Lowest price guarantee
Ages 16-80, max of 5 per group
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional photographer guide
- Private tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Departure details
- SOGNO VENEZIANO ATELIER, Calle de le Erbe, 6423A, 30121 Venezia VE, Italy
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36035P1
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.
- What time does Photo Shoot in Costume start?
- Photo Shoot in Costume will start at 10:00 AM. Discover and book Photo Shoot in Costume on Tripadvisor
- Which attractions will I visit with Photo Shoot in Costume?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Photo Shoot in Costume on Tripadvisor
- How much is Photo Shoot in Costume?
- Photo Shoot in Costume price starts from $206.86. Discover and book Photo Shoot in Costume on Tripadvisor
- What is the Photo Shoot in Costume cancellation policy?
- Photo Shoot in Costume cancellation policy: All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties. Discover and book Photo Shoot in Costume on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 36035P1
- You'll start atSOGNO VENEZIANO ATELIERCalle de le Erbe, 6423A, 30121 Venezia VE, ItalySee address & details
- Pass bySogno Veneziano AtelierCampo Santi Giovanni e Paolo
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
Great experience! You have to try it!!!
Absolutely amazing!!! We loved it. I came with my two teenager children and it was GREAT! Nice family creative mom…
I wanted a to make a mask and came across Sogna Veneziano Atelier. This place was amazing and very helpful. We had …
Best activity in Venice!
Such an amazing experience, loved every minute of it. Igor was a great teacher and host. Would highly recommend to …
Genuine Venetian Craftwork, Genuine People
Just over a year ago, in April, I was married in Venice. We travelled around Europe for two months but one of the m…
Its a very good and personal atelier With very Nice staff That Are very professional although the space in the shop…
This was an incredibly unforgettable evening. Despite a late night, I couldn't wait to write this review. We cann…
Personal Carnival Experience
What a great experience with Igor and Juliette. They treated us to a great mask workshop. It is a must do.
This was my second time in Venice but first with kids. The first time I bought a mask as a souvenir but in looking …
Maestro Giorgio is a real expert
A very great family experience. It is not about consuming, its about learning from the artist. Enjoy painting your …
The place to go for workshops on Venitian masks!
Decorating white Venitian masks is a hobby for me and I had been wanting to participate to a workshop with a profes…
Best part of my trip to Venice
Hello! I visited a year ago and have remembered my visit many many times since. I just hadn’t reviewed it on here …
Ours made their own masks and had the best time doing it. The owners are lovely and very helpful. Their English is …
Wonderful Workshop and Knowledgable People
My two daughters (13 &15) loved creating masks here. It was a great way to learn about the history of Venice throug…
Legit, unique masks made the traditional way
My wife and I stumbled across this place while running in search of legit Venetian masks. The owners and mask maker…
A hidden treasure full of authentic masks and costumes
We came and visited this shop looking for proper authentic Venetian masks to take home. We were met with hundreds o…
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
This place is a little gem. The costumes and masks are spectacular. They are all hand made in the studio. It was a wonderful experience walking around Venice in a period costume. It makes you feel, you are back in time. The photographer was really helpful and friendly. He knew all the best locations for the photo shoot. We have wonderful memories to take back home with us. Thank you!
Written June 21, 2022
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.
Thank you!!!! It has been really nice to meet you too!! I am happy that you enjoyed my creations.
Written June 22, 2022
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews.