Off the beaten path tour
Milan is a multifaceted city . A destination for more than just fashion, design and business - New York Times, may 2019 There are thousands of ways to discover Milan… come with us! We will show you the most authentic Milan. Enjoy our unforgettable tour with friendly personal guides, Stefania and Silvia , real Milanese citizens and official licensed guide by the Municipality of Milan.
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- guida privata
- entrance tickets
- public or private transportations
- Departure details
- Piazza del Duomo, P.za del Duomo, Milano MI, Italy In front of the main central door of the cathedral Duomo
- Piazza Sant'Ambrogio, 24, 20123 Milano MI, Italy In front of Saint Ambros basilica
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 238625P1
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Obbligatorio indossare la mascherina
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Off the beaten path tour?
- How much is Off the beaten path tour?
- Off the beaten path tour price starts from $104.49. Discover and book Off the beaten path tour on Tripadvisor
- What is the Off the beaten path tour cancellation policy?
- Off the beaten path tour cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Off the beaten path tour on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Off the beaten path tour?
- Off the beaten path tour is hosted by GirandoMilano. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact GirandoMilano on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Off the beaten path tour on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 238625P1
- You'll start atPiazza del DuomoP.za del Duomo, Milano MI, ItalyIn front of the main central door of the cathedral DuomoSee address & details
- 1Piazza MercantiStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Chiesa di Santa Maria presso San SatiroStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 3Piazza San SepolcroStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Basilica di Sant'AmbrogioStop: 45 minutesSee details
- 5Chiesa di San Maurizio al Monastero MaggioreStop: 45 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPiazza Sant'Ambrogio, 24Piazza Sant'Ambrogio, 24, 20123 Milano MI, ItalyIn front of Saint Ambros basilicaSee address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We have been showed La Scala, quadrilatero della moda, san vittore church and some squares of Milan. We have enjoye…
Lovely break from work to tour a beautiful city with an experienced tour guide showing the most awesome buildings a…
Very nice tour!
The guide was very knowledgeable and we had a super tour in the inner city centre, highly recommended!
We did a four hour highlight tour. Stefania was amazingly patient, competent, and affable. Even my parents, who don…
Excellent private tours
We had two tours with Stefania: Milan Duomo and Off the Beaten Path and have thoroughly enjoyed both. Stetania is a…
exceeded all expectations
Thanks to Silvia for helping us discover what a special city Milan is . What an experience it was. Her guidance wa…
My husband and I had a flight connection issue and had to change our itinerary last minute to stop in Milan for a d…
One of the best tours ever!
Stefania is wonderful! She loves her subject and is very knowledgeable! I seriously felt required to see the Last …
We had only one day to spend in Milan and wanted to make the most of it. Communicating with Stefania was simple. …
Lovely afternoon with Stefania
She has so much information to share! She is very engaging and spoke very clearly. She was kind enough to include a…
Tour of Milan
Very good tour. We did not have a lot of time to spend in Milan and wanted to get the most out of our time there. …
Informative and interesting
I booked this trip with GM and I must say this is the highlight of my day in Milan. I only had a day in Milan to se…
Nice enough but....
Stephanie was certainly nice enough and spoke good English. But we have had 6 private guides on our last two trips…
Stefania was Amazing
We booked a full day tour with Stefania, with a very full itinerary. Stefania as others have said is energetic, org…
Best tour of our trip
Stefania was excellent! She knew so much about the history, art, and architecture of the city and the church, and r…