per group (up to 12)
per group (up to 12)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Tour guide
- Hotel pickup
- Port pickup
- Private boat to Murano along the Grand Canal
- Shuttle boat offered by the glass factory to Burano (may be shared transfer)
- Private boat to hotel or San Marco
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- pick up for all hotels in Venice or Piazzale Roma or Santa Lucia station
- Cruise Terminal
- San Basilio
- Santa Lucia train station
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17356P33
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
- Dress code is smart casual
- Wheelchair accessible please advise upon reservation
- This is a private tour, only the boat from Murano to Burano can be shared
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Grand Canal Boat Private Tour: Murano and Burano?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Grand Canal Boat Private Tour: Murano and Burano on Tripadvisor
- How much is Grand Canal Boat Private Tour: Murano and Burano?
- Grand Canal Boat Private Tour: Murano and Burano price starts from $1,005.57. Discover and book Grand Canal Boat Private Tour: Murano and Burano on Tripadvisor
- What is the Grand Canal Boat Private Tour: Murano and Burano cancellation policy?
- Grand Canal Boat Private Tour: Murano and Burano cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Grand Canal Boat Private Tour: Murano and Burano on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Grand Canal Boat Private Tour: Murano and Burano?
- Grand Canal Boat Private Tour: Murano and Burano is hosted by Top Venice. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Top Venice on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Grand Canal Boat Private Tour: Murano and Burano on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17356P33
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byCanal Grande
- 1Isola di MuranoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- 2BuranoStop: 60 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Great tour, great guide!
Our guide Sarah was AMAZING! We all love her. So knowledgeable, caring & she went above and beyond. Love the Murano…
Micheal was the best!!! We had so much fun exploring Venice and Michael was so informative with all the history and…
Private tour for the WIN!
Gloria, our tour guide, was definitely the highlight. She was so accommodating and flexible with our wishes. Her de…
a must with large bags but beware of unaffiliated baggage carriers!
If you have big bags taking a private taxi from the train station to the hotel makes the arrival much more conforta…
A photo shoot to remember forever
This was the most wonderful way to start a Venice experience. My wife and I were on our honeymoon to Italy and Veni…
Perfect family private boat tour
We had a wonderful experience with our Grand Canal and Murano and Burano boat tour. We really enjoyed getting to …
Adriana was an excellent tour guide. Very knowledgeable and fun! Great with our young children and patient.
The finest of Murano and Burano
Our guide(Kristina) was thoroughly on target with the information as well as the presentation during our tour. She …
Just a sales pitch for each stop.
The tour started off pretty good. We were picked up on time from our hotel lobby. Our guide, Paola, gave us some fa…
Guide and water transportation picked us up at our hotel on time. Guide was very friendly - knowledgeable and acco…
Boat trip to murano
We paid for the trip and were advised the boat was ready to leave in 7 minutes so hurried into the que However what…
This is well worth the money. You get a great boat ride, seeing Venice from the water and you get to tour the beau…
Preserving Special Memories of Venice - Worth the $
OK, so this photo shoot was my idea and my husband just politely went along with my plan. After seeing the final ph…
Venice Activities with Top Venice
The team at Top Venice were fantastic for our group of 9 people. Over the 3 days we had a customised walking tour o…
Amazing Private Tour and Murano Experience
Cannot recommend enough! We had the pleasure of spending the morning with Federica who carefully and confidently de…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
We were in town for just over two days and TopVenice arranged for a city tour/gondola ride one afternoon and the Grand Canal Tour with Murano and Burano. It was excellent way to see the main parts of Venice and surroundings. Lunch at Gato Nero as well. Monica and Kristina were excellent guides and Giordana was very communicative and available throughout.
Written July 14, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.