per group (up to 3)
per group (up to 3)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- WiFi on board
- Coffee and/or Tea
- Departure details
- Traveler pickup is offered.
- Hotel pickup is offered. View the hotel list on our checkout page to see if yours is included among the pickup points.
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131155P84
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- How much is Day Trip from Milan to Pisa?
- Day Trip from Milan to Pisa price starts from $1,299.55. Discover and book Day Trip from Milan to Pisa on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip from Milan to Pisa cancellation policy?
- Day Trip from Milan to Pisa cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip from Milan to Pisa on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip from Milan to Pisa?
- Day Trip from Milan to Pisa is hosted by Sit`N`Trip. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Sit`N`Trip on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip from Milan to Pisa on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 131155P84
- You'll get picked upSee departure details
- 1PisaStop: 3 hoursPisa, located in the Tuscan region of Italy, has more than 20 historic churches and several medieval palaces. This university town is renowned for its art and architectural treasures. Pisa has a lively street life and a vibrant cafe/bar scene. The famous Piazza dei Miracoli, or Miracles Square, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and contains the city’s most notorious sights. Its most famous, The Leaning Tower of Pisa, is a tilted bell tower that came to be as a result of poor construction. Today, tourists flock to the Leaning Tower for a glance at the unique structure. Feel free to climb the 300 steps to the top for a spectacular view of town. Another acclaimed monument is the Duomo Pisa, or the Pisa Cathedral. The medieval Roman Catholic cathedral, founded in 1064, is a UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of Pisa’s architectural gems. The Cathedral of Santa Maria Assunta, featured in Pisa Romanesque art, is also a notable sight worth exploring. The remarkably ornate and rich history of the city make Pisa a must-see tourist destination.Read more
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
We booked this trip two months before visiting Verona because we were very excited to see Padua and the frescoes, i…
Very Long Tip to a Very Ordinary Place
I was so excited about this trip to San Marino and Bologna for the day. And what a disappointment. The driver was…