautiful islands. Highly recommended! Our guide made it seamless and easy to get around.
- stuartmJ4534UV00Lovely hotel In an Amazing CityStayed in San Cassiano in Venice for 4 nights in September, A very nice hotel right on the Grand Canal with a lovely terrace on the canal when one can sits and have a bear of Grappa in the evening. The only down side was the steep strain up to the rooms, no lift so for the frail or infirm you must specify a room on the first floor. There is no restart in the hotel but a very good breakfast. If you want an amazing restaurant nearby then go to Regina Sconta just down the calle from the hotel
- 362areg00Incredible crowds and modern shopping stores fill a unique 1600 year old cityAll cruise ships must dock at Chioggia, forcing all cruise passengers to travel on very slow ferries 1.5 hours through the south lagoon to St. Mark's square, the heart of Venice. Venice has become a huge tourist shopping mall, incredibly clogged with tourists. It is hard to find and appreciate the history, still available. A gondola ride is a charming must, however brief, to feel the flavor of ancient Venice. Water taxis, very expensive to get from airport to Venice hotels. Murano and Burano are even longer to get to. Murano emphasizes glass blowing, better seen on Netflix. Burano, demonstrates the beautiful painstaking art of beautiful lace.
- Aaron A00Great Family Guided TourExcellent tour and great way to start our trip in Venice. Sara the tour guide was a great host, super knowledgeable about everything. We asked a lot of questions and she knew all the answers.
- jgib_1000Great tour, great guide!Our guide Sarah was AMAZING! We all love her. So knowledgeable, caring & she went above and beyond. Love the Murano glass factory! Loved the whole tour.
- P8640ORnicolek00Surprise ProposalMicheal was the best!!! We had so much fun exploring Venice and Michael was so informative with all the history and hidden spots in Venice. We had a great time together, including learning about the gondolas and traveling through the tiny canals. My boyfriend unexpectedly proposed to me which made the experience 100 times better. We even hope to have Michael as our photographer at our wedding! Thank you so much.
- LindsyProws00Private tour for the WIN!Gloria, our tour guide, was definitely the highlight. She was so accommodating and flexible with our wishes. Her depth of knowledge about Venice and surrounding islands was truly remarkable. I would book again with her 10/10. This private tour is worth it!
- marianaiturbef00a must with large bags but beware of unaffiliated baggage carriers!If you have big bags taking a private taxi from the train station to the hotel makes the arrival much more confortable especially in summer heat. The ride is expensive but worth it, specially with kids. Beware of baggage carriers outside the train station, they seem to be affiliated with the boat taxi service but are not and will charge you 15 euros to take your bags for the 10m walk to the taxi. This is definitely a trap!!!
- Armand34700A photo shoot to remember foreverThis was the most wonderful way to start a Venice experience. My wife and I were on our honeymoon to Italy and Venice was our first stop. Thankfully I found this private photo shoot tour and wow! It is totally worth it. The photos tell a story mere words cannot. Very friendly service, very professional and pleasant experience. We will remember this forever.
- Joe D00Perfect family private boat tourWe had a wonderful experience with our Grand Canal and Murano and Burano boat tour. We really enjoyed getting to ride down the Grand Canal and both islands. It was the perfect amount of time. Our guide was awesome and catered to us and our kids. She took us to a gelato store in Burano and let us use umbrellas when it was raining. Highly recommend this tour and the tour company was great to work with!
Buy it with
Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne provided by Top Venice
Product Overview: Gondola Ride with violinist and champagne
Number of Photos