Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
- Local taxes
- Private Cooking Class
- Tasting of the 3 recipes
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Official 'Le Cesarine' apron and shopping bag
- Departure details
- Treviso, Treviso, Province of Treviso, Veneto This experience will be held in one of our Cesarina homes and, for privacy reason, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P198
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso?
- Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso price starts from $158.20. Discover and book Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso cancellation policy?
- Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso?
- Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso is hosted by Cesarine - Treviso. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine - Treviso on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P198
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Cesarine - Treviso
Treviso, Veneto, Italy
Joined in May 2017
#1 of 4 Classes & Workshops in Treviso
- sebastian19775900Wonderful experience and delicious tiramisu!Exceptional pasta and tiramisu class in Treviso! Our Cesarina masterfully combines instruction and hands-on cooking, revealing Italy's culinary secrets. We crafted delectable pasta and heavenly tiramisu - a memorable highlight that truly enhanced our journey!
- Global0195715590700Love pastaMaria Antoinetta in Treviso. We had a wonderful evening; quite informative and had a very pleasant dinner.
- J1367YGluciam00ExcellentA great cooking lesson. Friendly instruction in a warm family environment. I thoroughly enjoyed the class and the lunch.
- O634MAjulianat00CancelledIt was cancelled and although I was asked to provide flexible dates, I wasn't given an option to rescheduled. Just cancelled without explanation
- Ebony B00Italian home cookingThe food was great and the hosts were very friendly! We learned so much and will definitely be making these meals when we get home.
- radharc00Really enjoyable experience in Treviso!Brilliant time spent with Maria …a throughly enjoyable experience making pasta & Tiramisu. Maria & her family were so very welcoming to our group. Would highly recommend for a group of friends or family. Very easy booking process and location was very easy to find. Thanks again ..we really enjoyed our class.
- Marion F00A great one of a kind experienceIt was a great experience. Had authentic Italian food with a wonderful couple in their home. Food was delicious and there was plenty.
- Flyfisherbill00Best meal ever in ItalyFrom start to finish our experience with Teresa was very enjoyable. Teresa is an excellent cook and we had a lot of fun watching, helping and learning how to prepare the four course meal. We chose to observe most of the preparation, although she encouraged and coached us through some parts. All of it happened in her cozy home kitchen with her charming husband, Angelo, and friend and neighbor, Carmen. It was a relaxing and congenial atmosphere made especially enjoyable because the meal was the best we’d ever had in Italy, including those at Michelin starred restaurants. We would highly recommend the Cesarine experience, and if you go to Treviso, make sure to request Teresa.
- Ssk K00Pasta & Tiramisu - highlight of our holiday in TrevisoIt has been a fantastic afternoon and evening at Maria A.‘s place in Treviso. We felt welcomed like family, and the time passed quickly with interesting conversation and nice food and drinks. We learned to make pasta and tiramisu, which Maria explained very well, and we could then do every step ourselves. The results were scrumptious and we could take home the remaining tiramisu, which was even better the next day. It was a very pleasant experience, an absolute highlight of our holidays.
Detailed Reviews: Reviews order informed by descriptiveness of user-identified themes such as cleanliness, atmosphere, general tips and location information.
Maria Antonietta was such an incredible host and teacher! We were thrilled to have booked an experience with her while staying in Treviso, but she exceeded all expectations! Maria is a warm and gracious host; her home is lovely with a stunning garden where she had a beautiful table set. We started with some prosecco in the garden to get to know each other and then moved inside where we worked on a menu of puff pastry appetizers (she handmade the pastry before we arrived - it was absolutely delicious!) as well as ravioli and traditional tiramisu! Maria made the whole experience so easy and fun and when it came time to eat, we were joined by her husband and he shared some really special wine from his collection with us and they spent what felt like the whole afternoon chatting with us, making us feel so very welcome. We were very excited to visit Treviso and we couldn't have asked for better hosts than Maria and her husband as they are both born and raised in Treviso! They were so knowledgeable and helped us with wonderful recommendations for dinner that night too! Maria even packed us food to take with us when we left and we promised we would be back to see them again, and we truly can't wait for that day! We cannot recommend Maria enough, she is amazing!
Written August 2, 2023
This review is the subjective opinion of a Tripadvisor member and not of Tripadvisor LLC. Tripadvisor performs checks on reviews as part of our industry-leading trust & safety standards. Read our transparency report to learn more.
Buy it with
Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso provided by Cesarine - Treviso
Product Overview: Private Half Day Cooking Class at a Cesarina’s Home in Treviso
Number of Reviews
Number of Photos