per group (up to 2)
per group (up to 2)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Private tour
- gondola ride 30 min
- aperitif and snacks
- Entry/Admission - Canal Grande
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- we pick up all the customers in venice
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17356P13
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace on Tripadvisor
- How much is Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace?
- Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace price starts from $551.93. Discover and book Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace on Tripadvisor
- What is the Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace cancellation policy?
- Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace?
- Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace is hosted by Top Venice. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Top Venice on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 17356P13
Reserve your spot
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPonte dell'Accademia
- 1Canal GrandeStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedgondola ride along the grand canal an narrow canalsRead morePass byBasilica di Santa Maria della Salute
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Venice, Veneto, Italy
Joined in June 2013
- Aaron A00Great Family Guided TourExcellent tour and great way to start our trip in Venice. Sara the tour guide was a great host, super knowledgeable about everything. We asked a lot of questions and she knew all the answers.
- jgib_1000Great tour, great guide!Our guide Sarah was AMAZING! We all love her. So knowledgeable, caring & she went above and beyond. Love the Murano glass factory! Loved the whole tour.
- P8640ORnicolek00Surprise ProposalMicheal was the best!!! We had so much fun exploring Venice and Michael was so informative with all the history and hidden spots in Venice. We had a great time together, including learning about the gondolas and traveling through the tiny canals. My boyfriend unexpectedly proposed to me which made the experience 100 times better. We even hope to have Michael as our photographer at our wedding! Thank you so much.
- LindsyProws00Private tour for the WIN!Gloria, our tour guide, was definitely the highlight. She was so accommodating and flexible with our wishes. Her depth of knowledge about Venice and surrounding islands was truly remarkable. I would book again with her 10/10. This private tour is worth it!
- marianaiturbef00a must with large bags but beware of unaffiliated baggage carriers!If you have big bags taking a private taxi from the train station to the hotel makes the arrival much more confortable especially in summer heat. The ride is expensive but worth it, specially with kids. Beware of baggage carriers outside the train station, they seem to be affiliated with the boat taxi service but are not and will charge you 15 euros to take your bags for the 10m walk to the taxi. This is definitely a trap!!!
- Armand34700A photo shoot to remember foreverThis was the most wonderful way to start a Venice experience. My wife and I were on our honeymoon to Italy and Venice was our first stop. Thankfully I found this private photo shoot tour and wow! It is totally worth it. The photos tell a story mere words cannot. Very friendly service, very professional and pleasant experience. We will remember this forever.
- Joe D00Perfect family private boat tourWe had a wonderful experience with our Grand Canal and Murano and Burano boat tour. We really enjoyed getting to ride down the Grand Canal and both islands. It was the perfect amount of time. Our guide was awesome and catered to us and our kids. She took us to a gelato store in Burano and let us use umbrellas when it was raining. Highly recommend this tour and the tour company was great to work with!
- summerp93500Great tourAdriana was an excellent tour guide. Very knowledgeable and fun! Great with our young children and patient.
- D5819JWwilliams00The finest of Murano and BuranoOur guide(Kristina) was thoroughly on target with the information as well as the presentation during our tour. She had a knack of connecting with her guests and making us feel a part of the story. Her English was excellent and she was free with information when it was needed.
- russell_pratt00Just a sales pitch for each stop.The tour started off pretty good. We were picked up on time from our hotel lobby. Our guide, Paola, gave us some facts about Venice on our way to Murano. We got to see a brief glass blowing demonstration on Murano. We were then ushered into a showroom where we were pushed hard to purchase this shops items, which were ridiculously overpriced. When we did not purchase anything, we were ushered to the next boat headed for Burano. We were not able to stroll the island or look at any other shops. Upon arrival in Burano we were taken to the most expensive lace shop on the island and again given a short demonstration of the lacemaking. Then again ushered into an expensive showroom. We again declined to purchase from this seller. We were lead on a walk through the town. It was now the hottest part of the day and my kids start having problems with the heat. Our guide didn't know how to handle this and seemed annoyed that my 4 and 7 year old couldn't just tough it out. We finally ended to tour ourselves about an hour early, just to get the kids back to the hotel. I have been on several private tours here in Venice and this was just several fancy sales pitches. Our guide didn't know what to do with the kids and seemed annoyed the we weren't buying (maybe they get a commission). DO NOT RECOMMEND!!! We would have been better off hiring a water taxi and doing Murano and Burano ourselves.
- N7614GXpatrickj00Excellent experienceGuide and water transportation picked us up at our hotel on time. Guide was very friendly - knowledgeable and accommodating. The glass experience was incredible - the artist made several pieces in front of us. Opportunity to view and purchase pieces. The family at the glass shoppe was superb - they even made a couple of special requests for us while we waited and watched. Guide then took us to a lunch spot she recommended - walked us to the spot and introduced us to the owners who treated us like royalty - with no reservation on a packed day. All in all - a great time for my family
- Anne M00Boat trip to muranoWe paid for the trip and were advised the boat was ready to leave in 7 minutes so hurried into the que However what they failed to o tell us was that the boats are very small and only take a few people on each journey There is a twenty minute wait between each boat and very long queues and after around an hour we’re no closer to getting on a boat Although it was a nice day when your standing by the water for that length of time it gets very chilly and also there are no toilets near by I had to leave as was desperate for the loo and when we spoke to one of the ticket attendants she was rude and dismissive and therefore we had to leave without going on the trip and lost our money They need to be more honest with people and tell them there may be a queue for over an hour and then you can make an informed choice This was the only negative review I have in relation to my trip to Venice
- Ginger W00Great TourThis is well worth the money. You get a great boat ride, seeing Venice from the water and you get to tour the beautiful Islands of Murano and Burano. Our guide was knowledgeable and personable and we had a great tour. Highly recommend.
- TTerry201500Preserving Special Memories of Venice - Worth the $OK, so this photo shoot was my idea and my husband just politely went along with my plan. After seeing the final photos, we were both so thankful that we had opted for this experience to capture this special trip to Italy in celebration of our 22nd wedding anniversary. These photos really capture our love for one another and the photographer's vision in each setting just takes my breath away. Venice provides the perfect backdrop that add the wow factor to each and every photo. Our photographer knew exactly where to take us and created a narrative for each and every pose. The gondola ride was really special for me and having these photos to look back on for years to come is exactly the perfect souvenir for us. Thanks for sharing your talents with us and preserving our memories of this trip. I highly recommend this experience! It was certainly one of my favorites!
- Paul_DAndrea00Venice Activities with Top VeniceThe team at Top Venice were fantastic for our group of 9 people. Over the 3 days we had a customised walking tour of Venice through the major areas but also some lovely quiet back lanes and piazzas. They had a fantastic glass blowing demonstration lined up for us on Murano Island and they also helped us with all our transfers on and off the island. Coming in from the airport and then out via Piazzale Roma with so much lugagge was made so easy with their luxury water taxis, guides and porters! Thanks Giordana and your professional team. Working in the travel industry so can only highly recommend Top Venice!
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Dec 2017 • Family
An excellent tour and an excellent travel agency
I recommend this travel agency and this tour
I recommend this travel agency and this tour
Written April 26, 2018
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace provided by Top Venice
Product Overview: Gondola Ride and Aperitif in a Venetian Palace
|Number of Reviews||1|
|Number of Photos||1|