Small-group Street food tour in Pavia
By Le Cesarine
Dive into Pavia like a local foodie. Explore your Cesarina's most trusted artisanal food shops, tasting as you go. Visit a selection of small local shops, learn about the typical products of the city while tasting them. A delicious way to discover Pavia and its gastronomy! • Street food tasting tour • Explore your Cesarina's most trusted artisanal food shops • Sample some of Pavia typical street food staples • Do some sightseeing in Pavia as you walk from tasting to tasting • Small-group tour with a maximum of 12 people for an authentic food experience Le Cesarine is Italy’s oldest network of home cooks all over the country in more than 120 cities. They are passionate and welcoming hosts that open the doors of their own homes to curious travellers for immersive culinary experiences.
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 12 per group
Start time: Check availability
- 3 delicious tastings (sweet and savoury bites)
- Local guide
- Local Taxes
- Food walking tour (3 typical food shops)
- Official 'Le Cesarine' shopping bag
- Departure details
- 27100 Pavia, Province of Pavia, Italy You will receive the meeting point after you have booked. We will contact you after you've booked to match you up with your ideal Cesarina based on what you are looking for.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P917
- Near public transportation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Small-group Street food tour in Pavia?
- Small-group Street food tour in Pavia price starts from $94.41. Discover and book Small-group Street food tour in Pavia on Tripadvisor
- What is the Small-group Street food tour in Pavia cancellation policy?
- Small-group Street food tour in Pavia cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Small-group Street food tour in Pavia on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Small-group Street food tour in Pavia?
- Small-group Street food tour in Pavia is hosted by Le Cesarine. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Le Cesarine on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Small-group Street food tour in Pavia on Tripadvisor
- How much time do I need for Small-group Street food tour in Pavia?
- On average, this experience will take approximately 3h. Discover and book Small-group Street food tour in Pavia on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 68460P917
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Sharing a meal is the best part!
This was the highlight of our trip to Rome! We requested being matched with an experience that took us a bit furthe…
The most special and authentic cooking class you'll find in italy
We had an unforgettable evening with Luciana! We loved learning new spins on well known dishes (the lemon tiramisu …
Most memorable experience in Rome
I wanted an authentic cooking experience while in Rome which included a market tour & cooking class. I spent quite …
Amazing cooking experience!
We had such a great time with Roberta and her daughter, Giorgia (not to mention their excellent assistant chef, Nem…
A unique, homey experience
Daniela was very sweet, welcoming, accommodating, and knowledgeable. It was nice getting to see a slice of Italian …
Best experience in Vico!
Anna and Paloa were so welcoming and made us feel like we were part of their family! The food was amazing and Anna …
Don’t hesitate! Amazing experience!
This was the most amazing experience and I would very highly recommend this to anyone without any hesitation. My w…
Authentic experience with amazing hosts
Our cooking class with Claudia (and husband Francesco) was a wonderful experience. Highest recommendation!!! This w…
Perfect Umbrian evening
Claudia is a wonderful cook, teacher, guide, and hostess. I spent a lovely afternoon and evening with her and her f…
Authentic and amazing way to dine in Rome
We signed up for a small group class, but it ended up being a private lesson for two. Cesarine could not have selec…
Flakey operator. Beware.
Operator flaked out twice on us. Booked tour 3 days in advance and got tickets. Operator cancel morning of tour. Re…
The best day of our holiday so far!
This class was amazing! Luca was a fantastic teacher. He explained the history of the various dishes we would be co…
Wonderful and delicious night.
Wonderful night. Warm, friendly, hands on and instructive. We had a terrific time. Paola made us feel a part of her…
Luca was a wonderful teacher and the food was amazing! He was patient as I tried to figure out how to role the trof…
Luca is a wonderful cook and great person. I truly enjoyed working with him! He was patient and insightful and I lo…