Your day in Aosta is just winding down, the sun's about to set... It's time for an Aperitivo. This glamorous Italian tradition is loved all over the world, and this is your chance to learn how to prepare it for yourself, the perfect souvenir. Preparing the perfect aperitivo is an art; you will learn how to prepare a selection of five elegant nibbles to pair with a refreshing glass of fizz, ideal for sharing with friends in the early evening. Your aperitivo will be a bite-size representation of its local culture, using typical regional ingredients and local wines, such as a sparkling prosecco or a light red. This experience is held by Cesarine: Italy’s oldest network of 1000+ home cooks all over the country in more than 500 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Live guide: English, Italian
- Local taxes
- Private cooking workshop
- Tasting session
- Beverages (water, wines)
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Departure details
- Aosta, Aosta, Valle d'Aosta This experience will be held in a local's home. For privacy reasons, you will receive the full address of your Cesarina host after you have booked. We will contact you by e-mail after you've booked to match you up with your ideal host based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P298
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta?
- Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta price starts from $116.50. Discover and book Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta on Tripadvisor
- What is the Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta cancellation policy?
- Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta?
- Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta is hosted by Cesarine - Aosta. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Cesarine - Aosta on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 2h. Discover and book Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P298
Reserve your spot
About the operator
Cesarine - Aosta
Joined in May 2017
#2 of 13 Food & Drink in Aosta
- 7kayleys00Relaxing and wonderful timeWe had such a wonderful and relaxing time with Adriana’s cooking class in her home. The recipes and food were delicious, and her company was also superb. Grateful for leftovers since this made a lot of food! This was the perfect way to end our honeymoon!
- James P00Great Aosta Food ExperienceAlessia took us on wonderful tour of some unique locations just outside Aosta. Along the way we sampled and learned about some great wines, cheeses and gelato that were fresh and local. Alessia was very friendly and we learned a lot about the culture of Aosta along the way.
- Jccl1000Wonderful experienceWhat a wonderful experience! The food was delicious, Adriana was lovely and incredibly knowledgeable about local food and produce. She also has excellent English, explained things very well and even arranged for us to take leftovers for the rest of our family to try! Highly recommend!
- perrinlionfr00An excellent local tour experience and very informative!!!The tour was really amazing and excellent service with our tour guide Adrianna. We had a great views of the Castle along the way and the vineyard in the region of St. Pierre and Sarre... We are very comfortable with her coz she can speak both English and French. The local food tour was very informative coz she is a native Italian that knew very well about the region of Valley Aosta. We just love the local foods of the region that made us buy lots of it... The overall experience was just excellent. Thanks you so much Adrianna for the wonderful tour!!!
- juliadB2122HG00Delightful homemade meal and dining with familyAlessia and her family are an absolute delight! This experience was of the highlights of our trip to Italy and honestly any travel. We learned how to make a yummy tagliatelle and ravioli and tiramisu, while learning about the local culture and traditions. Alessia, Karen and Andrea were such wonderful hosts who made us feel like family. They sent us home with tons of leftovers for the rest of our party. Still smiling days later. Thank you all for an unforgettable evening.
- 3elle500CharmingAn absolute amazing time! Thank you for opening you house to us and showing us real authentic Italian food. Alessia not only showed us how to make great food. But she went that step further and made sure we got home okay ( we ridden bikes to her house and we left when it got dark) A truly kind soul x
- Jthirk9200EventfulWhat can I say? I came to Aosta for my 30th birthday, as a surprise. Part of the celebrations were to make pasta at an authentic Aostian residence and I wasn't disappointed. Alessia, is a maternal, cultured and brilliant host. She has a wealth of knowledge when it comes to cooking, isn't afraid to let her guests get involved and even makes her own alcohol (spirits and wine). We had tagliatelle and ravioli to which we then had tirimasu for desert. Where ever was left over, she let us keep and she even provided us with a ride to our where our bikes were stationed! You made our trip to Aosta that much more special, Grazie Alessia!
Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta provided by Cesarine - Aosta
Product Overview: Private Italian Apertivo and Cooking Workshop in Aosta
Number of Photos