per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Up to 1 hour from the landing time of your flight
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Parking Fees
- Private transportation
- Departure details
- Treviso Airport, 31100 Treviso, Province of Treviso, Italy You will meet our professional driver at the arrival hall of Treviso airport holding a sign with your name
- 30039 Stra, Metropolitan City of Venice, Italy The private transfer with our chauffeur service will end at your hotel or suitable address in Stra
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102401P98
- Infant seats available
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra?
- Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra price starts from $60.95. Discover and book Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra cancellation policy?
- Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra?
- Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra is hosted by Pantarei Chauffeur service. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Pantarei Chauffeur service on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 50m. Discover and book Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 102401P98
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Pantarei Chauffeur service
Mira, Veneto, Italy
Joined in October 2018
#2 of 2 Tours & Activities in Mira
- Lauriengj00Welcoming face at Venice airportDaniel was waiting when We came off our flight in Venice, I had emailed him a couple of times to see if pickup time could be changed if there were flight issues. He was very flexible and assured me that would not be a problem, as it turned out the original time was fine.
- Roam5788591616800Unforgettable memory in my lifeFantastic cruise unforgettable experience #10051 My cruise was From Durban To Port Victoria, Madagascar, seychells and Port Louis From 26 December 2022 to 9 January 2023 Also 31st night party was Awesome we enjoyed a lot. I would like to Say thanks All orchestra staffs but special thanks to my Cabin Attendant( for my cabin net and tired clean everyday) AKBAR ANSARI for your hard work and keep it up. I wish to come over there ones again with my family's.
- mnestor7600Transport to Ravenna cruise terminalReserved Pantarei chauffeur service for transport from Venice airport to Ravenna cruise terminal. Everything went 100% smoothly. Our driver met us at the Venice airport arrival terminal as scheduled, holding a card with our names on it. The vehicle was spotless. Driver had a good disposition and was helpful, and got us to the cruise terminal right on time. Great service!
- expat161600La Traviata in 2022,Absolutely stunning, a bucket list ambition achieved after being initially thwarted by Covid. Worth the time, effort (and expense!) and would highly recommend. Great organisation, wonderful atmosphere and a stunning performance, the costumes were magnificant and even the scene changes were fascinating to watch because of the scale of the production. Verona is a treat of itself.
- Aldovesna00MSC: no cruises, no money backI booked on-line two cabins for a cruise from Genoa to Lisbon on June 20, 2022, and paid 100% of the cost fully respecting the instructions received. The cruise depart is scheduled for September 15, 2022. As I could not check in (as done in the past), I called MSC and heard that my booking was CANCELLED. After my complaints, I was offered to be reimbursed for only one cabin, as the other was not evident to them. Despite I sent them immediately the documents of the bank transfers, indicating names and booking numbers, I did not get so far nor cruises, nor money back. There are three possible explanations: (1) MSC has been overbooking its cruises? (2) As part of my money seems disappeared, is somebody stealing there? (3) Or MSC is inefficient and just the clients pay for this?
- cathryn r00A night to rememberWe had 2 nights at the opera which we booked independently. The first was a special event for my 83 yr mum and I to see Placido Domingo so we booked the expensive silver seats with the smart dress code. The floor had a rise from front to back and our seats were at the front of the section row 31, seat 2+4 (which were side by side). There was a corridor in front of us so we had good space and expected to be able to see well. The view was mostly good but a tall gentleman sat in front and kept moving around which did spoil the view and was a bit frustrating bearing in mind the cost of tickets about 190 Euro each. However the atmosphere and scenes esp Aida was fantastic. A lovely feature is the Italian script with translation to English on screens high on the walls which means you can easily follow the plot. Listening to the live music under the startling sky in that venu was just magical. So the next day we called at the ticket office which is just a few steps from Louis Vuitton shop, opposite the arena and booked 2 tickets at £32 for my daughter and I and £24 for my mum. These were for the steps at the arena sides. It was entry door no 15 so as far forward as you could be on the side but the view over the orchestra and of the stage was amazing. My mum had a wee bought arena cushion to sit on and it was simply perfect. ( I would recommend it for height in the floor seats and for comfort on the stone side seating) Total unobstructed view which I would recommend for anyone who can climb the steps.( No lift). We saw Turandot which we knew nothing about except that it is based in China and has Nessun dorma" in the final act. It is Giacomo Puccini's opera. That aria alone I would have paid to see. Simply perfect. Although we once went to Carmen ( amazing spectacle and more familiar arias) with our teens, the opera at 4 HR was a bit long for them. Be aware most are 3-4 HR. The same daughter now in her 20s just loved it. When you leave at 12 midnight or later, the piazza is full of life with the restaurants open and people eating pasta. We had yummy hot chocolate just to soak in the scene. Ps I was with mum in 80s and daughter in 20s which isn't an option to choose on TripAdvisor reviews ( not teens)
- Derek P00Efficient enough service - allow 3 hours.It's nothing special but the coach transfer was efficient enough. It took 3 hours including a cafe and toilet stop. Buy food and drinks in the cafe not Marco Polo - the airport prices are very poor value and quality isn't great, especially for what you pay.
- Joel C00Horrible cruise experience… steer clear unless you are a large familyClean ship, for the most part great service, good choice of ports and I will NEVER sail with MSC again. My brother and my sister in law getting ready to book with MSC, which of course I steered them to different cruise line. As a CEO, I’m keenly aware that whenever you have a customer service issue that you can resolve, you will increase your overall customer satisfaction than if you did not have a problem. Alternatively, if you don’t rise to the occasion to fix it then you of course destroy customer satisfaction even further. This is where MSC missed the mark. I made several request and not one of them was accommodated nor did I see an effort to do so. Here are a few examples: 1) As a solo traveler, I asked to be seated at a large table to not eat alone. They simply said no, they didn’t even bother to they could come up with a solution. Furthermore because the service was so slow and it was not enjoyable sitting by myself among a mass of tables, I never returned after the first night. The result was a steady diet of pizza and buffet. (I actually lost weight on this cruise) 2) when it came time to disembark, due to a personal emergency I asked to get me off the boat with the early group - they had me in the last group. Again they Made no effort said they couldn’t change it. After the fact, I learned from one of their employees that I could have disembarbed early as I wanted. 3) my internet service was set up for two devices and I only had one device. The middle service was notoriously slow. Others on the ship complained as well. I wanted to upgrade but I had to pay for two devices at a faster speed. Your people on board where not to change to one device to increase the speed at a reasonable cost for my final two days. She suggested I write a letter after the trip and ask for a refund, which I’m not doing as it’s too petty. Finally the booking agent at Expedia Cruise travel did not have a good knowledge of who would be on this cruise. It was essentially nothing but horribly mannered families. I had three situations where I left the big entertainment venue due to loud attendees. One time there were two toddlers unattended being playful children (of course) but this was an adult performance. They made non stop noise so I couldn’t hear the performers. I changed my seat to the back row because that is all that was available — then I was faced with two teens playing with their phones giggling back-and-forth. So I obviously left the show. I had to leave two other shows. You need to manage your events better. As a result I missed 3 shows and left frustrated. I reported to the show hostess… she did nothing. It is very obvious your people are not empowered to do anything but follow your formula. Anyway you seem to have a nice company but with all of that said I would never recommend your cruise line unless you had a large family. Horrible experience - out of Haifa for 7 nights.
- DennyB51000TRANSFER AS EXPECTEDAbout a 3 hour bus ride including a stop halfway for refreshments. Of course we had some inconsiderate passengers who were late returning to the bus in a timely manner.
- Deborah R00Made it to VCE on-time. Daniel saved the day!Daniel was an absolute life-saver. We returned from our cruise on MSC Musica on 7/3/2022 with a scheduled 1:15p return flight home. We did not pre-purchase a MSC transfer because weren't aware that was an option. Upon finding out we tried to purchase a 1-way transfer but they refused. (Not really a MSC fan anymore). They offered no other alternatives. We found Daniel's company on our own, booked over the internet for a 10a pick-up 3 days before the cruise ended. Daniel was on-time, friendly and accommodating. Best of all we made it to the airport by 11:20a and made our flight, something MSC was certainly not concerned about but Daniel made it happen and we're eternally grateful. The fee was all worth it, definitely less than having to purchase another flight..
- John R00Best cruise ever.We have been on a few cruises over the years but this was our first with silver seas.Our ship was the silver spirit and it was amazing from the minute we stepped aboard it was luxury all the way.We had a balcony deluxe cabin with a full bathroom.We also had a mini bar that was replenished every day.We slept like babies in the super king size bed.Nothing was too much trouble for the staff who looked after us very well.The food was very good so much choice i would recommend the fillet steak amazing!!.I could go on but there was so much to love about this cruise ship 🚢 i could go on all day.
- GDE1234567800Seating so uncomfortable and dangerous Rather watch from comfort of your own home or better equipped theatreThe seating was substandard and not safe for the elderly and those with poor mobility there were steep inclines but no guard rails SeTs too close together so knees knock into chair or person in-front of you Not great for 3 hours+ The opera and scenery and costumes were majestic and beautiful and as expected but the Verona Arena facilities and poor seating made a mockery of the experience given the huge cost Later found out most locals don’t attend because of the discomfort and cost They are right Terrible shame Don’t go
- wesley b00MSC CRUISES AVOID AT ALL COSTAvoid MSC Cruises this company steal your money . The offer a package and don't delivery and don't offer money back . You are forced to take their option otherwise you lose more money and you end up with a horrible experience. Don't buy from them
- Baztec2300Voyage of DisasterKeeping in mind the Covid restrictions that where in place two thirds of the guests didn't wear face masks there was hand gels almost everywhere saw very few used it our company remarked a number of times. I appreciate the position of the staff but we neither see or heard any staff doing anything about it there was personal temperature readers it appeared very few people used them you was required to use them daily before midday. There where two dining areas one being the LEDA casual dining - it was like a free for all tables and chairs where so close together you couldn't move between with out bumping into each other the standard of the food was appalling no labels to tell you what was available (maybe that was the idea so you didn't know what you was eating) the staff where just milling around doing very little really. The other dining area is the AEGEAN Restaurant as with the Leda total disorganization the staff where so poorly trained it was unbelievable ie a waiter (I use it in the losses of terms) would come to the table one therms jug coffee sir - yes please - milk sir - yes please off he would go then return with another therms jug with milk - could I have some brown sugar please - off he would go again and return with a container with sugar packs for you to help yourself. This was a normal procedure each time you was served. Another waiter would give you a menu and stand over you while you make your selection your meal arrives lukewarm and poor quality one evening meal I had consisted of a pork loin chop and CANNED peas Overall the dinning experience was for want of a better words it was a Total Disaster We paid extra for a cabin upgrade that turned out to be a 70cm square window instead of a 40cm round porthole the cabins where identical other than the windows.
- dinastephany00Great experienceI am very satisfied, excellant experience I had. Daniel and his colleague are great drivers. Always on time, super professional, reliable, kind, communicative with a great level in English. Would highly recommend for any trips
Buy it with
Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra provided by Pantarei Chauffeur service
Product Overview: Private transfer, chauffeur service, from Treviso airport to Stra
Number of Photos