This product is unavailable to book via Tripadvisor. Contact the supplier for availability.
Reserve Now & Pay Later
Low Price Guarantee
- You'll start atTorre dell'OrologioP.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalyUnder the Clock Tower (please note that it's NOT the Bell Tower) in St. Mark's Square.See address & details
- Pass byPiazza San Marco
- 1Doge's PalaceStop: 60 minutes - Admission includedSee detailsPass byCasa di Marco Polo
- 2Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo)Stop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Campo Santa Maria FormosaStop: 10 minutesSee details
- You'll end atTorre dell'OrologioP.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, ItalyUnder the Clock Tower (please note that it's NOT the Bell Tower) in St. Mark's Square.See address & details
Torre dell'Orologio, P.za San Marco, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Returns to original departure point
- Guided tour
- Entry/Admission - Doge's Palace
- Entry/Admission - Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please arrive at the meeting point at least 10 minutes before the tour departure time.
- At the tour departure point you will meet a representative who will check your vouchers and give you information to do the tour.
- During the winter period (from November 1st to March 31st) the tour is BILINGUAL, so explanations are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed.
- No credit or refunds will be given in the case of a no show (if you don't show up at the meeting point at the time indicated on your voucher)
- This is a collective tour, which means there might be other participants going on the tour with you.
- Please note that, due to the particular morphological structure of Venice and the logistic problems resulting from it, we cannot guarantee that the whole tour is accessible to people with limited mobility. This means that people with walking difficulties and wheelchair users could not be able to access some parts of the itinerary.
- From November 1st to March 31st: BILINGUAL TOUR (explanations during the guided visit are provided in two languages if the audience provenience is mixed). English: every day; Spanish: Wednesday, Saturday, Sunday; French: Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday; German: Monday, Friday. From April 1st to October 31st: English: every day; Spanish: every day; French: every day; German: every day; Italian: Saturday.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Time of year
Read 10 more reviews on Viator
The walking tour through Venice in the morning was informative and cosy in a small group of approximately 10 people. our guide was a venician woman, who also told us some free tourist hacks like cheap bars and free toilets. Also the tour in doges palace was nicely done. The only…
1 Helpful vote
Response from Venetoinside, Responsabile relazioni con la clientela at Morning Venice Walking Tour plus Doge's Palace Guided Visit
Responded Aug 29, 2018
Dear 920stephanie, we are pleased you appreciated the tour despite the inconvenience with the microphone of the guide. Unfortunately, sometimes, there may be little technical problems that cannot be promptly fixed during the tour. Thank you for your understanding! Best regards, Elisa Franzoi venetoinside.com
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
A very relaxing day
Very nice and relaxed trip! Definitely recommend for a chilled day out, with lots to see. Very picturesque destinat…
I paid for 2 tickets for the vaparetto and the code sent to me wasn't valid. I had to purchase 2 more tickets at th…
Lovely day - good value - highly recommended
Really enjoyed our trip. The crew and guide were really friendly and we thought the commentary as we went along on …
This tour offered by "Get Your Guide" was a complete travesty. The basilica of St Marks was already closed but they…
Shuttle from airport to Venice
The water taxi was easy to find after a 5 minute walk from the airport. We were told which quay it was likely to be…
Fantastic, knowledgable and friendly tour guide. Spoke perfect English and showed us small details of Venice that w…
Very informative and entertaining!
The tour was awesome, and Marco Busetto was very knowledgeable and entertaining. It lasted more than one two hours,…
Gondola ride was very calming and tranquil. There were 6 of us sharing one boat but it was good value for money. Ho…
Enjoy the slow ride
It's beautiful and a nice experience to go up and down the grand canal in a gondola. It's expensive so better to go…
CARNIVALE ... OFFICIAL BALL 15/2/2020 at the Casino
A MAGNIFICENT NIGHT! MAGICAL...MEMORABLE! BUT..........disappointing table. Although we booked late ( about 2 w…
Worth the money
Its expensive to take a gondola ride but its a Once in a lifetime experience and I really recommend to everyone! Bu…
way too fast no time on the islands
staff is great, easy to meet but you only spend what feels like a few minutes on each island by the time you walk f…
Brilliant way to have affordable gondola ride and see hidden gems of Venice
Took a Gondola ride with 4 others along the back waterways of Venice which was magical. Then had a guided tour to p…
I did the glass museum tour and a walking tour with a shared gondola ride. The glass museum was not what I expected…
Very nice motorboat cruise
Cruise with 3 stops at Murano, Burano & Tircello. Commentary by the guide in English, French, Spanish and Italian c…
- Duration: 3h 15m
- Mobile Ticket Accepted
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Instant Confirmation
- Languages Offered: English, French, German, Italian, Spanish
Why Book on Tripadvisor?
- Reserve Now & Pay Later
- Free Cancellation up to 24 hours in advance
- Low Price Guarantee
- No Booking Fees
- Secure Payments
- 24/7 SupportCall:+1 855 275 5071
Popular: Booked by 58,460 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 14,214 travelers!
Popular: Booked by 3,131 travelers!