LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
2 Hour-and-a Half Turin's classic Segway tour
By Milan City Day Tours - Segway & Bike
See Turin's most famous sights by Segway. Discover the magnificent royal squares. Learn historical facts about the city from a local tour guide.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French
What's not included
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Use of helmet
- Small group tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Carignano
- Entry/Admission - Piazza Castello
- Entry/Admission - Mole Antonelliana
- Entry/Admission - Gran Madre di Dio
- Departure details
- Via Felice Romani, 2d, 10131 Torino TO, Italy at Bar Dot cafè
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13663P24
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Participants must weigh over 45 kg and less than 130 kg.
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- Which attractions will I visit with 2 Hour-and-a Half Turin's classic Segway tour?
- How much is 2 Hour-and-a Half Turin's classic Segway tour?
- 2 Hour-and-a Half Turin's classic Segway tour price starts from $79.56. Discover and book 2 Hour-and-a Half Turin's classic Segway tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the 2 Hour-and-a Half Turin's classic Segway tour cancellation policy?
- 2 Hour-and-a Half Turin's classic Segway tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book 2 Hour-and-a Half Turin's classic Segway tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides 2 Hour-and-a Half Turin's classic Segway tour?
- 2 Hour-and-a Half Turin's classic Segway tour is hosted by Milan City Day Tours - Segway & Bike. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Milan City Day Tours - Segway & Bike on Tripadvisor. Discover and book 2 Hour-and-a Half Turin's classic Segway tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 13663P24
- You'll start atVia Felice Romani, 2dVia Felice Romani, 2d, 10131 Torino TO, Italyat Bar Dot cafèSee address & details
- 1Piazza Vittorio VenetoStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 2Piazza CarignanoStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 3Piazza San CarloStop: 10 minutesSee detailsPass byVia Roma
- 4Piazza CastelloStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 5Porta PalatinaStop: 5 minutesSee details
- 6Mole AntonellianaStop: 10 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- 7Gran Madre di DioStop: 5 minutes - Admission excludedSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
What a fun trip
Delightful. The best way to see Milan. Exceeded our expectations. Experienced guide who tailored tour to our inter…
Very interesting and enjoyable Segway tour!
Very interesting and enjoyable Segway tour, led by Emilio. I he made sure that all our traffic crossings were safe …
Life with L00
It was very detailed tour, we learnt so much about Milan’s history. Tour guide was very punctual, patient and polit…
Excellent adventure! Amazing host!
Emilio was amazing! He knew so much about the history of the city. He took time to answer our questions. He gave…
best activity we booked in Milano
The best activity we booked in Milano :-). Our guide Emilio gave us a perfect sightseeing tour with so many interes…
January Segway tour!
Such a great way to explore the city! Highly recommend. The guide was very knowledgeable, kind and kept us very saf…
3 hour bike tour of perfection!
We have to say that EMILIO (our guide) was absolutely awesome. We are sooooo pleased we chose this bike tour beca…
Best way to explore Milan. I have booked this tour already twice and it was every time a great experience. Our tour…
Biking around Milan
Myself and my husband had a great day out. Nice sturdy bikes, not uncomfortable at all. We enjoyed 3 hours seeing a…
We had a great tour of Milan! The guide was very nice and informative. We had a choice of selecting canals or sky…
We had a wonderful ride around Milan and learned a lot about the city's history. While we didn't love the bikes (th…
A great way to see a city
Had a great time with Emilio as our knowledgeable and friendly guide. Segways are a great way to see the city in a…
The tour guide is very knowledgeable. He made it a safe and fun experience. My friends and enjoyed it very much
The most fun way to see Milan!!
Emilio! Emilio! Emilio! Oh how we enjoyed the tour and service you provided. It was a brisk 40 degree day in Milan …
Perfect for first timers!!!
Killing 2 birds with one stone! Have you ever been Milan? Have you ever been on a segway? You can do both on this t…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.