Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
- Local taxes
- Private guided market tour
- Private cooking class (two recipes)
- Tasting session
- Beverages (water, wines and coffee)
- Departure details
- Padua, Padua, Province of Padua, Veneto This experience will be held in one of our Cesarina homes and, for privacy reason, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P192
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua?
- Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua price starts from $171.98. Discover and book Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua on Tripadvisor
- What is the Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua cancellation policy?
- Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua?
- Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua is hosted by Cesarine - Verona. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine - Verona on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 4h. Discover and book Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P192
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Cesarine - Verona
Verona, Veneto, Italy
Joined in May 2017
#3 of 16 Classes & Workshops in Verona
- D-Solschi00Cooking class with MichelaI recently attended Michela's Italian cooking class, and it was amazing! Her clear instructions and friendly guidance made learning Italian dishes so much fun. The food we made was delicious. I left the class not only inspired but also deeply appreciative of the genuine, friendly atmosphere Michela created. It was a fantastic experience, and I'd give it 5 stars without hesitation!
- scottbM5833CU00Amazing time in Verona!Highly recommend! Our group of six truly enjoyed the market tour and cooking class. Michela made us feel welcome in her home and was a great host, teaching us how to make tiramisu and pasta. I recommend this to anyone looking for a great experience in Verona.
- M3528CCmarthaa00Great experienceI enjoyed the experience. Yhe teaching style was inclusive. I feel that I learnt about Italian cooking in a friendly, homely environment and will putting the new skills into practice. Michela was very flexible and adapted the session to my interests.
- 153dianns00CookingMarie was a fantastic host. A wonderful teacher and a pleasure to spend the evening with. Plus the food was delicious and she gave us all the recipes! I highly recommend!!!
- maryrB7168IQ00Cooking class/meal in VeronaFantastic experience. Our host, Michela, was wonderful. She is an excellent host and teacher; fun, gracious, and informative. The meal was delicious. We will definitely be making these recipes at home.
- Caleena M00Absolutely the best experience!The host was very pleasant and welcoming! Made you feel very comfortable in her home and was very informative when teaching. I would highly recommend putting this on your MUST do when in Verona! Not only did I learn some savory recipes but gained a new friend.
- Connector46923700Book this! You won't regret it.This is was our favorite evening while in Verona. Christine was welcoming, energetic, knowledgable, and so much fun!! It was the most authentic experience of our Italian adventure. My husband and I loved making tiramisu and pizza. 100% we will book again. If you are still thinking about it, say yes and book it. You'll have a great time!
- samanthaeF6948XS00Best Culinary Experience Ever!!All I can say is WOW!!! The walking tour and the cooking session were both excellent and informative. Our Chef was sooo wonderful. Her passion for the city and cooking went above and beyond. I absolutely recommend this tour for anyone visiting Verona.
- stuarteY490RQ00Wonderful experience - highly recommend.My wife and I were lucky enough to experience pasta-making with Michela in her home. She was incredibly welcoming, friendly and patient. We made tagliatelle, ravioli and gnocchi. Michela then talked us through how to cook or store them, turned our creations into great food and supplied a local wine and antipasti. Michela answered whatever questions we had and provided written copies of the pasta. I was a little uncertain of the price beforehand, but it was worth every penny.
- Joshrowe9300A taste of Italy, straight from the kitchenAurora was superb! She welcomed us in to her lovely home, and treated us as one of her own! We made fresh Gnocchi, Tagliatelle and Tirimasu, all of which was explained and demonstrated clearly, best of all we got to eat all of this with Sauce, freshly made by aurora. And partnered with delicious local wines. We ran well over time, chatting after dinner with Aurora and her brilliant assistant, we had a lovely evening. We will be back the next time we're in verona! We were visiting on our honeymoon, and Aurora even bought us a beautiful traditional Italian wedding present, such a lovely touch! 100% reccomend!
- Climber5647789975000BrilliantPizza and tiramisu making class with Christina in Verona. We had a brilliant time. Christina was so friendly and an excellent teacher and helped to make the day so much fun. Would thoroughly recommend
- jessicafD4417NJ0010/10 highly recommend!!My husband and I did a private cooking class with Michela. It was amazing! She was incredibly kind and welcoming, with a depth of knowledge and experience in cooking. The dishes she made with us were absolutely delicious, and she helped us understand how we can easily recreate them at home. We loved this class and thoroughly enjoyed our time talking with and learning from her. I would highly recommend this experience to anyone who wants to engage more with the genuine culture and food.
- Peterharris3200The bustling Verona PiazzaThe best place I found for markets was the site of the Roman Forum in Verona, Piazza Erbe. It was a very active Piazza on a beautiful Saturday afternoon. The Arco della Costa——-The bridge was essentially a safety net for the magistrate and legal personnel from any of the potential danger on the street below (especially at night). It was a connection between their residences and the law offices. It probably proved very useful for disturbing the public and drunkenness, during the middle of the night. Torre dei Lamberti——— I wasn’t able to go in, but it’s an impressive structure that dates to circa 1100. I think I used it as a way of getting an idea of my whereabouts within Verona. My photo was taken from Piazza Erbe.
- 326bethanyf00Lovely and informative eveningRegina was a great a host and was very patient with showing me how to cook the food. She was able to provide great background on the area and the food we were eating.
- gaylecox00Highlight of our trip.We had the most wonderful time learning how to make fresh pasta and tiramisu with Marina in Lake Garda. What a delight she was. It was the highlight of our trip to Italy. I can not wait to make what we learned for my family and friends. I highly recommend this experience.
Buy it with
Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua provided by Cesarine - Verona
Product Overview: Name your recipe: food market tour and workshop with a Cesarina in Padua
Number of Photos