per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Private walking tour (approx. 3 hours)
- Professional guide
- Personalized private tour and commentary
- Appetizer and one glass of wine at a Venetian bar
- Worry-free Shore Excursion Guarantee
- Port pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Pick up at the Venice Cruise Terminal - Marittima, Alilaguna ticket office located between building n°103 and n° 107
- Cruise Terminal Venezia, Direzione Porto Marittimo, 30135 Venezia VE, Italy Pick up at the Venice Cruise Terminal - Marittima, Alilaguna ticket office located between building n°103 and n° 107
- VENICE CRUISE TERMINAL
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2495PRTVCEABEX4
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This tour is accompanied by a tour hostess and can cover any kind of city sightseeing. Hostesses are not allowed to give precise historical and artistic explanation inside palaces and churches, and give short information only
- Usually the hostess accompanies tourists to unknown parts of the city, sharing stories
- St Mark's Square, St Mark's Basilica and the Doge's Palace cannot be visited on this tour
- Your tour guide cannot accompany you into any churches or historical buildings
- On Sunday mornings it is not possible to enter any of the visited churches due to religious functions taking place. Rialto Market is closed every Sunday and Monday. These closures are beyond our control so no refunds or discounts will be issued
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
- If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour?
- How much is Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour?
- Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour price starts from $165.58. Discover and book Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour cancellation policy: If you cancel at least 3 days in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee. If you cancel within 2 days of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee. Discover and book Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour?
- Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour is hosted by Bucintoro Viaggi S.r.l.. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Bucintoro Viaggi S.r.l. on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 2495PRTVCEABEX4
Reserve your spot
- You'll start atCruise Terminal VeneziaOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- Pass byPonte di RialtoMercato di Rialto (Rialto Market)Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei FrariCampo san BortolomioChiesa della Madonna dell'OrtoCannaregioTeatro La FeniceScala Contarini del BovoloBasilica di Santa Maria della SalutePonte dell'AccademiaChiesa di San ZaccariaCampo del Ghetto
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This experience only has a few reviews, but you can read what other travelers have to say about the operator.
Fun, fast and fabulous!
The lady leading my tour was kind and funny but you’d best keep up because our gal walks fast! 😂 I loved it and ev…
Limited time, want to get the islands done quick
If you have limited time, want to get the islands done quick, then this is a good way to force you out about for a …
Beautiful and worth the price
It was a great excursion for the price. The water boat rides are a little long but a good break from walking. Y try…
Fantastic guide showing the more hidden side
We really enjoyed this tour. Our guide was very friendly and extremely knowledgable about Venice, the architecture…
Venice is beautiful
Very nice, relaxing and informative tour. Tour guide very good and passionate but the tour organisers not realy or…
Beautiful islands. Colourful and one of its kind! Take enough money for toilets 😅 and bring the right kind of shoe…
Boring rushed gondola ride.
I would not recommend this tour. First, it was very complicated to get the tickets for the event. Even though we …
History buffs will enjoy
Great for history buffs. Maybe jazz it up a bit to keep the attention of others. Easy combo with the gondola ride.…
Such lovely places to see! Easy to pick up tickets and find the boat ..confused how some reviews say otherwise,foll…
Burano and Murano are nice Islands
Its worth visiting two Islands near Venice- Burano and Murano. Burano is among the top 10 most colorful cities in …
Waste of Money!!(Boat trip was fine)
Had done a review about this wonderful trip on the 18th May 2023. We are now so disappointed as on arriving home to…
Maybe one to consider
Wish I had done this on day one. Informative but short. We had been to most places on our own. The gondola ride is …
Just go to Burano!
OK for a taster of the islands, but a lot of time on an old boat and not much time ashore. Murano was interesting e…
Pick up on time , comfortable van with good AC , very safe driving very helpful . They took a good amount of breaks…
Not woth it
Wasn’t worth it, boat ride was nice however it’s not much of a tour. The guide pointed out a few sights on the boat…
Buy it with
Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour provided by Bucintoro Viaggi S.r.l.
Product Overview: Venice Shore Excursion: Private Half-Day Walking Tour
|Number of Photos||1|