per group (up to 4)
per group (up to 4)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Guided tour of the area covering Saint Mark's Square and the Rialto Bridge;
- Professional guide in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Optional Private Gondola ride if you choose the combined tour
- Food and drink;
- Optional gratuities;
- The tour does not include inside visits to museums or attractions.
- Entry/Admission - Teatro La Fenice
- Entry/Admission - Scala Contarini del Bovolo
- Entry/Admission - Ponte di Rialto
- Departure details
- Museo Correr, P.za San Marco, 52, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy Meet your guide 15 min before in front of the entrance of the Correr Museum in Saint Mark's square, opposite side of the Saint Mark's Basilica.
- Rialto Bridge, Ponte di Rialto, 30100 Venezia VE, Italy The tour usually ends in Rialto area but you can choose your itinerary with your guide
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3303P38
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This tour is not suitable if you have limited mobility;
- This activity is not wheelchair accessible;
- Please reconfirm your booking the day before;
- This tour operates rain or shine.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private overview of Venice: 2-hour guided walking tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private overview of Venice: 2-hour guided walking tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private overview of Venice: 2-hour guided walking tour?
- Private overview of Venice: 2-hour guided walking tour price starts from $291.46. Discover and book Private overview of Venice: 2-hour guided walking tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private overview of Venice: 2-hour guided walking tour cancellation policy?
- Private overview of Venice: 2-hour guided walking tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private overview of Venice: 2-hour guided walking tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private overview of Venice: 2-hour guided walking tour?
- Private overview of Venice: 2-hour guided walking tour is hosted by Venice Events. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Venice Events on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private overview of Venice: 2-hour guided walking tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3303P38
- You'll start atMuseo CorrerP.za San Marco, 52, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalyMeet your guide 15 min before in front of the entrance of the Correr Museum in Saint Mark's square, opposite side of the Saint Mark's Basilica.See address & details
- 1Piazza San MarcoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Teatro La FeniceStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Scala Contarini del BovoloStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Ponte di RialtoStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll end atRialto BridgePonte di Rialto, 30100 Venezia VE, ItalyThe tour usually ends in Rialto area but you can choose your itinerary with your guideSee address & details
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
use a company with good reviews not this one, barely got 10 minutes
arrived on time, was told was in wrong place, sent somewhere else they sent me back to the original place 15 mins l…
Perfect walking tour of Venice
Great tour, just the right length, very knowledgeable guide. We were lucky to only have 6 in the morning part of th…
Very good for the first trip to venice.
The tour itself was very good. But we had troubles with teh meeting place. Therea are two different places mention …
This was a nice way to see some of the highlights around Venice and St Mark's square. The walking tour was a nice …
Venice City Tour
We discovered a lot about Venice with this tour. Very informative about the different areas of Venice and history o…
Disappointing and too expensive
Our guide was very pleasant and kind. But there was no plan on what we would see and so we just seem to wander alo…
Fun tour with great local knowledge
Nice little tour around some interesting locations, great hosting by our guide. Good way to see the city at night.
I thought Italians are warm-hearted, but I felt that this has become a habit for them. There was no love in the behavior of the
Those who guided us to board the boat were not polite and kind at all. Four people are too many for the boat. These…
Learned so much.
Our guide was ver knowledgeable and shared a lot of information. The pace was fast and covered a lot of ground. Wou…
Just finished this tour this evening and it was dreadful. We booked this for a party of 8, and there were approx 10…
I liked the context the guide provided so it was a fuller picture of more than facts. She talked about the broader …
Absolute rip off
We barely had 25minutes on the gondola from getting on and off. And as for being on the Grand Canal that was just f…
Rip of venice
Been to venice befor lock down and was happy with the prices but now you have to pay for going to the public toilet…
Don’t skip on a gondola ride!
Our guide was awesome! He had been doing it for 30+ years! Great company to do your gondola ride through.
Nice enough lady but no buzz, no laughs or chills in the delivery. Just a few basic stories. Left before the end …
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Nous avons pu faire un tour de 2 heures avec une guide privée qui nous a aidé à comprendre l'histoire et l'architecture des plus beaux monuments de Venise. Nous avons aussi visité des lieux originaux et moins connus de Venise. Très belle expérience! Merci à notre guide Giovanna
Written October 29, 2019
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Cher voyageur, On vas transmettre vos commentaires à Giovanna. Nous sommes très heureux de constater que vous avez eu une bonne expérience avec nous et nous sommes impatients de vous revoir. Cordialement, Venice Events.
Written November 5, 2019
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of Tripadvisor LLC.