LIKELY TO SELL OUT*
My private tour guide in Milan
By Leonardo's Last Supper Tickets
We provide luxury tour in Milan led by a team of professional, officialy licensed tour guides who will help you customize your tour according to your needs and interest. The goal of our tour guide is to make your visit to Milan so wonderful that you will want to return again and again. You can choose between half - day ( 3 hrs) or full - day (6 hrs) tours. You can choose your departure time. The meeting point with our tour guide is very central ( Duomo Square, 21 beside the Camparino coffee shop)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Start time: Check availability
Arabic, German, Chinese, Russian, Portuguese, Japanese, English, Italian, French, Spanish
What's not included
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
- Entry/Admission - Duomo di Milano
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
- Food and drinks
- Departure details
- P.za del Duomo, 21, 20121 Milano MI, Italy Travelers can reach our starting point very easly because it is located on Piazza Duomo, 21, between the Camparino Cafe and the pharmacy.
- Piazza Castello, 1, 20121 Milano MI, Italy The end point of our tour is the main entrance to the Sforza Castle, Torre del Filarete (Filarete Tower)
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16660P5
- Wheelchair accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Dress code is smart casual
- A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Temperature checks for tour participants upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with My private tour guide in Milan?
- How much is My private tour guide in Milan?
- My private tour guide in Milan price starts from $107.14. Discover and book My private tour guide in Milan on Tripadvisor
- What is the My private tour guide in Milan cancellation policy?
- My private tour guide in Milan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book My private tour guide in Milan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides My private tour guide in Milan?
- My private tour guide in Milan is hosted by Leonardo's Last Supper Tickets. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Leonardo's Last Supper Tickets on Tripadvisor. Discover and book My private tour guide in Milan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 16660P5
- You'll start atP.za del Duomo, 21P.za del Duomo, 21, 20121 Milano MI, ItalyTravelers can reach our starting point very easly because it is located on Piazza Duomo, 21, between the Camparino Cafe and the pharmacy.See address & details
- 1Duomo di MilanoStop: 30 minutes - Admission includedSee details
- 2Galleria Vittorio Emanuele IIStop: 15 minutesSee details
- 3Piazza della ScalaStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 4Brera DistrictStop: 20 minutesSee details
- 5Castello SforzescoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll end atPiazza Castello, 1Piazza Castello, 1, 20121 Milano MI, ItalyThe end point of our tour is the main entrance to the Sforza Castle, Torre del Filarete (Filarete Tower)See address & details
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Booked through Viator Skip the Line
Guided tour from Viator - excellent guide - very professional and knowledgeable. Staff in the booking office also v…
A Bucket List experience
A bucket list experience. Seeing the Last Supper in the room it was created in as opposed to a photo was magical. T…
Nice painting and that’s it!
It started off poorly as we got to security and we got told to pour our unopened drinks from our bags away. A bett…
Informative and considerate.
We had an excellent tour guide and great experience. It was 100 degrees but our guide was sure to keep us in the sh…
Don’t do it!
Do not buy Last Supper tickets from Viator. I purchased our through three four months in advance. They canceled t…
Never book here…
I gambled and lost. I saw the reviews of the cancellations and convinced myself it was due to COVID. It was not. I …
Leonardo Last supper Milano
We could not buy tickets, need to book 2 weeks in advance. It seemes not crowded, but the lady said all tickets are…
Cancelled 2 days prior
Operator cancelled on us 2 days before our tour. No explanation and no other tickets were available. Go with anothe…
Tickets on short notice...
The tour provided some helpful information and was definitely interesting. The reason that we liked this was becaus…
Caution …for this company tours.
Zani Viaggi Day Tours - I Booked my Last supper and Walking tour tickets two months before ,but Zani cancelled due …
DO NOT BOOK! BUYER BEWARE!
BUYER BEWARE! I booked this tour 2 months prior to our Italy trip. The night before I trip, I happened to scroll t…
Another iconic tourist site not worth visiting
We tried to get tickets through the official website but they were sold out weeks ahead. So we got tickets through…
There’s an unusual statue, in the very back of the cathedral, of a skinned St. Bartholomew. It’s a must see. Unfor…
Good afternoon! I have one ticket for 31st of May at 18:15. I have bought an extra ticket by mistake and I cannot r…
Should be part of every Milan experience
This was much better than I was expecting. The tour guide was very informative. Time keeping is critical, the doo…
*Likely to sell out: Based on Viator’s booking data and information from the provider from the past 30 days, it seems likely this experience will sell out through Viator, a Tripadvisor company.