per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
German, Russian, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional guide in English, French, German, Italian or Spanish
- Private walking tour for 2 hours
- Food and drinks,
- Entrance fees to churches or museums
- Entry/Admission - Casa di Marco Polo
- Entry/Admission - Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo)
- Entry/Admission - Venice
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Optional pick up in Hotel with the guide if the hotel is in Rialto area
- Campo San Bortolomio, Campo S. Bortolomio, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy Meet your guide in front of the statue of Goldoni in campo San Bortolomio (close to Rialto bridge) The guide will have a sign with the name of the client on it.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3303ART_PV
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please reconfirm your booking the day before;
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements.
- Rucksacks and large bags are not allowed in some churches;
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour?
- During this experience, places you will visit include:Discover and book Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- How much is Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour?
- Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour price starts from $260.45. Discover and book Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour cancellation policy?
- Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour?
- Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour is hosted by Venice Events. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Venice Events on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Tour: Venice Art and Architecture Walking Tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 3303ART_PV
- You'll start atCampo San BortolomioOr, you can also get picked upSee departure details
- 1Campo San BartolomeoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Casa di Marco PoloStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Basilica dei Santi Giovanni e Paolo (San Zanipolo)Stop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 4Church of Santa Maria dei MiracoliStop: 30 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
Don’t take it from us – here’s what people have to say about this operator.
use a company with good reviews not this one, barely got 10 minutes
arrived on time, was told was in wrong place, sent somewhere else they sent me back to the original place 15 mins l…
Perfect walking tour of Venice
Great tour, just the right length, very knowledgeable guide. We were lucky to only have 6 in the morning part of th…
Very good for the first trip to venice.
The tour itself was very good. But we had troubles with teh meeting place. Therea are two different places mention …
This was a nice way to see some of the highlights around Venice and St Mark's square. The walking tour was a nice …
Venice City Tour
We discovered a lot about Venice with this tour. Very informative about the different areas of Venice and history o…
Disappointing and too expensive
Our guide was very pleasant and kind. But there was no plan on what we would see and so we just seem to wander alo…
Fun tour with great local knowledge
Nice little tour around some interesting locations, great hosting by our guide. Good way to see the city at night.
I thought Italians are warm-hearted, but I felt that this has become a habit for them. There was no love in the behavior of the
Those who guided us to board the boat were not polite and kind at all. Four people are too many for the boat. These…
Learned so much.
Our guide was ver knowledgeable and shared a lot of information. The pace was fast and covered a lot of ground. Wou…
Just finished this tour this evening and it was dreadful. We booked this for a party of 8, and there were approx 10…
I liked the context the guide provided so it was a fuller picture of more than facts. She talked about the broader …
Absolute rip off
We barely had 25minutes on the gondola from getting on and off. And as for being on the Grand Canal that was just f…
Rip of venice
Been to venice befor lock down and was happy with the prices but now you have to pay for going to the public toilet…
Don’t skip on a gondola ride!
Our guide was awesome! He had been doing it for 30+ years! Great company to do your gondola ride through.
Nice enough lady but no buzz, no laughs or chills in the delivery. Just a few basic stories. Left before the end …
why is the our listed at $44pp but when i go to book the price jumps to $124pp?