Day Trip to Como from Milan
per adult (price varies by group size)
per adult (price varies by group size)
Lowest price guaranteeReserve now & pay laterFree cancellation
Ages 0-99, max of 15 per group
Start time: Check availability
What's not included
- Professional guide
- Small group limited to a maximum of 15 people
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Departure details
- Milano Centrale Railway Station, Piazza Duca d'Aosta, 1, 20124 Milano MI, Italy
- Returns to original departure point
If you have questions about accessibility, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12855P133
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Semi Private Tour
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended to wear comfortable shoes
- in any case, according to the days the attractions can be more or less available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- What you can expect during your visit
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Safety precautions are provided by the property and are not checked by Tripadvisor for accuracy.
- Which attractions will I visit with Day Trip to Como from Milan?
- How much is Day Trip to Como from Milan?
- Day Trip to Como from Milan price starts from $216.40. Discover and book Day Trip to Como from Milan on Tripadvisor
- What is the Day Trip to Como from Milan cancellation policy?
- Day Trip to Como from Milan cancellation policy: For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Discover and book Day Trip to Como from Milan on Tripadvisor
- Which company provides Day Trip to Como from Milan?
- Day Trip to Como from Milan is hosted by Romaetravel. Read reviews, discover additonal experiences or contact Romaetravel on Tripadvisor. Discover and book Day Trip to Como from Milan on Tripadvisor
- If you have questions about this tour or need help making your booking, we’d be happy to help. Just call the number below and reference the product code: 12855P133
- You'll start atMilano Centrale Railway StationPiazza Duca d'Aosta, 1, 20124 Milano MI, ItalySee address & details
- Pass byLago di Como
- 1Basilica di San FedeleStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 2Basilica di Sant'AbbondioStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 3BrolettoStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 4Teatro SocialeStop: 30 minutesSee details
- 5Porta TorreStop: 30 minutesSee details
- You'll return to the starting point
About the operator
This tour has not yet been reviewed, but you can read what other travelers have to say about this operator.
Rome Angel and Demons movie tour
More than just Angels and Demons. Luisa was extremely knowledgeable about history, art and architecture also. S…
Convenient and easy
This tour is really more like you hired a driver. He drops us and waits for us at each station. For example, we get…
Worst customer service in my many years of using trip advisor and or Viator.
This company is horrible waited to less than 12 hours to want to cancel the trip. Left us stranded with nothing pla…
A REAL SCAM
A real scam. Booked an English speaking day tour to Florence & Pisa for my husband and I plus our grandson for $62…
Stay away from this business
Horrible company that canceled our shuttle to cruise night before! Don’t ever use them. I’d give zero stars if I co…
Bus broke down. Never made it to Florence or Pisa. Went to a different town that wasn’t worth the time or money.
High speed transport service
The driver tried so hard to cover the distances required, travelling over 160 km/h for large stretches so that we c…
Show up to provide the tour!!! We waited for 50 minutes after our tour pickup time. No one showed up to pick us up…
City Wonders is Wonderful
City Wonders is the best tour company in Rome. Our guide, Angie, was amazing! She went above and beyond for us the …
First of all not worth the money all we did was walk around with and 18-year-old that had just arrived in Venice a …
My husband and I took a day trip from Rome to Pompeii and the Amalfi Coast. The guide for the bus was fair, not gr…
TRANSPORT that’s what this is
THIS IS TRANSPORT NOT a tour! Read the small print and don’t get stuck! As transport it was a comfortable drive a…
Walking tour of Rome.
We had a wonderful day with Louisa on our walking tour through Rome. She was vey knowledgeable and easy to understa…
Experienced, pleasant and professional drivers. Used their services for two day trips in Italy, will definitely us…
Paid for small group…got a large ine
Signed up for small group…24 people max,,,instead 50 person coach…gathering place not well organized…Sorrento subst…